Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Working Link to Vertical Dividers?
I really like flight dividers; I use them a lot for traveling dragons. However, I can only find the source for the horizontal dividers. Every link I've found that leads to the source of vertical dividers is broken, because the OP changed their tumblr URL.

Can someone please help me find the post containing all the vertical flight dividers?
I really like flight dividers; I use them a lot for traveling dragons. However, I can only find the source for the horizontal dividers. Every link I've found that leads to the source of vertical dividers is broken, because the OP changed their tumblr URL.

Can someone please help me find the post containing all the vertical flight dividers?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@Aeranautics, were you referring to these vertical dividers? They can be found in this dragon bio resources thread, along with a bunch of other helpful links. :)
@Aeranautics, were you referring to these vertical dividers? They can be found in this dragon bio resources thread, along with a bunch of other helpful links. :)
@Barbie
Thank you. I thought I'd checked every link And found it broken. Thanks!
@Barbie
Thank you. I thought I'd checked every link And found it broken. Thanks!
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
they broke again n_n
they broke again n_n
Gamehuntskyrimbig.jpg
@aeranautics
@Skarmories
Found a new Bio Resources with all working links :D http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1552898/1
@aeranautics
@Skarmories
Found a new Bio Resources with all working links :D http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1552898/1
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@kirbys :0
@kirbys :0
Gamehuntskyrimbig.jpg
@SpookyClockwork

vertical dividers link broke again lol...searching for vertical dividers in 2016 :')
@SpookyClockwork

vertical dividers link broke again lol...searching for vertical dividers in 2016 :')
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1777871/1]try this thread[/url]? also be sure to check the date of a thread before you post and make a new thread if you have a question; users aren't allowed to "necro" or revive threads older than three months, and this thread's from October of last year! [quote=Code of Conduct]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago. [LIST] [*]This does not apply to: [LIST] [*]A player reviving their personal sales thread(s) [*]A player reviving their personal art/creative thread(s) [*]Suggestions Forum threads [/LIST] [/LIST][/quote]
@canisVirus try this thread? also be sure to check the date of a thread before you post and make a new thread if you have a question; users aren't allowed to "necro" or revive threads older than three months, and this thread's from October of last year!
Code of Conduct wrote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
  • This does not apply to:
    • A player reviving their personal sales thread(s)
    • A player reviving their personal art/creative thread(s)
    • Suggestions Forum threads
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

oh, whoops! sorry, i didnt realise! thanks for letting me know, though!
@After

oh, whoops! sorry, i didnt realise! thanks for letting me know, though!
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!