Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Amusing Exalt Names
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36
I usually name fodder either John or Jane....as in John Doe and Jane Doe.
I usually name fodder either John or Jane....as in John Doe and Jane Doe.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I kinda want to stop caring about having "Unnamed" in my offspring list so I can see what other ppl name my dragons.
On a related note, I have a couple Unnamed fodder dergs and was wondering whether to name them, and the Youtube video happened to mention baby names and calling a baby Lunchables... so now someone's gonna have Lunchable in their offspring list. The other is getting a name from the random noun generator: AluminumRaven.
I kinda want to stop caring about having "Unnamed" in my offspring list so I can see what other ppl name my dragons.
On a related note, I have a couple Unnamed fodder dergs and was wondering whether to name them, and the Youtube video happened to mention baby names and calling a baby Lunchables... so now someone's gonna have Lunchable in their offspring list. The other is getting a name from the random noun generator: AluminumRaven.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Well... I did buy a tundra with basic genes to exalt. I named him "BakedBeans". I'm also thinking of naming the exalts from my exalt breeding pair after various food items... hot dog, cheeseburger, quiche... baked beans...
Well... I did buy a tundra with basic genes to exalt. I named him "BakedBeans". I'm also thinking of naming the exalts from my exalt breeding pair after various food items... hot dog, cheeseburger, quiche... baked beans...
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
I named several dragons in a row Badonkadonk during a recent exalt push.
I named several dragons in a row Badonkadonk during a recent exalt push.
So I found a dragon named TUNNELSNAKESRULE.
3 of his offspring are named Enderman, Bitcoin, and EBGCcapacApu. Surprisingly, none of these are exalted, I just wanted to share these glorious names.
So I found a dragon named TUNNELSNAKESRULE.
3 of his offspring are named Enderman, Bitcoin, and EBGCcapacApu. Surprisingly, none of these are exalted, I just wanted to share these glorious names.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
Buy a cheap, ugly fodder breeding pair and sell all of the babies unnamed? it could probably work, cause if you get tired of unnamed offspring lists in your lair you can just exalt the parents :y
@Leopardmask
Buy a cheap, ugly fodder breeding pair and sell all of the babies unnamed? it could probably work, cause if you get tired of unnamed offspring lists in your lair you can just exalt the parents :y
Taking a break from trick or treating!HJKXN.gif
Just thought I'd share some of my amusing exalt names. Of course, I named the majority of these myself.

• NeverFckedWayne
  • NeverFckedDrake
  • mmmWatchaSay (someone actually bought this one and kept it... his name is 'Echonox' now)
  • mThtUOnlyMntWell
  • WellOfcYouDid
  • Jeesus
  • TakeThe
  • Wheel
  • TotalEclipse
  • OfThe
  • Heart
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • Keteketekete
  • Cottonball
  • SirSnapple
Just thought I'd share some of my amusing exalt names. Of course, I named the majority of these myself.

• NeverFckedWayne
  • NeverFckedDrake
  • mmmWatchaSay (someone actually bought this one and kept it... his name is 'Echonox' now)
  • mThtUOnlyMntWell
  • WellOfcYouDid
  • Jeesus
  • TakeThe
  • Wheel
  • TotalEclipse
  • OfThe
  • Heart
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • MileyWhatsGood
  • Keteketekete
  • Cottonball
  • SirSnapple
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
One of mine has an exalted children called CoolRanch, OldWoman (male dragon) and CarribeanIce
One of mine has an exalted children called CoolRanch, OldWoman (male dragon) and CarribeanIce
My progen has 3 offspring that were named Dinner, all exalted. Also:

Mourner
Pickledghost
Eyjafja
Fairytoes
My progen has 3 offspring that were named Dinner, all exalted. Also:

Mourner
Pickledghost
Eyjafja
Fairytoes
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
I had this real bad eye burner once named ThisIsADragon
I had this real bad eye burner once named ThisIsADragon
LWDw43p.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36