Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | STILL SOME LAST-MINUTE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@Piratewolfie sorry, I have a lot of these requests to get through. Is it okay if I just send you a random 8?
@Piratewolfie sorry, I have a lot of these requests to get through. Is it okay if I just send you a random 8?
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@FalingArtist I'm doing festival items in massive bundles. The first post should have a short list of the bundles that haven't been claimed
@FalingArtist I'm doing festival items in massive bundles. The first post should have a short list of the bundles that haven't been claimed
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@LesserPhoenix it's okay! I get that! It's just that the list is easy to read through, it's a picture list after all, but I understand if it'd take up a little too much of your time. Either way, I'd be happy with any sort of gift, really ^^
@LesserPhoenix it's okay! I get that! It's just that the list is easy to read through, it's a picture list after all, but I understand if it'd take up a little too much of your time. Either way, I'd be happy with any sort of gift, really ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@LesserPhoenix Then may I have the nature one? :)
(I hope I've understand it right..!)
@LesserPhoenix Then may I have the nature one? :)
(I hope I've understand it right..!)
tjl91AY.jpg Y6BzIrU.jpg
@Eden could i grab (i love her so much) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8379003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83791/8379003_350.png[/img] [/url] and all her stuff? she's so lovely for sure. if i can't have any of that any materials, items, apparel or anything would be fine [b] but chests would be awesome[/b]. sorry to ask :) have a amazing day
@Eden

could i grab (i love her so much)

8379003_350.png

and all her stuff? she's so lovely for sure.

if i can't have any of that any materials, items, apparel or anything would be fine but chests would be awesome.

sorry to ask :) have a amazing day
@LesserPhoenix I'd love Mercurio if he's available, and some apparel and familiars would be nice. Silks, Wolf Capes, Old Holiday Apparel (Other than this Starfall and Flameforgers) I'm not picky c:
@LesserPhoenix I'd love Mercurio if he's available, and some apparel and familiars would be nice. Silks, Wolf Capes, Old Holiday Apparel (Other than this Starfall and Flameforgers) I'm not picky c:
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@lesserphoenix

In thst case, any festival items or familiars works for me! C:
@lesserphoenix

In thst case, any festival items or familiars works for me! C:
@lesserphoenix could I have a holiday bundle? I don't care which one. If not, can I have 8 random familiars?
@lesserphoenix could I have a holiday bundle? I don't care which one. If not, can I have 8 random familiars?
@LesserPhoenix

Hello! Can I get an Ice bundle?
@LesserPhoenix

Hello! Can I get an Ice bundle?
19574.png
@NaturePhoenix May I have a fire festival bundle?
@NaturePhoenix May I have a fire festival bundle?
Hot_Cocoa.png736.200px.lemurnu_zpsx9sxfnkh.pngPistachio_Cream_Pie.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23