Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Preorder] Space Prince, M Imp Skincent!
1 2 3
@Lamia @Kittson @Izuna @Niharike @Juni @Heathers

The six slots have been filled~! You guys can send payment over when you're ready :D Thank you!
@Lamia @Kittson @Izuna @Niharike @Juni @Heathers

The six slots have been filled~! You guys can send payment over when you're ready :D Thank you!
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
@Blazikenite

Would it be alright to claim a slot now and pay when the accent arrives? That would give me a few days to earn the gems :0
@Blazikenite

Would it be alright to claim a slot now and pay when the accent arrives? That would give me a few days to earn the gems :0
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Sirleafheart Yeah that would be fine!
@Sirleafheart Yeah that would be fine!
unown-d.gifunown.gifunown-n.gifunown-k.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-m.gifunown-e.gifunown-exclamation.gif
@Blazikenite
Can I get a slot?
@Blazikenite
Can I get a slot?
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy Yup! Added~
@Itsy Yup! Added~
@Blazikenite
I'd like a slot for Space Prince :)
@Blazikenite
I'd like a slot for Space Prince :)
@bit Added!

Only one slot left~ that seemed rather quick!
@bit Added!

Only one slot left~ that seemed rather quick!
@Blazikenite

Take my money. Please.
@Blazikenite

Take my money. Please.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@Clairvoyant ahah, added ^w^

Well, all slots are gone now! Preorders did go very well, so I think I will go for a second run!
@Clairvoyant ahah, added ^w^

Well, all slots are gone now! Preorders did go very well, so I think I will go for a second run!
@blazikenite awe man am i too late for a slot?
@blazikenite awe man am i too late for a slot?
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3