Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Browser(s) Used Mozilla Firefox Browser(s) Version 40.0.3 (currently updating) Device(s) Used PC Device Operating System Windows Vista (yeah I know XD) Operating System Version 32-bit, SP2 Internet Connection Type Modem+WiFi Router Antivirus Installed Norton Internet Security Antivirus Version 2014 Describe the bug in detail: Suddenly the board froze??? Time was still passing but in a kind of slow-mo and although I had 3 tiles strike, it didn't reset, just froze in place. Took a screenshot. I suppose it might be connected with the fact that the treasure counter hit 75k? Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report. Nope, sorry, happened to me just once throughout all the gameplays I had so far! Everything worked ok up to that point. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/5201137a1e724711eafea473f4465c2e/tumblr_nvaldajF3j1qi77nbo1_1280.jpg[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) Version
40.0.3 (currently updating)

Device(s) Used
PC

Device Operating System
Windows Vista (yeah I know XD)

Operating System Version
32-bit, SP2

Internet Connection Type
Modem+WiFi Router

Antivirus Installed
Norton Internet Security

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:
Suddenly the board froze??? Time was still passing but in a kind of slow-mo and although I had 3 tiles strike, it didn't reset, just froze in place. Took a screenshot. I suppose it might be connected with the fact that the treasure counter hit 75k?

Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
Nope, sorry, happened to me just once throughout all the gameplays I had so far! Everything worked ok up to that point.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
tumblr_nvaldajF3j1qi77nbo1_1280.jpg

Browser Used: Chrome, Version 45.0.2454.99

Device Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type: Wifi

Antivirus Installed: Avast, Version 10.4.2233

Describe the bug in detail: When time runs out, if you're in the middle of making a match, specifically if you happen to click just as you run out, you don't get the Outta Time message, or the Play Again? screen. Instead, it redirects to the main menu (Minus the animations - the menu is static) except the Play Game button is nonfunctional until you refresh the page. Happens every time, if you happen to click inside the game before the Outta Time message has been triggered.
Browser Used: Chrome, Version 45.0.2454.99

Device Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type: Wifi

Antivirus Installed: Avast, Version 10.4.2233

Describe the bug in detail: When time runs out, if you're in the middle of making a match, specifically if you happen to click just as you run out, you don't get the Outta Time message, or the Play Again? screen. Instead, it redirects to the main menu (Minus the animations - the menu is static) except the Play Game button is nonfunctional until you refresh the page. Happens every time, if you happen to click inside the game before the Outta Time message has been triggered.
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox 40.0.3 [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Mac OS X 10.8.5 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless, school. [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] No idea, sorry. [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] If I click on a normal item, anywhere on the board, and then on a piece of dynamite, the two will attempt to swap places no matter how far away they are. If it does not make a match, the pieces will swap back as usual. Just, y'know, all the way across the board. I replicated the effect every time I tried (it's a devil to screenshot, though!), including one that resulted in a match. The matched pieces disappeared normally, the column filled in normally, and the dynamite remained in the position I had swapped it to. Editing to add that the same thing also works with the die! Made a GIF of the one time where I tried switching the dynamite with an item that would make a match. (Hopefully it works!) [img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/ir0qhh.jpg[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X 10.8.5

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, school.

Antivirus Installed
No idea, sorry.

If I click on a normal item, anywhere on the board, and then on a piece of dynamite, the two will attempt to swap places no matter how far away they are. If it does not make a match, the pieces will swap back as usual. Just, y'know, all the way across the board.
I replicated the effect every time I tried (it's a devil to screenshot, though!), including one that resulted in a match. The matched pieces disappeared normally, the column filled in normally, and the dynamite remained in the position I had swapped it to.
Editing to add that the same thing also works with the die!

Made a GIF of the one time where I tried switching the dynamite with an item that would make a match. (Hopefully it works!)
ir0qhh.jpg

FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
Firefox

Browser(s) Version
Chrome 45 on Windows 8.1
Firefox 41 on Windows 8.1

Device(s) Used
Desktop PC

Device Operating System
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
Home- Wireless

Antivirus Installed
AVG internet security 2015

Antivirus Version
AVG version: 2015.0.6140

The Game freezes while attempting to switch stones. I'd go to click, drag to switch the stones and it won't show the action. The game board freezes and I'm unable to interact with it. The music continues to play, the timer is still going and my treasure count is in the 3500 mark so I doubt that'd have anything to do with it. Also, it happens on random stages not on one set stage. Afterwards while I'm trying to see if the board will unfreeze by making another move, the board will show a 'Hint' for other possible moves but it seems redundant considering I can't interact with it. After that it'll forcefully take me back to the Main Menu.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
Firefox

Browser(s) Version
Chrome 45 on Windows 8.1
Firefox 41 on Windows 8.1

Device(s) Used
Desktop PC

Device Operating System
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
Home- Wireless

Antivirus Installed
AVG internet security 2015

Antivirus Version
AVG version: 2015.0.6140

The Game freezes while attempting to switch stones. I'd go to click, drag to switch the stones and it won't show the action. The game board freezes and I'm unable to interact with it. The music continues to play, the timer is still going and my treasure count is in the 3500 mark so I doubt that'd have anything to do with it. Also, it happens on random stages not on one set stage. Afterwards while I'm trying to see if the board will unfreeze by making another move, the board will show a 'Hint' for other possible moves but it seems redundant considering I can't interact with it. After that it'll forcefully take me back to the Main Menu.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
Browser(s) Used : Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.101m

Device(s) Used: laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1

Operating System Version: same as above????

Internet Connection Type: Home ; Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Yes

Antivirus Version: Norton Security ( newest 2015 Version)

I'm Ouoteing Chrysanthe. The exact thing happens to me!!! "Game will freeze when attempting an action such as switching stones or using dynamite. May pause either before the action occurs, or after, leaving the empty space hanging there while no other moves can be taken until it unfreezes. As far as I'm aware the time is still counting the time (down) during the freeze, as it speeds up to reach the appropriate time lapsed. Sometimes the game will remain frozen, and I'll have to refresh or just leave the game." Sometimes it will just suddenly go back to the Title Screen " Start Game". This can happen after the Freeze-up, or just out of the blue. Can't make it do it reliably or on command. (Wouldn't even know how.) It just dose it.
Browser(s) Used : Chrome

Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.101m

Device(s) Used: laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1

Operating System Version: same as above????

Internet Connection Type: Home ; Wireless

Antivirus Installed: Yes

Antivirus Version: Norton Security ( newest 2015 Version)

I'm Ouoteing Chrysanthe. The exact thing happens to me!!! "Game will freeze when attempting an action such as switching stones or using dynamite. May pause either before the action occurs, or after, leaving the empty space hanging there while no other moves can be taken until it unfreezes. As far as I'm aware the time is still counting the time (down) during the freeze, as it speeds up to reach the appropriate time lapsed. Sometimes the game will remain frozen, and I'll have to refresh or just leave the game." Sometimes it will just suddenly go back to the Title Screen " Start Game". This can happen after the Freeze-up, or just out of the blue. Can't make it do it reliably or on command. (Wouldn't even know how.) It just dose it.
e04090f6-f3e3-4f4a-a9a9-09e7ba7bc028_zps55cistoc.png
Browser(s) Used
Chrome and Safari

Browser(s) Version
Newest

Device(s) Used
Macbook Pro Retina

Mobile
Laptop
Desktop
Etc.

Device Operating System
Yosemite

Operating System Version
Newest

Internet Connection Type
Comcast wireless

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL?
School
Home
Work

Antivirus Installed
No

Antivirus Version

The game has gotten increasingly laggy over the past several days. For the first week or so, I didn't have any trouble, but recently the game will freeze for several seconds when trying to switch tiles. It doesn't happen for every move, but I'd say every third move or so will have a delay. During this time, the counter does not count down gradually, but when the tiles do finally switch (anywhere from 5 to 20 seconds later), the timer will speed up to make up the lost time. The game is basically unplayable at this point - I can get through at most 5 levels before the lag is enough that I will run out of time before completing a level.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome and Safari

Browser(s) Version
Newest

Device(s) Used
Macbook Pro Retina

Mobile
Laptop
Desktop
Etc.

Device Operating System
Yosemite

Operating System Version
Newest

Internet Connection Type
Comcast wireless

Mobile
Wireless
Wired - cable/DSL?
School
Home
Work

Antivirus Installed
No

Antivirus Version

The game has gotten increasingly laggy over the past several days. For the first week or so, I didn't have any trouble, but recently the game will freeze for several seconds when trying to switch tiles. It doesn't happen for every move, but I'd say every third move or so will have a delay. During this time, the counter does not count down gradually, but when the tiles do finally switch (anywhere from 5 to 20 seconds later), the timer will speed up to make up the lost time. The game is basically unplayable at this point - I can get through at most 5 levels before the lag is enough that I will run out of time before completing a level.

8d7o509.png
[quote name="Kauria" date=2015-09-27 11:34:37] [b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox 40.0.3 [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Mac OS X 10.8.5 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless, school. [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] No idea, sorry. [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] If I click on a normal item, anywhere on the board, and then on a piece of dynamite, the two will attempt to swap places no matter how far away they are. I replicated the effect every time I tried (it's a devil to screenshot, though!), including one that resulted in a match. The matched pieces disappeared normally, the column filled in normally, and the dynamite remained in the position I had swapped it to. Made a GIF of the one time where I tried switching the dynamite with an item that would make a match. (Hopefully it works!) [img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/ir0qhh.jpg[/img] [/quote] I also have this occur to me. It took me awhile to figure out it was because I was making a match when swapping it. [b]Browser used:[/b] Chrome 45.0.2454.99 m [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 7 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Cable Internet, plugged into the router [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Webroot Secure
Kauria wrote on 2015-09-27:
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac OS X 10.8.5

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, school.

Antivirus Installed
No idea, sorry.

If I click on a normal item, anywhere on the board, and then on a piece of dynamite, the two will attempt to swap places no matter how far away they are. I replicated the effect every time I tried (it's a devil to screenshot, though!), including one that resulted in a match. The matched pieces disappeared normally, the column filled in normally, and the dynamite remained in the position I had swapped it to.

Made a GIF of the one time where I tried switching the dynamite with an item that would make a match. (Hopefully it works!)
ir0qhh.jpg

I also have this occur to me. It took me awhile to figure out it was because I was making a match when swapping it.

Browser used: Chrome 45.0.2454.99 m
Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet Connection Type: Cable Internet, plugged into the router
Antivirus Installed Webroot Secure
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
PC

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Operating System Version
Latest, all current updates installed

Internet Connection Type
Wired LAN to cable modem

Antivirus Installed
AVG

Antivirus Version
Latest version

Same exact bug as wingsofglass, matched a piece of obsidian and the game froze, while still twitching the pieces occasionally, time still counted down, but the game never went to the game over screen when it hit the bottom. (wingsofglass's gif captures it much better than screenshots so I didn't upload mine)
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 40.0.3

Device(s) Used
PC

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Operating System Version
Latest, all current updates installed

Internet Connection Type
Wired LAN to cable modem

Antivirus Installed
AVG

Antivirus Version
Latest version

Same exact bug as wingsofglass, matched a piece of obsidian and the game froze, while still twitching the pieces occasionally, time still counted down, but the game never went to the game over screen when it hit the bottom. (wingsofglass's gif captures it much better than screenshots so I didn't upload mine)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
This is a piece of UX feedback rather than an actual bug:

It's very frustrating as a user when an unanticipated (because you can't see the blocks coming in from the top of the screen) set of "gnarly" combos that come as a result of making an intentional match makes you run out of time.

Case: I was just at level 17 and had very few seconds left with two swaps left to win. I made one of the matches, which cleared a significant number of tiles from the board. The ensuing add-on combos ran me out of time. This has happened a couple times (but it's never cost me such a nice level)

I don't have a proposed fix, since it normally makes sense for additional combos to take time. I just wanted to register the feedback.

*ETA another piece of UX feedback*
It's painful to not have a pause screen between levels, especially when you're in the 13-17 range and levels represent a significant length of time.
This is a piece of UX feedback rather than an actual bug:

It's very frustrating as a user when an unanticipated (because you can't see the blocks coming in from the top of the screen) set of "gnarly" combos that come as a result of making an intentional match makes you run out of time.

Case: I was just at level 17 and had very few seconds left with two swaps left to win. I made one of the matches, which cleared a significant number of tiles from the board. The ensuing add-on combos ran me out of time. This has happened a couple times (but it's never cost me such a nice level)

I don't have a proposed fix, since it normally makes sense for additional combos to take time. I just wanted to register the feedback.

*ETA another piece of UX feedback*
It's painful to not have a pause screen between levels, especially when you're in the 13-17 range and levels represent a significant length of time.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
ESET

Antivirus Version
Latest

I was playing it without any problems but when I switch tabs and return to the game it stops working and my browser will crash too. I can't move the mouse so my only option is to close Chrome with Control + W
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8.1

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
ESET

Antivirus Version
Latest

I was playing it without any problems but when I switch tabs and return to the game it stops working and my browser will crash too. I can't move the mouse so my only option is to close Chrome with Control + W
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26