Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
This isn't a bug so much as a request. Is there a way to get a pause feature or just have the option to start the next level like the runestone game? It really sucks when you are building up a run and then have to let it fail because there is no way to pause it once you start.
This isn't a bug so much as a request. Is there a way to get a pause feature or just have the option to start the next level like the runestone game? It really sucks when you are building up a run and then have to let it fail because there is no way to pause it once you start.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox
Browser(s) Version
Latest
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wired/DSL
Antivirus Installed
AVG
Antivirus Version
Latest
Describe the bug in detail:
Hello, I've been experiencing a bunch of issues since starting to play the game - freezing, lag, tiles not swapping, game crashing, etc - but I'm not one to report, so I just wait until someone else says something. But there is one thing I've been seeming to get a lot of and that's the game restarting itself just before time runs out.

It happened again; I'm about to finish level 12, the bar was just starting to turn red and it suddenly restarts. No "Time's Up" or "Game Over" it just goes right back to the main screen.

Also I noticed from the first time I started playing that there is not "Pause" button. I often have to get up or look away from my screen, a "Pause" button would be a great add-on.
Browser(s) Used
Firefox
Browser(s) Version
Latest
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 7
Internet Connection Type
Wired/DSL
Antivirus Installed
AVG
Antivirus Version
Latest
Hello, I've been experiencing a bunch of issues since starting to play the game - freezing, lag, tiles not swapping, game crashing, etc - but I'm not one to report, so I just wait until someone else says something. But there is one thing I've been seeming to get a lot of and that's the game restarting itself just before time runs out.

It happened again; I'm about to finish level 12, the bar was just starting to turn red and it suddenly restarts. No "Time's Up" or "Game Over" it just goes right back to the main screen.

Also I noticed from the first time I started playing that there is not "Pause" button. I often have to get up or look away from my screen, a "Pause" button would be a great add-on.
^^Follow up:

After the it returns to the main menu, I am unable to click "Play Game". "How To Play", and "Credits" work fine, but if I want to continue I have to refresh the page.
^^Follow up:

After the it returns to the main menu, I am unable to click "Play Game". "How To Play", and "Credits" work fine, but if I want to continue I have to refresh the page.
Not a bug, but can I add a suggestion to add a pause button to take it to a blank screen if I have to run do something? It is pretty hard to sit still for long some days when you have family running all over and you have to stop randomly everything and run for a few minutes and it times out while you are running, especially when you finally have a pretty high score on the game. Other than that it is really good, but I would recommend slightly darkening or brightening the gold baskets or the background to make them stand out a bit better while playing. Just a couple of suggestions, great game though. Love it.
Not a bug, but can I add a suggestion to add a pause button to take it to a blank screen if I have to run do something? It is pretty hard to sit still for long some days when you have family running all over and you have to stop randomly everything and run for a few minutes and it times out while you are running, especially when you finally have a pretty high score on the game. Other than that it is really good, but I would recommend slightly darkening or brightening the gold baskets or the background to make them stand out a bit better while playing. Just a couple of suggestions, great game though. Love it.

Browser(s) Used

Firefox 40

Device(s) Used

laptop (toshiba satellite)

Device Operating System

windows ten

Internet Connection Type

wifi at home

Antivirus Installed

n/a

was very high stage, running out of time, made a match that won me the stage, but the fossils above did not fall down in its place, leaving just a hole and the game frozen until the timer ticked down, even though i had gotten requisite fossils. i didn't manage to grab a screenshot.

Browser(s) Used

Firefox 40

Device(s) Used

laptop (toshiba satellite)

Device Operating System

windows ten

Internet Connection Type

wifi at home

Antivirus Installed

n/a

was very high stage, running out of time, made a match that won me the stage, but the fossils above did not fall down in its place, leaving just a hole and the game frozen until the timer ticked down, even though i had gotten requisite fossils. i didn't manage to grab a screenshot.

12144842p.png
Riftie • They/Them • FR+3
Just your friendly neighbourhood cicada

a soul in tension that's learning to fly
Glass Cicada
Pause butonless, please add an pause button in case someone wants to go to the bathroom(it happened me and i was on level 10)
Pause butonless, please add an pause button in case someone wants to go to the bathroom(it happened me and i was on level 10)
Browser: Opera Browser Version: 32.0.1948.25 Device Used: Macbook Air (Laptop) Device Operating System: Mac OSX Operating System Version: OSX Lion 10.7.5 Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home Antivirus Installed: No Antivirus Version: N/A Describe the bug in detail: I had swapped a tile but then it remained where it had been in the first place, the other two tiles that should have been cleared disappeared, but the tiles did not fall into place. The game was effectively frozen, but the timer continued to move. (I believe this may have been caused by me accidentally swapping the tiles twice very fast) [img]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/moth24/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-21%20at%206.19.15%20PM_zpsskhlfeqb.png[/img] It stayed like that for a few seconds, then I quit the game. Edit: Oh! The tiles in question were that amber and the shale (?) above it!
Browser: Opera

Browser Version: 32.0.1948.25

Device Used: Macbook Air (Laptop)

Device Operating System: Mac OSX

Operating System Version: OSX Lion 10.7.5

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed: No

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail: I had swapped a tile but then it remained where it had been in the first place, the other two tiles that should have been cleared disappeared, but the tiles did not fall into place. The game was effectively frozen, but the timer continued to move.
(I believe this may have been caused by me accidentally swapping the tiles twice very fast)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-21%20at%206.19.15%20PM_zpsskhlfeqb.png

It stayed like that for a few seconds, then I quit the game.
Edit: Oh! The tiles in question were that amber and the shale (?) above it!
I don't have all my computer info because I don't know where to look. I am on a basic Toshiba tablet running windows if that helps?

The problem I just had was the piece count for the matches wasn't visible....in each square was the dividing line but no number above or below...I played for a little while, and went out and back in, and still the same. It was kind of of fun in the lower levels, but got nervewracking when I got to the higher levels.
I don't have all my computer info because I don't know where to look. I am on a basic Toshiba tablet running windows if that helps?

The problem I just had was the piece count for the matches wasn't visible....in each square was the dividing line but no number above or below...I played for a little while, and went out and back in, and still the same. It was kind of of fun in the lower levels, but got nervewracking when I got to the higher levels.
PyeohlG.png
It's not a bug but I thought I'd share this here: I think there should be either pause or a "do you want to continue" after making a level. It's very tiresome when you can't take breaks at all. Shockwitch is good in that sence, you can pause it.
It's not a bug but I thought I'd share this here: I think there should be either pause or a "do you want to continue" after making a level. It's very tiresome when you can't take breaks at all. Shockwitch is good in that sence, you can pause it.
Seconding the request for a pause button. Playing such a fast-paced game without the option to take a break can get very frustrating.
Seconding the request for a pause button. Playing such a fast-paced game without the option to take a break can get very frustrating.
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26