Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 753 754
Are there plans for the guises in Nocs to be fixed: [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/k_tina21/why_zps4ku3qrzq.jpg[/img] I saw it and I can't unsee it ><
Are there plans for the guises in Nocs to be fixed:
why_zps4ku3qrzq.jpg

I saw it and I can't unsee it ><
Can dragons with Facet wings fly? If not, why does the mutation remain in the gene pool if it hinders the dragon's movement?
Can dragons with Facet wings fly? If not, why does the mutation remain in the gene pool if it hinders the dragon's movement?
I quite enjoy watching the timelapse artwork on your youtube page. Having watched them all I'm wondering if you plans to put more on? Maybe one of the familiars from the Crystal Pools?
I quite enjoy watching the timelapse artwork on your youtube page. Having watched them all I'm wondering if you plans to put more on? Maybe one of the familiars from the Crystal Pools?
Have you folks ever given thought to simplifying the Bonding process with familiars? At the moment, it takes an inconveniently long time to go through them every day.
Have you folks ever given thought to simplifying the Bonding process with familiars? At the moment, it takes an inconveniently long time to go through them every day.
When items are removed from Swipp's rotation, is there a criteria to it? Like how long is an item usually in the swap rotation before it's considered for removal?
When items are removed from Swipp's rotation, is there a criteria to it? Like how long is an item usually in the swap rotation before it's considered for removal?
if there aren't any plans to revamp existing apparel sets, is there at least the possibility of them being retouched/updated? for example, off the top of my head, the new mantles don't match the old cowls/hoods; several of the scale armour sets show variation in colour, and the darksteel necromancy set in particular has a mismatch in colour between the pieces. will it be feasible to adjust these in the future (similar to how the colour of the black wooly apparel was adjusted when the crimson sets were released)?
if there aren't any plans to revamp existing apparel sets, is there at least the possibility of them being retouched/updated? for example, off the top of my head, the new mantles don't match the old cowls/hoods; several of the scale armour sets show variation in colour, and the darksteel necromancy set in particular has a mismatch in colour between the pieces. will it be feasible to adjust these in the future (similar to how the colour of the black wooly apparel was adjusted when the crimson sets were released)?
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
How many total levels in Baldwin´s Bubbling Brew are currently planned (and when they will be released)? How many more recipes can we expect? (Although I could probably happily brew glowing claws until the end of time lol)
How many total levels in Baldwin´s Bubbling Brew are currently planned (and when they will be released)? How many more recipes can we expect? (Although I could probably happily brew glowing claws until the end of time lol)
Four of the games in the Faigrounds are Flight-specific:
-Tidal Trouble for the Water Flight
-Runestones of the Arcanist for the Arcane Flight
-Shock Switch for the Lightning Flight
-Artifracture for the Earth Flight
Does that mean that the other seven Flights are going to be seeing themed games of their own as each new game comes out of beta?
Four of the games in the Faigrounds are Flight-specific:
-Tidal Trouble for the Water Flight
-Runestones of the Arcanist for the Arcane Flight
-Shock Switch for the Lightning Flight
-Artifracture for the Earth Flight
Does that mean that the other seven Flights are going to be seeing themed games of their own as each new game comes out of beta?
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifd217fd0c-4803-11e7-9ac3-b56db8b8415b.gif8ba81e11-4f25-11e7-affb-53b64cf710fa.gifd217fd0c-4803-11e7-9ac3-b56db8b8415b.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifb010ed63-4802-11e7-86f0-b56db8b8415b.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
Is the difficulty of the crystal pools being higher than the harpy's roost intentional? Are there plans to fix this, either by nerfing the enemies or moving the venue?

You mentioned that guardians born in water may have gills; is this unique to guardians (in other words, could a water fae have gills)?

Also going off the line of thought about water guardians having gills, do other flights have specific physical traits that dragons of that element may be born with?
Is the difficulty of the crystal pools being higher than the harpy's roost intentional? Are there plans to fix this, either by nerfing the enemies or moving the venue?

You mentioned that guardians born in water may have gills; is this unique to guardians (in other words, could a water fae have gills)?

Also going off the line of thought about water guardians having gills, do other flights have specific physical traits that dragons of that element may be born with?
Are there any plans to add more breeding achievements with genes newer than bar and daub?
Are there any plans to add more breeding achievements with genes newer than bar and daub?
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 753 754