Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36
I'm still having a few problems with the coliseum it seems to not want to load properly and it lags from time to time but everything else seems to be fine
I'm still having a few problems with the coliseum it seems to not want to load properly and it lags from time to time but everything else seems to be fine
pBnBIS6.png
I had lots of problems with the 5min downtime, but so far I haven't had that happen to me at all.
I had lots of problems with the 5min downtime, but so far I haven't had that happen to me at all.
6wR17En.png
I also have stopped being logged out every once in a while, which was seemingly random at times. The entire site seems to be running smoother! The card game in the Fairgrounds was getting impossible for me to play, but it is definitely running nicely now. C:
I also have stopped being logged out every once in a while, which was seemingly random at times. The entire site seems to be running smoother! The card game in the Fairgrounds was getting impossible for me to play, but it is definitely running nicely now. C:
zdkBiZa.png
I usually don't have too much trouble with the site and the trouble I did have seems to be running more smoothly. Thanks! c:
I usually don't have too much trouble with the site and the trouble I did have seems to be running more smoothly. Thanks! c:
eeOF7XB.gif
Everything is running very quickly and smoothly. There's next to no waiting time so far, which I'm really appreciating! Thank you for all your hard work. C:
If anything comes up I'll edit my comment, but so far so good!
Everything is running very quickly and smoothly. There's next to no waiting time so far, which I'm really appreciating! Thank you for all your hard work. C:
If anything comes up I'll edit my comment, but so far so good!
NaT0259.png hLLLu9U.gif27HH2Wo.png
I used to get disconnected with the server while playing on Faigrounds or Coliseum a lot, despite the connection being rather well. So far I no longer have this problem! :)
I used to get disconnected with the server while playing on Faigrounds or Coliseum a lot, despite the connection being rather well. So far I no longer have this problem! :)
FR +9
So far, the biggest thing that I have noticed is that the page itself appears to load much more quickly but the browser says it's still loading for a bit. Sometimes, when it then finishes loading whatever it is I can't see that it is loading, everything on the page shifts up slightly.

Using Chrome on Ubuntu. I'll check to see if the same thing happens on my windows pc.

ETA: I had a window zoomed out so that I could see the whole thing and figured out that what is taking so long to load is the ad.
So far, the biggest thing that I have noticed is that the page itself appears to load much more quickly but the browser says it's still loading for a bit. Sometimes, when it then finishes loading whatever it is I can't see that it is loading, everything on the page shifts up slightly.

Using Chrome on Ubuntu. I'll check to see if the same thing happens on my windows pc.

ETA: I had a window zoomed out so that I could see the whole thing and figured out that what is taking so long to load is the ad.
2ZeGYU1.png
he/him/his
I just did my gathering turns for today, and it's never repeated the gathering this fast before! It loads excellently now!
I just did my gathering turns for today, and it's never repeated the gathering this fast before! It loads excellently now!
I don't see much of a difference overall, but aside from the 5 minute unresponsiveness and very occasional coli lag the site has always been running very well for me. Not much to improve.

What I did notice is that the pop ups for dragon codes and familiar bonding seem to load way faster. :)
I don't see much of a difference overall, but aside from the 5 minute unresponsiveness and very occasional coli lag the site has always been running very well for me. Not much to improve.

What I did notice is that the pop ups for dragon codes and familiar bonding seem to load way faster. :)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I still can't load the coli during feeding time or right after. I tried just now (breakfast for dergons!) and no luck.
I still can't load the coli during feeding time or right after. I tried just now (breakfast for dergons!) and no luck.
XW2PxEW.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36