Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36
I've been experiencing intermittent communication issues with the site over the last few hours -- over about three and a half hours I haven't been able to access the site (I get Firefox's 'check if your internet is working/the site might be down' message) three times, for a total of about an hour and a half.

When loading a page site hangs on 'Connecting...' (it doesn't stop until I cancel, then it either fails to connect at all or eeeventually connects). It's also different for the www and www1 sides of the site.

It may not be related to the server optimizations, but this happened once every second or third day before and it's happened multiple times today.
Otherwise, everything's running smoother and faster. Haven't checked the Coli yet.
I've been experiencing intermittent communication issues with the site over the last few hours -- over about three and a half hours I haven't been able to access the site (I get Firefox's 'check if your internet is working/the site might be down' message) three times, for a total of about an hour and a half.

When loading a page site hangs on 'Connecting...' (it doesn't stop until I cancel, then it either fails to connect at all or eeeventually connects). It's also different for the www and www1 sides of the site.

It may not be related to the server optimizations, but this happened once every second or third day before and it's happened multiple times today.
Otherwise, everything's running smoother and faster. Haven't checked the Coli yet.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
before, i used to get a lot of problems where flightrising would just suddenly stop loading. id get that maybe every ten to twenty minutes, if i was lucky. so far, ive been browsing all morning, and ive only gotten one! which is definitely an improvement. A+ guys!

before, i used to get a lot of problems where flightrising would just suddenly stop loading. id get that maybe every ten to twenty minutes, if i was lucky. so far, ive been browsing all morning, and ive only gotten one! which is definitely an improvement. A+ guys!

Browsing is really much faster now for me, I am playing with tablet, so before it was sometimes reaaally slow, but now it's heaven :D
Browsing is really much faster now for me, I am playing with tablet, so before it was sometimes reaaally slow, but now it's heaven :D
WarmGroundedBlackrhino-small.gif
Coli stopped timing out every fiteen minutes or so, I think that's because of the update?
Coli stopped timing out every fiteen minutes or so, I think that's because of the update?
n2PHQa3.png
well....as long as you guys don't change the site's layout/design, I won't complain..
well....as long as you guys don't change the site's layout/design, I won't complain..
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
Wow, the navigation got much swifter (: I really like this new update! Great job, you guys!
Wow, the navigation got much swifter (: I really like this new update! Great job, you guys!
rSvYfKQ.png
I've found browsing from my phone much easier and quicker so far. I haven't attempted using the coli on my phone just yet but everything else is much smoother.

Sony Xperia™ Z1 on Android Chrome (whatever the latest version is)
I've found browsing from my phone much easier and quicker so far. I haven't attempted using the coli on my phone just yet but everything else is much smoother.

Sony Xperia™ Z1 on Android Chrome (whatever the latest version is)
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
One thing I immediately noticed is that the game has stopped logging me out on the www portions of the site. It is VERY nice not to have to log in again every time I close my browser. :)
One thing I immediately noticed is that the game has stopped logging me out on the www portions of the site. It is VERY nice not to have to log in again every time I close my browser. :)
hJWOfQK.png
I'm still having shaking issues in the coil, even with the safe url
Everything else seems to move much faster though.
I'm still having shaking issues in the coil, even with the safe url
Everything else seems to move much faster though.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Loadtimes are noticeably better on mobile, specifically in Safari on iOS 9, but there's a couple hiccups every so often. Don't know if that's the wifi here (which is admittedly terrible a lot of the time), the site, or a little of both.

I tend to open a lot of tabs on my desktop and never really have only one open, which is probably important considering all the other feedback surrounding that, and I haven't noticed any real speed up/slow down.
Loadtimes are noticeably better on mobile, specifically in Safari on iOS 9, but there's a couple hiccups every so often. Don't know if that's the wifi here (which is admittedly terrible a lot of the time), the site, or a little of both.

I tend to open a lot of tabs on my desktop and never really have only one open, which is probably important considering all the other feedback surrounding that, and I haven't noticed any real speed up/slow down.
i9DKKZe.png
x
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36