Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Unbred Gen1 / Name your price
1 2
@RockGarden I got Solar Blades, a BrightHeart chest, Illuminated Crown, Brambled Joker (accent 2015), a Sunbeam Solider, a Molten Marauder, and the chest Fishtivities. If none of these interest you I will be happy to instead pay in treasure, gems, or both! Just tell me what price you want for her.
@RockGarden I got Solar Blades, a BrightHeart chest, Illuminated Crown, Brambled Joker (accent 2015), a Sunbeam Solider, a Molten Marauder, and the chest Fishtivities. If none of these interest you I will be happy to instead pay in treasure, gems, or both! Just tell me what price you want for her.
@Cngx I am extremely sorry for responding so late. My wifi went out and my data was used up on my phone so I couldn't get one here, and if I did it wasn't for long. Still though I am very sorry. Are you still interested in this dragon?
@Cngx I am extremely sorry for responding so late. My wifi went out and my data was used up on my phone so I couldn't get one here, and if I did it wasn't for long. Still though I am very sorry. Are you still interested in this dragon?
Z4dyNpM.png
@RockGarden It's no problem! Same thing happened to me a few times before lol. Yes! If you aren't interested in any of the festival items, I can do a treasure or a mixture of gems and treasure payment :)
@RockGarden It's no problem! Same thing happened to me a few times before lol. Yes! If you aren't interested in any of the festival items, I can do a treasure or a mixture of gems and treasure payment :)
@Cngx Thank you for understanding, I appreciate it! And yeah the festival stuff I already have, so does your offer of 120k still sound good? A mixed payment sounds awesome and we'll just use the standard ratio right now which is 1:700 for gems.
@Cngx Thank you for understanding, I appreciate it! And yeah the festival stuff I already have, so does your offer of 120k still sound good? A mixed payment sounds awesome and we'll just use the standard ratio right now which is 1:700 for gems.
Z4dyNpM.png
@RockGarden Alright! Send over the crossroad for 92000 treasure when you are ready and I'll send the 40 gems in an message~
@RockGarden Alright! Send over the crossroad for 92000 treasure when you are ready and I'll send the 40 gems in an message~
@Cngx Ok got it! Setting up CR now.
@Cngx Ok got it! Setting up CR now.
Z4dyNpM.png
1 2