Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
[quote name="Limefire" date=2015-09-22 08:51:36] It's not a bug but I thought I'd share this here: I think there should be either pause or a "do you want to continue" after making a level. It's very tiresome when you can't take breaks at all. Shockwitch is good in that sence, you can pause it. [/quote] Thirding or whichever +1 this is, but a pause between levels, or at least a "click to go to next level" button would be immensely helpful. Some of my games are turning into a bit of a marathon. I can understand not wanting a pause button while the level is running, since it is a timed game that requires reaction speed, but between levels should be fine.
Limefire wrote on 2015-09-22:
It's not a bug but I thought I'd share this here: I think there should be either pause or a "do you want to continue" after making a level. It's very tiresome when you can't take breaks at all. Shockwitch is good in that sence, you can pause it.

Thirding or whichever +1 this is, but a pause between levels, or at least a "click to go to next level" button would be immensely helpful. Some of my games are turning into a bit of a marathon. I can understand not wanting a pause button while the level is running, since it is a timed game that requires reaction speed, but between levels should be fine.
wQ7Eu1B.png
Click to view XYY / XXY / XYX Sale - 10kt / 15g each
I would personally prefer a 'pause anytime' to only between levels, but have it so that the playing field gets covered by something (greyed out with the Artifracture logo and the word 'paused' pershaps?) until the game is resumed. That way, you can't just pause and cheat but you can pause at any point if your hand hurts or attention is needed elsewhere etc.

Now, as to why I'm in this thread...

Browser(s) Used: Firefox for Android, version 22 (outdated, but newer versions bug out and crash on my obsolete tablet)

Device(s) Used: Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (original first-gen model)

Device Operating System: Kindle Fire OS 8.4.3, rooted and OTA Update blocked; it's built on and functions as Android, but I don't know which version of Android.

Internet Connection Type: home wifi network

Antivirus Installed: None. But I do use Android Firewall to block unnecessary apps from accessing the internet. Obviously, the browser is completely whitelisted.

Describe the bug in detail: Only some sounds are audible, and their volume is very low.

Background music and 'stage completed' tune are both absent when playing on my tablet (mute option is not selected). However, the tile destruction noises and tunes to indicate combos are audible... but only barely. Even with volume maxed out so loud my email notification hurt my ears, I can only barely hear the sounds from Artifracture if I get really close to the speakers with my ear. My laptop doesn't exhibit either of these issues.
I would personally prefer a 'pause anytime' to only between levels, but have it so that the playing field gets covered by something (greyed out with the Artifracture logo and the word 'paused' pershaps?) until the game is resumed. That way, you can't just pause and cheat but you can pause at any point if your hand hurts or attention is needed elsewhere etc.

Now, as to why I'm in this thread...

Browser(s) Used: Firefox for Android, version 22 (outdated, but newer versions bug out and crash on my obsolete tablet)

Device(s) Used: Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (original first-gen model)

Device Operating System: Kindle Fire OS 8.4.3, rooted and OTA Update blocked; it's built on and functions as Android, but I don't know which version of Android.

Internet Connection Type: home wifi network

Antivirus Installed: None. But I do use Android Firewall to block unnecessary apps from accessing the internet. Obviously, the browser is completely whitelisted.

Describe the bug in detail: Only some sounds are audible, and their volume is very low.

Background music and 'stage completed' tune are both absent when playing on my tablet (mute option is not selected). However, the tile destruction noises and tunes to indicate combos are audible... but only barely. Even with volume maxed out so loud my email notification hurt my ears, I can only barely hear the sounds from Artifracture if I get really close to the speakers with my ear. My laptop doesn't exhibit either of these issues.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
[quote name="Chrysanthe" date=2015-09-13 15:00:06] Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Latest Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows 10 Internet Connection Type Wireless, Home Antivirus Installed Kaspersky Antivirus Version Latest Describe the bug in detail: Game will freeze when attempting an action such as switching stones or using dynamite. May pause either before the action occurs, or after, leaving the empty space hanging there while no other moves can be taken until it unfreezes. As far as I'm aware the time is still counting the time during the freeze, as it speeds up to reach the appropriate time lapsed. Sometimes the game will remain frozen, and I'll have to refresh or just leave the game. [/quote] Having the same problem on Windows 7 desktop with Firefox. Cable internet, got AVG and Kaspersky installed, everything's up to date.
Chrysanthe wrote on 2015-09-13:
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
Kaspersky

Antivirus Version
Latest

Describe the bug in detail:

Game will freeze when attempting an action such as switching stones or using dynamite. May pause either before the action occurs, or after, leaving the empty space hanging there while no other moves can be taken until it unfreezes. As far as I'm aware the time is still counting the time during the freeze, as it speeds up to reach the appropriate time lapsed. Sometimes the game will remain frozen, and I'll have to refresh or just leave the game.

Having the same problem on Windows 7 desktop with Firefox. Cable internet, got AVG and Kaspersky installed, everything's up to date.
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: Currently Updated Device(s) Used: Desktop PC Device Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium Internet Connection Type: Home WiFi Antivirus Installed: Microsoft Security Essential (came included with the OS) Describe the bug in detail: Regardless of level if I happen to be in another tab (say checking my tumblr) while the next level loads there will always be a few odd items sitting out of place, skewed out of the grid. Sometimes just using those items in a combo will snap everything back in line but ive had the skew persist for a few turns until it snapped back into place. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant: [img]http://imgur.com/mCnsPG8[/img]
Browser(s) Used:
Chrome

Browser(s) Version:
Currently Updated

Device(s) Used:
Desktop PC

Device Operating System:
Win 7 Home Premium

Internet Connection Type:
Home WiFi

Antivirus Installed:
Microsoft Security Essential (came included with the OS)

Regardless of level if I happen to be in another tab (say checking my tumblr) while the next level loads there will always be a few odd items sitting out of place, skewed out of the grid. Sometimes just using those items in a combo will snap everything back in line but ive had the skew persist for a few turns until it snapped back into place.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant:
[img]http://imgur.com/mCnsPG8[/img]
General Gameplay Mechanics Issue

Like Tidal Trouble, this game does not pause in between rounds. I would really appreciate a good stopping point to let my hands relax for a few seconds, especially because of the timer.

I appreciate the design of Runestones, where it has a quick next level screen, because you can take a breather without losing your streak. Can we just have a nice continue screen between games?
General Gameplay Mechanics Issue

Like Tidal Trouble, this game does not pause in between rounds. I would really appreciate a good stopping point to let my hands relax for a few seconds, especially because of the timer.

I appreciate the design of Runestones, where it has a quick next level screen, because you can take a breather without losing your streak. Can we just have a nice continue screen between games?
I just encountered a MAJOR bug. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Di8CHf2.png[/img] While playing, I got stuck for a while and got the little "hint" of the blocks moving just as I clicked on them to switch them. The result was them getting stuck like this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/LzrQIrR.png[/img] I was unable to click any other blocks, these ones never moved from their weird frozen position, and the timer kept ticking down until the game ended. Running Win7 and using chrome to play.
I just encountered a MAJOR bug.

Di8CHf2.png

While playing, I got stuck for a while and got the little "hint" of the blocks moving just as I clicked on them to switch them.
The result was them getting stuck like this.
LzrQIrR.png

I was unable to click any other blocks, these ones never moved from their weird frozen position, and the timer kept ticking down until the game ended.

Running Win7 and using chrome to play.
V8I0CBG.gif
[b]Browser(s) Used Chrome [/b] Browser(s) Version uhh the newest? [b]Device(s) Used[/b] desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] windows 7 [b]Internet Connection Type [/b] Wireless [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Norton [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I clicked to switch two stones just as it was giving me a hint to switch those two stones. They froze mid switch and it froze and didn't let me do anything until the time ran out. [img]http://i.imgur.com/mTYCQ75.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used Chrome

Browser(s) Version uhh the newest?

Device(s) Used

desktop

Device Operating System

windows 7

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Norton

I clicked to switch two stones just as it was giving me a hint to switch those two stones. They froze mid switch and it froze and didn't let me do anything until the time ran out.

mTYCQ75.png
0Y1187I.png CWPHGln.png ACOZFAh.png g585y1V.png
Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version Version 45.0.2454.99 m Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows 10 Internet Connection Type Wireless - Home Antivirus Installed McAfee Live Safe Internet Security Describe the bug in detail: It was the very first puzzle, but for some reason, two of the pieces were floating. It didn't affect the gameplay, but I wasn't able to continue afterwards because I got distracted by it. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/008452fcf5d062d7dd09177d80a814ff/tumblr_nv8b7etxr41u8p7yoo1_1280.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 45.0.2454.99 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed
McAfee Live Safe Internet Security

It was the very first puzzle, but for some reason, two of the pieces were floating. It didn't affect the gameplay, but I wasn't able to continue afterwards because I got distracted by it.

tumblr_nv8b7etxr41u8p7yoo1_1280.png
Light Sprite
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome (latest version)

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Operating System Version
Latest, all current updates installed

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
AVG

Antivirus Version
Latest version

Game froze after switching two gems, but time still continued to count down, but when it reached the bottom, the game never went to the game over screen.

GIF: https://i.gyazo.com/0d7117aa4a06662f77efae34f4bdcb55.gif
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome (latest version)

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Operating System Version
Latest, all current updates installed

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
AVG

Antivirus Version
Latest version

Game froze after switching two gems, but time still continued to count down, but when it reached the bottom, the game never went to the game over screen.

GIF: https://i.gyazo.com/0d7117aa4a06662f77efae34f4bdcb55.gif
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013

Was playing when the game suddenly took me back to the title screen. I still had time left and saw no "game over" or any other indicator that something happened. One second I was in the game and the next I got kicked. The menu was then unresponsive and I had to refresh the page after which it started working again.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 7

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013

Was playing when the game suddenly took me back to the title screen. I still had time left and saw no "game over" or any other indicator that something happened. One second I was in the game and the next I got kicked. The menu was then unresponsive and I had to refresh the page after which it started working again.
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26