Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
So, I dunno if this is due to me sending the mail yesterday or what, but I accidentally clicked on gathering and suddenly had 5 extra turns, so today I got to gather 15 times. I can't say whether or not my gem/treasure bonus was added as well 'cause I forgot my total in the meantime XD

So now I'm just missing 5 turns, either from yesterday, or, if today's extra 5 were in response to the aforementioned email, 5 from today. Unsure about the bonus as I said XD
So, I dunno if this is due to me sending the mail yesterday or what, but I accidentally clicked on gathering and suddenly had 5 extra turns, so today I got to gather 15 times. I can't say whether or not my gem/treasure bonus was added as well 'cause I forgot my total in the meantime XD

So now I'm just missing 5 turns, either from yesterday, or, if today's extra 5 were in response to the aforementioned email, 5 from today. Unsure about the bonus as I said XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
I was missing 5 turns yesterday and today.
It's really butts.
I was missing 5 turns yesterday and today.
It's really butts.
Count me in as missing 5 turns out of 15 as well, both today and yesterday.
Count me in as missing 5 turns out of 15 as well, both today and yesterday.
I too have only had 10 gathering turns the past two days, haven't gotten gems, etc. I was going to wait until tomorrow to report it in case my energy dipped below 80% during the down time we've had lately, but I noticed that when I hover over the energy bar it still says I should be getting the bonuses even though I'm not.
I too have only had 10 gathering turns the past two days, haven't gotten gems, etc. I was going to wait until tomorrow to report it in case my energy dipped below 80% during the down time we've had lately, but I noticed that when I hover over the energy bar it still says I should be getting the bonuses even though I'm not.
Again today i only got 10 gatherings when i have my bonus. In fact I've gotten none of the bonuses
Again today i only got 10 gatherings when i have my bonus. In fact I've gotten none of the bonuses
Also checking in to say I've only had 10 gathering turns instead of 15.
Also checking in to say I've only had 10 gathering turns instead of 15.
bannerwithshadowbinder_zpse8938762.png
Same thing here .For 2 days no full energy bonuses.
Same thing here .For 2 days no full energy bonuses.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
I also used my ten but still need five more turns from bonuses. Extras please? :D
I also used my ten but still need five more turns from bonuses. Extras please? :D
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
yesterday i only had 10-- i have a full 3day bar and it's my flight's week. today i had 11, which acknoweldges the flight reward but still missing my 3 day bonus. ):
yesterday i only had 10-- i have a full 3day bar and it's my flight's week. today i had 11, which acknoweldges the flight reward but still missing my 3 day bonus. ):
I have the same going on. Ten turns instead of 15 and lack of bonuses.
I have the same going on. Ten turns instead of 15 and lack of bonuses.
r7LsxK2.png