Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
10 instead of 15 turns for me, as well
10 instead of 15 turns for me, as well
THis is day two of not having bonuses for being Well Fed.
THis is day two of not having bonuses for being Well Fed.
I got 11 gathering turns today. The usual 10, +1 for Plague dominance. I am also not receiving any of the other "Happy Dragons" bonuses. This is bullcrap.
I got 11 gathering turns today. The usual 10, +1 for Plague dominance. I am also not receiving any of the other "Happy Dragons" bonuses. This is bullcrap.
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
I also haven't received any bonuses since before this recent maintenance (gathering turns, treasure, gem) even though it shows that I should be getting them when hovering over the energy bar.
I also haven't received any bonuses since before this recent maintenance (gathering turns, treasure, gem) even though it shows that I should be getting them when hovering over the energy bar.
iP0TtQO.gif
Ten turns instead of fifteen turns over here today.
Ten turns instead of fifteen turns over here today.
Bug still going strong here, two days in a row.
Bug still going strong here, two days in a row.
This is day four with no bonuses to gathering, no bonus gem, treasure or anything else.

Added on to this: I started a nest yesterday and incubated it once. I logged on today and I incubated it again yet for some reason I still have four more days needed before they can be hatched. (I'm supposed to have three at this point)
This is day four with no bonuses to gathering, no bonus gem, treasure or anything else.

Added on to this: I started a nest yesterday and incubated it once. I logged on today and I incubated it again yet for some reason I still have four more days needed before they can be hatched. (I'm supposed to have three at this point)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Same here! I thought it was unusual.
Same here! I thought it was unusual.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
Mine said 15 turns but it only let me use 10!!
Mine said 15 turns but it only let me use 10!!
mpvtkGG.jpg
Also in the ten instead of fifteen camp here.
Also in the ten instead of fifteen camp here.