Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should Light host Battle Royale 2015?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@jinian - Earth is discussing (and as said, polling), and a lot of our guys would like some clarification on date as 'early December' is very close to Rockbreakers :) Could we perhaps suggest the week beginning the 13th?
@jinian - Earth is discussing (and as said, polling), and a lot of our guys would like some clarification on date as 'early December' is very close to Rockbreakers :) Could we perhaps suggest the week beginning the 13th?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon

Makes sense -- it was inevitable that it be close to the festival, of course, but giving you more of a break is preferable. That should also give the BR winners extra gathering turns during the first week of NOTN, which we like a lot. I'll edit the post and poll.
@TikindiDragon

Makes sense -- it was inevitable that it be close to the festival, of course, but giving you more of a break is preferable. That should also give the BR winners extra gathering turns during the first week of NOTN, which we like a lot. I'll edit the post and poll.
@jinian I think this sounds like a cool idea :D very kind and thoughtful of the Light flight to think to do something like this!
@jinian I think this sounds like a cool idea :D very kind and thoughtful of the Light flight to think to do something like this!
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
Did the pole, this sounds super exciting! And being in light, it would be fun to help with.
Did the pole, this sounds super exciting! And being in light, it would be fun to help with.
@luckyvulpi
LOL We ARE pretty intense about dom, but not all of those are dom organizers! A lot of them do in-flight non-dom events as well. It's pretty much just a bunch of people who organize anything, whether it be dom or events or whatnot.

@jinian
Before we ask Plague about this, what can you tell us about any rules/guidelines that may be established this year? Will buy threads be allowed? Are raffles not allowed? Etc etc. Just so we can allow our flightmates to make the most informed decision possible!
@luckyvulpi
LOL We ARE pretty intense about dom, but not all of those are dom organizers! A lot of them do in-flight non-dom events as well. It's pretty much just a bunch of people who organize anything, whether it be dom or events or whatnot.

@jinian
Before we ask Plague about this, what can you tell us about any rules/guidelines that may be established this year? Will buy threads be allowed? Are raffles not allowed? Etc etc. Just so we can allow our flightmates to make the most informed decision possible!
@jinian
Ice have a push planned for 13th-19th to try have Christmas Dom. Of course we can't tell people when to push but just so you guys all know.
@jinian
Ice have a push planned for 13th-19th to try have Christmas Dom. Of course we can't tell people when to push but just so you guys all know.
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@Pained

We think that should be up to the competing flights. I figured people would say whether they were interested and exact rules could be hashed out later. Snaptrap's idea in the second post is pretty intriguing, though, I must say.

@Arch

Thanks for the info, good to know!
@Pained

We think that should be up to the competing flights. I figured people would say whether they were interested and exact rules could be hashed out later. Snaptrap's idea in the second post is pretty intriguing, though, I must say.

@Arch

Thanks for the info, good to know!
@jinian

I know it is going to be REALLY hard to pick dates that will please everyone, but the 13th-19th is finals week for a lot of universities. I know pushing it back another week hits up on NOTN are RL holidays that would have a similar effect on people's ability to participate, but would early January be an option? Like, that first week or something?

Edit to add: the poll and discussion thread has been made in Plague to gauge interest in participating.
@jinian

I know it is going to be REALLY hard to pick dates that will please everyone, but the 13th-19th is finals week for a lot of universities. I know pushing it back another week hits up on NOTN are RL holidays that would have a similar effect on people's ability to participate, but would early January be an option? Like, that first week or something?

Edit to add: the poll and discussion thread has been made in Plague to gauge interest in participating.
wzRAAhQ.png
@jinian

Voted! I'm pretty much going to go with whatever fire does, which if there's any fire flight people out here, there's a thread in flight for BR discussion going on, so feel free to hop over there even if it's just to fill out the form and scuttle back off.
@jinian

Voted! I'm pretty much going to go with whatever fire does, which if there's any fire flight people out here, there's a thread in flight for BR discussion going on, so feel free to hop over there even if it's just to fill out the form and scuttle back off.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
voted!
voted!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17