Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should Light host Battle Royale 2015?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
-also pokes nose in-
-also not Official Fire rep-

I'd sent a few feelers out to Earth and Water maybe a month back about BotFF and heard back "wait a bit we're still scheduling BR", so I should have been poking them again soon and had other things on my plate -_-
Sorry I haven't been watching this thread, I wasn't aware what flights were still interested.

If the January dates I saw a couple pages back were still valid... those were one of the better ones for us according to our BR poll. Hopefully that holds true for BotFF as well.
-also pokes nose in-
-also not Official Fire rep-

I'd sent a few feelers out to Earth and Water maybe a month back about BotFF and heard back "wait a bit we're still scheduling BR", so I should have been poking them again soon and had other things on my plate -_-
Sorry I haven't been watching this thread, I wasn't aware what flights were still interested.

If the January dates I saw a couple pages back were still valid... those were one of the better ones for us according to our BR poll. Hopefully that holds true for BotFF as well.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@jinian did arcane say no? I thought this sounded like fun :c
@jinian did arcane say no? I thought this sounded like fun :c
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Alas, pretty much everyone said no. Movements are being made toward a possible Battle of the First Four, since that's mostly who was interested.

@StrykeSlammerII

It's been a while, but if you folks are interested... if you could point the official Fire reps toward @Tonake or me, we would be thrilled to have their input on the planning document. We haven't seen scale nor wing of them so far.
@starrynightren

Alas, pretty much everyone said no. Movements are being made toward a possible Battle of the First Four, since that's mostly who was interested.

@StrykeSlammerII

It's been a while, but if you folks are interested... if you could point the official Fire reps toward @Tonake or me, we would be thrilled to have their input on the planning document. We haven't seen scale nor wing of them so far.
@jinian
@StrykeSlammerII

I second that - nudge them for us please? Otherwise we may have Battle of the first three? Not as impresive....or we'll make it q beach battle again, lol, Light can join in as the Sunshine!
@jinian
@StrykeSlammerII

I second that - nudge them for us please? Otherwise we may have Battle of the first three? Not as impresive....or we'll make it q beach battle again, lol, Light can join in as the Sunshine!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@starrynightren

It would be fun (all good battles are fun, heh), but BOTB2 took a lot of energy and resources and we wanted to focus on that instead of BR, which was originally being talked about as soon (few weeks, I think?) after BOTB2. Two huge, expensive conquest throwdowns a month apart would be hard to pull off. :)
@starrynightren

It would be fun (all good battles are fun, heh), but BOTB2 took a lot of energy and resources and we wanted to focus on that instead of BR, which was originally being talked about as soon (few weeks, I think?) after BOTB2. Two huge, expensive conquest throwdowns a month apart would be hard to pull off. :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@stormwaker that makes sense. I thought I saw January as a date, but I might have been looking at BoFF. Well, it's true that BOTB2 was expensive and time consuming, that's for sure. I hope we can do something like this in the future though!
@stormwaker that makes sense. I thought I saw January as a date, but I might have been looking at BoFF. Well, it's true that BOTB2 was expensive and time consuming, that's for sure. I hope we can do something like this in the future though!
nRvmYpn.png
Yay Earth's participating! Love me a good dom battle!
Yay Earth's participating! Love me a good dom battle!
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
@sasga @jinian
Not the official Water rep here, but droplets in the Water dom threads are more interested another Battle of the First Four than a Battle Royale, so long as we can set our own prices for buy threads and and raffles and the like.
@sasga @jinian
Not the official Water rep here, but droplets in the Water dom threads are more interested another Battle of the First Four than a Battle Royale, so long as we can set our own prices for buy threads and and raffles and the like.
oCF41Q1.png
@tigressRising

Yep, we're talking to rinrar and Snowbelle about it! :)
@tigressRising

Yep, we're talking to rinrar and Snowbelle about it! :)
Is fire doing this?
Is fire doing this?
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17