Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shatterlight Dragon Sales- New! 9/15
Welcome to Shatterlight Dragon Sales!

Hi there! I'm mostly a headworlds/writer sort of player so I don't do anything too fancy or organized yet, but I thought it would be useful to have a thread up for the babs I'm looking to sell. c:
Guidelines
  • All dragons sold here are unnamed--if you're going to exalt something you buy from me, please name it first.
  • Unless bought, dragons will usually be for sale for up to 10 days before I exalt or toss them into an adoption thread or whatever else I'd feel like doing with them. There may be exceptions.
  • Listed prices will be in treasure on the Auction House but you can also pay in gems at a 1:500 ratio or swap for an item (I love apparel!) or even some kind of combination of all three if you'd prefer. You're welcome to haggle or suggest, in any case.
  • I generally price around the same as similar dragons on the Auction House, maybe a tad on the low side as I continue to get a feel for things.
  • If you'd like to be pinged when a nest hatches, just let me know.
  • I'll be glad to answer any other questions as well.
  • 50% discount for the most recent batch of new members! Please PM or post so that I can set up a Crossroads trade with you.
  • 25% discount for members of the relevant flight during festival weeks (stacks with new member discount for 75% off)! As above, please PM or post here so that I can apply the discount for you.
Welcome to Shatterlight Dragon Sales!

Hi there! I'm mostly a headworlds/writer sort of player so I don't do anything too fancy or organized yet, but I thought it would be useful to have a thread up for the babs I'm looking to sell. c:
Guidelines
  • All dragons sold here are unnamed--if you're going to exalt something you buy from me, please name it first.
  • Unless bought, dragons will usually be for sale for up to 10 days before I exalt or toss them into an adoption thread or whatever else I'd feel like doing with them. There may be exceptions.
  • Listed prices will be in treasure on the Auction House but you can also pay in gems at a 1:500 ratio or swap for an item (I love apparel!) or even some kind of combination of all three if you'd prefer. You're welcome to haggle or suggest, in any case.
  • I generally price around the same as similar dragons on the Auction House, maybe a tad on the low side as I continue to get a feel for things.
  • If you'd like to be pinged when a nest hatches, just let me know.
  • I'll be glad to answer any other questions as well.
  • 50% discount for the most recent batch of new members! Please PM or post so that I can set up a Crossroads trade with you.
  • 25% discount for members of the relevant flight during festival weeks (stacks with new member discount for 75% off)! As above, please PM or post here so that I can apply the discount for you.
Dragons for Sale

Tip! You can use the Predict Morphology tool at the Scrying Workshop to see what a hatchling will look like as an adult. Just copy the ID number of the dragon into the box, click the "load dragon" button, change the age from hatchling to dragon in the dropdown menu, and then click the "predict" button. c:
Dragons for Sale

Tip! You can use the Predict Morphology tool at the Scrying Workshop to see what a hatchling will look like as an adult. Just copy the ID number of the dragon into the box, click the "load dragon" button, change the age from hatchling to dragon in the dropdown menu, and then click the "predict" button. c:
Upcoming Nests
EGG BACKUP
Upcoming Nests
EGG BACKUP
Bump~
Bump~
@Alexazam

Could I buy the first dragon, the Skydancer?When you're ready, just send me a crossroads with 5k on my side and the dragon on yours ^.^ (I'm new)
@Alexazam

Could I buy the first dragon, the Skydancer?When you're ready, just send me a crossroads with 5k on my side and the dragon on yours ^.^ (I'm new)
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
@SunGoddess

Of course! Thanks for buying~ c:
@SunGoddess

Of course! Thanks for buying~ c:
Bump~
Bump~
Bump!
Bump!
Bump~