Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
Browser(s) Used

safari (mac computer)

Device(s) Used

desktop

Device Operating System

out of date by 16 months

Internet Connection Type

wireless

Antivirus Installed

unknown (but working, i just don't know the exact name)

Describe the bug in detail:

first couldn't log in, cleared cache, histroy and cookies, was able to log in, fed dragons then went to play new game, loaded fine, hit 'play' and page would reload and reset to the opening of the game
Browser(s) Used

safari (mac computer)

Device(s) Used

desktop

Device Operating System

out of date by 16 months

Internet Connection Type

wireless

Antivirus Installed

unknown (but working, i just don't know the exact name)

first couldn't log in, cleared cache, histroy and cookies, was able to log in, fed dragons then went to play new game, loaded fine, hit 'play' and page would reload and reset to the opening of the game
6966888.gif8768823.gif8768809.gif8769062.gif8771578.gif8771575.gif8771577.gif
please click my little buddies here! really appreciate it
Browser(s) Used - chrome

Browser(s) Version - Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Device(s) Used - Laptop

Device Operating System - windows 7 64 bit

Operating System Version - service pack 1

Internet Connection Type - Wireless

Antivirus Installed - Avast

Antivirus Version

Playing stage 7 in red time game froze while switching square and trilobite. Time kept on counting down however tiles stayed frozen. Game still frozen after timer finished counting down.
Browser(s) Used - chrome

Browser(s) Version - Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Device(s) Used - Laptop

Device Operating System - windows 7 64 bit

Operating System Version - service pack 1

Internet Connection Type - Wireless

Antivirus Installed - Avast

Antivirus Version

Playing stage 7 in red time game froze while switching square and trilobite. Time kept on counting down however tiles stayed frozen. Game still frozen after timer finished counting down.
Chrome

Desktop

windows 7

cable

kaspersky

When I try to switch stones at the exact moment that my time will run out, I don't get the "time out" message and it switches directly to the start screen. Trying to start a new game by clicking on "play game" doesn't work. Clicking "how to play" and "credits" still works. Navigating to a different page and returning to the fairgrounds page fixes the problem and I can play again.
Chrome

Desktop

windows 7

cable

kaspersky

When I try to switch stones at the exact moment that my time will run out, I don't get the "time out" message and it switches directly to the start screen. Trying to start a new game by clicking on "play game" doesn't work. Clicking "how to play" and "credits" still works. Navigating to a different page and returning to the fairgrounds page fixes the problem and I can play again.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
45.0.2454.85 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
WinXP

Operating System Version
SP3

Internet Connection Type
Wifi

Antivirus Installed
none

Dunno if this is a bug or an oversight or an intended mechanic, but failing a stage results in no payout for the points accumulated during that stage.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
45.0.2454.85 m

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
WinXP

Operating System Version
SP3

Internet Connection Type
Wifi

Antivirus Installed
none

Dunno if this is a bug or an oversight or an intended mechanic, but failing a stage results in no payout for the points accumulated during that stage.
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version: Current

Device(s) Used:

Laptop (Google Chromebook)

Device Operating System:
Chrome OS

Operating System Version:
Latest

Internet Connection Type:
Wireless, Home.

Antivirus Installed: N/A

Antivirus Version: N/A

I've noticed that the dynamite and shuffle power-ups are swappable in the game. I'm assuming this is meant to be part of normal play, so that's no big deal. However, if the power-up is between two like stones (we'll say Amber, in this case), I can swap the power-up with any piece of amber on the board, no matter where else it is. This is only possible if I click the amber first, instead of the power-up.

I didn't see this particular aspect on the instruction sheet. However, there is a lot that isn't included on said sheet, so I'm not sure if it's just something else that goes without saying.

Links to screens in question (since it won't let me embed clipular links and I'm on my chromebook right now)

Before switch

After switch.
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:

Device Operating System:
Chrome OS

Latest

Wireless, Home.

I've noticed that the dynamite and shuffle power-ups are swappable in the game. I'm assuming this is meant to be part of normal play, so that's no big deal. However, if the power-up is between two like stones (we'll say Amber, in this case), I can swap the power-up with any piece of amber on the board, no matter where else it is. This is only possible if I click the amber first, instead of the power-up.

I didn't see this particular aspect on the instruction sheet. However, there is a lot that isn't included on said sheet, so I'm not sure if it's just something else that goes without saying.

Links to screens in question (since it won't let me embed clipular links and I'm on my chromebook right now)

Before switch

After switch.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome Browser(s) Version: Current Device(s) Used: Laptop (Google Chromebook) Device Operating System: Windows 7 Operating System Version: Latest Internet Connection Type: Ethernet, Home. Antivirus Installed: N/A Antivirus Version: N/A [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Norhing dramatic, I just noticed a bug in the animation of the main screen of the game, the background gets transparent at some point of the loop: [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/4899/f/2015/259/0/1/artifracturebug01_by_izz_noxfox-d99s78r.jpg[/img] Also, is it normal that when I start the game there is no music in the main menu? The music starts when starting to play the first level.
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome

Device(s) Used:

Device Operating System:
Windows 7

Latest

Ethernet, Home.

Norhing dramatic, I just noticed a bug in the animation of the main screen of the game, the background gets transparent at some point of the loop:

artifracturebug01_by_izz_noxfox-d99s78r.jpg

Also, is it normal that when I start the game there is no music in the main menu? The music starts when starting to play the first level.
Browser(s) Used
Silk

Browser(s) Version
Most updated

Device(s) Used

Mobile

Device Operating System
Um, not sure. Amazon Kindle's operating system?

Operating System Version
Most recent

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed
No

Antivirus Version

My bug is sound related. There's no sound when I first open the game, this happens consistently. Next while playing the game there's no sound effects for clearing away items or combos. Just the background music plays and awkwardly stops for a while before starting to play again.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
Browser(s) Used
Silk

Browser(s) Version
Most updated

Device(s) Used

Mobile

Device Operating System
Um, not sure. Amazon Kindle's operating system?

Operating System Version
Most recent

Internet Connection Type

Wireless

Antivirus Installed
No

Antivirus Version

My bug is sound related. There's no sound when I first open the game, this happens consistently. Next while playing the game there's no sound effects for clearing away items or combos. Just the background music plays and awkwardly stops for a while before starting to play again.

Z7cgb70.png
[b] Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox [b] Browser(s) Version[/b] 40.0.3 [b] Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b] Device Operating System[/b] Windows 8.1 [b] Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless [b] Antivirus Installed[/b] AVG free [b] Antivirus Version[/b] latest [b] Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Game will freeze after attempting an action (swapping stones, clicking on dynamite) or right after the action has been done and the stones disappear. In the first case, no other action can be done, in the second case there is an empty slot where the disappeared stones were and nothing falls in their place, so the game cannot continue. In both cases the time keeps going down until it reaches zero, but the game does not unfreeze and i have to refresh or leave the game. In some cases when time has reached zero the end-game sequence pops up, but in most cases it just remains frozen. [b] Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]https://gyazo.com/b7c6571f57787ce94530ad304f408e8d[/img]

Browser(s) Used
Firefox
Browser(s) Version
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
AVG free
Antivirus Version
latest
Game will freeze after attempting an action (swapping stones, clicking on dynamite) or right after the action has been done and the stones disappear. In the first case, no other action can be done, in the second case there is an empty slot where the disappeared stones were and nothing falls in their place, so the game cannot continue.

In both cases the time keeps going down until it reaches zero, but the game does not unfreeze and i have to refresh or leave the game. In some cases when time has reached zero the end-game sequence pops up, but in most cases it just remains frozen.

[img]https://gyazo.com/b7c6571f57787ce94530ad304f408e8d[/img]
bannerinoino_zpscmfb7h9a.png

kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Browser Used
Chrome
Browser Version
45.0.2454.85 m
Device Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender I guess?
Antivirus Version
No idea
When the time was around halfway out during stage 7 the tiles suddenly stopped responding, though the sound continued and I could still interact with the sound on/off thing. After a few seconds it returned me to the menu.
Browser Used
Chrome
Browser Version
45.0.2454.85 m
Device Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender I guess?
Antivirus Version
No idea
When the time was around halfway out during stage 7 the tiles suddenly stopped responding, though the sound continued and I could still interact with the sound on/off thing. After a few seconds it returned me to the menu.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Browser - Chrome

Device - Galaxy Note 5

Operating system - up to date android

Connection type - Wireless, about 6 feet from router

No antivirus.

Bug:

Moves are very laggy. Time still elapses making higher levels extra difficult. Sometimes moves simply do not register. I played using the S Pen. Fingers don't seem to be any better.

20 minutes prior to this, with same conditions, nothing I tapped responded, not even main menu. When main menu did respond and the game started, alignment of areas I tapped was off. I'd tap a rock and it would move the rock to the left of it, etc. Then moves stopped working altogether and tapping things would just result in things zooming in so far I couldn't play.

On launch day everything worked perfectly so I don't know what is going on.
Browser - Chrome

Device - Galaxy Note 5

Operating system - up to date android

Connection type - Wireless, about 6 feet from router

No antivirus.

Bug:

Moves are very laggy. Time still elapses making higher levels extra difficult. Sometimes moves simply do not register. I played using the S Pen. Fingers don't seem to be any better.

20 minutes prior to this, with same conditions, nothing I tapped responded, not even main menu. When main menu did respond and the game started, alignment of areas I tapped was off. I'd tap a rock and it would move the rock to the left of it, etc. Then moves stopped working altogether and tapping things would just result in things zooming in so far I couldn't play.

On launch day everything worked perfectly so I don't know what is going on.
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26