Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Reports: Artifracture
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
I have same issue as @HyperHero12, in which the "Requested Fossils" field has no numbers, and I've had Internet Explorer stop working after starting the game. Today the game froze but the music continued until I left the page.

Browser: Internet Explorer 10
Device used: PC
Device Operating System: Windows 7
Internet connection Type: Cable, not wireless
Antivirus installed: Microsoft Security Essentials and Spybot
I have same issue as @HyperHero12, in which the "Requested Fossils" field has no numbers, and I've had Internet Explorer stop working after starting the game. Today the game froze but the music continued until I left the page.

Browser: Internet Explorer 10
Device used: PC
Internet connection Type: Cable, not wireless
Antivirus installed: Microsoft Security Essentials and Spybot
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list]Version 45.0.2454.85 m [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list] [*][b]Desktop[/b] [/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] Windows 10 Pro [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list] [*]Wireless [*]Home [/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b]Windows Defender [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] current with the new windows 10 update. [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]The Game was playing fine till I think I double click on the second tile as I drug it, if that wasn't the case, I am not sure what has happen. I did a screen shot, of the tile when it first got stuck, and when the level timed out. The game didn't end.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]screenshots[/b] [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/388a/th/pre/f/2015/257/b/d/bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_other_by_rakura-d99mmro.png[/img][img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c16/th/pre/f/2015/257/3/a/bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_otherto_by_rakura-d99mmst.png[/img][/quote][/list]
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used Google Chrome

• Browser(s) Version
    Version 45.0.2454.85 m

• Device(s) Used

• Desktop

• Device Operating System Windows

• Operating System Version
    Windows 10 Pro

• Internet Connection Type

• Wireless
    • Home

• Antivirus InstalledWindows Defender

• Antivirus Version
    current with the new windows 10 update.

• Describe the bug in detail:

• The Game was playing fine till I think I double click on the second tile as I drug it, if that wasn't the case, I am not sure what has happen. I did a screen shot, of the tile when it first got stuck, and when the level timed out. The game didn't end.

• screenshots
    bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_other_by_rakura-d99mmro.pngbug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_otherto_by_rakura-d99mmst.png
Chrome

44.0.2403.130 (most recent version)

Laptop

Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
N/A

Describe the bug in detail:
Clicked away to a different tab; when I came back, there was a blank space where nothing had fallen into yet. I swapped a different tile with the blank, making a row of three, and the blank space was filled in. (Failed to capture a screenshot.)
Chrome

44.0.2403.130 (most recent version)

Laptop

Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
N/A

Clicked away to a different tab; when I came back, there was a blank space where nothing had fallen into yet. I swapped a different tile with the blank, making a row of three, and the blank space was filled in. (Failed to capture a screenshot.)
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Overall I really like the game. I hope you will add a Pause button soon! Also, an end-of-game tally of treasure won would be nice. A control to turn the music off/on would be good too.

bug: I found that if I play multiple games in a row, sometimes I don't get any increase in my treasure. Hitting quit after every game works to prevent that, for now.

bug: One time today I was unable to quit or to use the side menu to go to some other flight rising page. I had to go away from the site to get to any other screen.

System: I'm using chrome on an android phone with whatever operating system and antivirus provided by Verizon. Mostly I've played via my home wifi, but I've also played using the cellphone connection. The "stuck on this page" bug I mention above was away from home.

Update: I have also experienced the issue where I am switching stones and they stick one on top of the other and then the whole page freezes. It was a white round stone that stuck on top of the black triangular one. The timer continued to count down, and then once all the time was up, the stones came unstuck, but I did not get the out of time message or get asked if I wanted to continue or quit. However, the side menu did work to take me to another flight rising page.

I also have noticed dragging the whole page instead of the chosen tiles, but that seems to happen when there's a cascade effect happening, and I assumed it was because with the cascade happening, my phone assumed I wanted to re-position the page up or down. I have not had it happen going sideways.
Overall I really like the game. I hope you will add a Pause button soon! Also, an end-of-game tally of treasure won would be nice. A control to turn the music off/on would be good too.

bug: I found that if I play multiple games in a row, sometimes I don't get any increase in my treasure. Hitting quit after every game works to prevent that, for now.

bug: One time today I was unable to quit or to use the side menu to go to some other flight rising page. I had to go away from the site to get to any other screen.

System: I'm using chrome on an android phone with whatever operating system and antivirus provided by Verizon. Mostly I've played via my home wifi, but I've also played using the cellphone connection. The "stuck on this page" bug I mention above was away from home.

Update: I have also experienced the issue where I am switching stones and they stick one on top of the other and then the whole page freezes. It was a white round stone that stuck on top of the black triangular one. The timer continued to count down, and then once all the time was up, the stones came unstuck, but I did not get the out of time message or get asked if I wanted to continue or quit. However, the side menu did work to take me to another flight rising page.

I also have noticed dragging the whole page instead of the chosen tiles, but that seems to happen when there's a cascade effect happening, and I assumed it was because with the cascade happening, my phone assumed I wanted to re-position the page up or down. I have not had it happen going sideways.
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
Browser: Google Chrome [v45.0.2454.85]
Device: Laptop | Personal | Dell Inspiron 3542
Device OS: Windows 10 Home
Internet Connection: Comcast | Wireless | Home | Password Protected
Antivirus: Malwarebytes [v2.1.8.1057] & Iolo System Mechanic Professional [v14.6.1]

Freezing #1 – The Artifacts started falling in like normal for the beginning of the round, but it barely got halfway into filling the board when it froze that way and all sound stopped. I ended up having to refresh the page.

Freezing #2 – I was close to finishing Round 5 when a chain went off, once that was done the game froze while the sound continued. I was unable to move any Artifact whatsoever and the timer wasn’t going down. A few moments later it crashed me back to the main “play game” screen as the music continued to play.

Unresponsive – During a later on round one of the Artifacts refused to move at all for a swap until it moved out of its spot naturally and started working again. Considering it was near the bottom, it took a while until it moved.

Sound – The sound effects when the Artifacts switch around don’t play sometimes no matter what level is being played.
Browser: Google Chrome [v45.0.2454.85]
Device: Laptop | Personal | Dell Inspiron 3542
Device OS: Windows 10 Home
Internet Connection: Comcast | Wireless | Home | Password Protected
Antivirus: Malwarebytes [v2.1.8.1057] & Iolo System Mechanic Professional [v14.6.1]

Freezing #1 – The Artifacts started falling in like normal for the beginning of the round, but it barely got halfway into filling the board when it froze that way and all sound stopped. I ended up having to refresh the page.

Freezing #2 – I was close to finishing Round 5 when a chain went off, once that was done the game froze while the sound continued. I was unable to move any Artifact whatsoever and the timer wasn’t going down. A few moments later it crashed me back to the main “play game” screen as the music continued to play.

Unresponsive – During a later on round one of the Artifacts refused to move at all for a swap until it moved out of its spot naturally and started working again. Considering it was near the bottom, it took a while until it moved.

Sound – The sound effects when the Artifacts switch around don’t play sometimes no matter what level is being played.
PoU9kzE.png
Browser(s) Used
chrome

Browser(s) Version
the newest version

Device(s) Used
laptop

Device Operating System
windows 10

Operating System Version
the latest version of windows 10

Internet Connection Type

wireless home

Antivirus Installed
none

Antivirus Version
na

basically i was like on round 4 and i was JUST about to win and it suddenly said the time was over when it was only half way thru and then brought me back to the main menu area and wouldnt let me click or do anything
Browser(s) Used
chrome

Browser(s) Version
the newest version

Device(s) Used
laptop

Device Operating System
windows 10

Operating System Version
the latest version of windows 10

Internet Connection Type

wireless home

Antivirus Installed
none

Antivirus Version
na

basically i was like on round 4 and i was JUST about to win and it suddenly said the time was over when it was only half way thru and then brought me back to the main menu area and wouldnt let me click or do anything
tumblr_nuy00pkFIW1uxrs0vo2_500.png
Browser: Google Chrome 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)
Device: MacBook Air
Device OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
Internet Connection: Wifi - Cable
Antivirus: None -
But I have AdBlock Plus

I ran of time - The game just froze, the timer on the left never completely went down and after going fullscreen and back normal, the game brought me back to the first screen (when I can click "Play Game") but even if the "Play Game" animation works, clicking does nothing.
Browser: Google Chrome 45.0.2454.85 (64-bit)
Device: MacBook Air
Device OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
Internet Connection: Wifi - Cable
Antivirus: None -
But I have AdBlock Plus

I ran of time - The game just froze, the timer on the left never completely went down and after going fullscreen and back normal, the game brought me back to the first screen (when I can click "Play Game") but even if the "Play Game" animation works, clicking does nothing.
[quote name="RakuraLynn" date=2015-09-14 18:18:16] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list]Version 45.0.2454.85 m [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list] [*][b]Desktop[/b] [/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] Windows 10 Pro [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list] [*]Wireless [*]Home [/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b]Windows Defender [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] current with the new windows 10 update. [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]The Game was playing fine till I think I double click on the second tile as I drug it, if that wasn't the case, I am not sure what has happen. I did a screen shot, of the tile when it first got stuck, and when the level timed out. The game didn't end.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]screenshots[/b] [img]http://pre13.deviantart.net/388a/th/pre/f/2015/257/b/d/bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_other_by_rakura-d99mmro.png[/img][img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c16/th/pre/f/2015/257/3/a/bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_otherto_by_rakura-d99mmst.png[/img][/quote][/list] [/quote] I have a very similar bug, so I felt it was fitting to quote this one! Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version: the latest one Device(s) Used: Laptop Device Operating System: Windows 10 Operating System Version: latest one Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home Antivirus Installed: Webroot Antivirus Version: latest Describe the bug in detail: made a match, some blank spots appeared in the tiles. The game sort of froze, but the music was still playing, and the time ran down until I ran out of time (for not being able to click on anything), but after running out of time, the game didn't end. It may help to note that I was using the touch-screen feature of my laptop, dunno if that makes a difference or not. I'll try and replicate this, but it looks like this has become a common problem. Absolutely LOVING this game you guys, keep up the great work! Little bugs like this are bound to happen! Y'all are doin a very good job!!! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ca670ff3d616a00304f79823b7062589/tumblr_nup731tZ6g1tk5vxro1_540.png[/img]
RakuraLynn wrote on 2015-09-14:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used Google Chrome

• Browser(s) Version
    Version 45.0.2454.85 m

• Device(s) Used

• Desktop

• Device Operating System Windows

• Operating System Version
    Windows 10 Pro

• Internet Connection Type

• Wireless
    • Home

• Antivirus InstalledWindows Defender

• Antivirus Version
    current with the new windows 10 update.

• Describe the bug in detail:

• The Game was playing fine till I think I double click on the second tile as I drug it, if that wasn't the case, I am not sure what has happen. I did a screen shot, of the tile when it first got stuck, and when the level timed out. The game didn't end.

• screenshots
    bug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_other_by_rakura-d99mmro.pngbug__two_slabs_stuck_on_each_otherto_by_rakura-d99mmst.png

I have a very similar bug, so I felt it was fitting to quote this one!

Browser(s) Used: Chrome

Browser(s) Version: the latest one

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Device Operating System: Windows 10

Operating System Version: latest one

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home

Antivirus Installed: Webroot

Antivirus Version: latest

Describe the bug in detail: made a match, some blank spots appeared in the tiles. The game sort of froze, but the music was still playing, and the time ran down until I ran out of time (for not being able to click on anything), but after running out of time, the game didn't end.

It may help to note that I was using the touch-screen feature of my laptop, dunno if that makes a difference or not. I'll try and replicate this, but it looks like this has become a common problem. Absolutely LOVING this game you guys, keep up the great work! Little bugs like this are bound to happen! Y'all are doin a very good job!!!

tumblr_nup731tZ6g1tk5vxro1_540.png
tumblr_inline_o05onwivRK1s00aa2_500.gifaccessibilitysmallest.png SAyeL.gif683.giftumblr_inline_o05ovoOLoZ1s00aa2_500.gifMF71s0U.png

Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.85 m

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Operating System Version: Windows 7 Home Premium

Internet Connection Type: Home, wireless router

Antivirus Installed: Windows Defender

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail: I tried swapping two stones on level 3 (I think) and it froze. Then the game restarted.

Browser(s) Version: 45.0.2454.85 m

Device(s) Used: Desktop

Operating System Version: Windows 7 Home Premium

Internet Connection Type: Home, wireless router

Antivirus Installed: Windows Defender

Antivirus Version: N/A

Describe the bug in detail: I tried swapping two stones on level 3 (I think) and it froze. Then the game restarted.
gotta go fast
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
I'm not sure this computer has one, it's my mothers computer.

As I'm playing the game, maybe around level 6 and up, the game will just go back to the Start menu right in the middle of my game. I'm not sure how to get it to happen again, so far it seems to just be random. It's happened twice already.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest Version

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
I'm not sure this computer has one, it's my mothers computer.

As I'm playing the game, maybe around level 6 and up, the game will just go back to the Start menu right in the middle of my game. I'm not sure how to get it to happen again, so far it seems to just be random. It's happened twice already.
0MDzJ.gifrwDZJ.gif4C5zC.gifB8O4P.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26