Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Toon Town?
1 2 3
@KitKatPurrpurr Actually, I didn't get that far in the original game either. I always would get distracted or just keep replacing my toons with new ones. When it was announced the game was closing I panicked and tried to go as far as possible, but still only made it to Daisy Gardens before it was shut down.

In Rewritten, I've tried a lot harder to focus on just one toon and play the game with them, and I've gotten quite a bit farther because of it x3
@KitKatPurrpurr Actually, I didn't get that far in the original game either. I always would get distracted or just keep replacing my toons with new ones. When it was announced the game was closing I panicked and tried to go as far as possible, but still only made it to Daisy Gardens before it was shut down.

In Rewritten, I've tried a lot harder to focus on just one toon and play the game with them, and I've gotten quite a bit farther because of it x3
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
@Honestoncemore

Like I said in my original post, I almost got through the Sellbot HQ, so I didn't get too far. Right now I'm almost out of Donald's Dock.
@Honestoncemore

Like I said in my original post, I almost got through the Sellbot HQ, so I didn't get too far. Right now I'm almost out of Donald's Dock.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

I started playing Rewritten awhile ago with a friend, since we had played the original quite a bit a long time ago. Kind of forgot about it for awhile there...Might have to start playing it again. x3
@KitKatPurrpurr

I started playing Rewritten awhile ago with a friend, since we had played the original quite a bit a long time ago. Kind of forgot about it for awhile there...Might have to start playing it again. x3
kgy5Kme.png
@Kitkatpurrpurr

Yeah, I'm going to get on it too. c:
Is it okay to add you? o:

@Kitkatpurrpurr

Yeah, I'm going to get on it too. c:
Is it okay to add you? o:

62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Ravage

Yep!! Though I'm moving around now
@Ravage

Yep!! Though I'm moving around now
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Amif do it do it
@Amif do it do it
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
Oh man ToonTown was so much fun when I was little. I think I still have a folder with all of my trading cards and some of the other membership things? But yeah, the last major thing I remember happening was the whole vote on whether goats or pigs should be added to the game. I didn't realize it was still up and running though.
Oh man ToonTown was so much fun when I was little. I think I still have a folder with all of my trading cards and some of the other membership things? But yeah, the last major thing I remember happening was the whole vote on whether goats or pigs should be added to the game. I didn't realize it was still up and running though.
tumblr_nmkz8bx2UY1rj0aafo4_r1_540.png
I used to play it back then before tto got shut down
And for some reason the shortcut to that is still on my desktop
But still it's a fun game tho
I used to play it back then before tto got shut down
And for some reason the shortcut to that is still on my desktop
But still it's a fun game tho
13954.gif
@KitKatPurrpurr I wonder why Doodles cause so luch lag? If that's the case then I can probably live without them

I still have my cards too now that I think about it! Not sure if I still have the newletters though.. I remember being pretty excited getting those in the mail :'3
@KitKatPurrpurr I wonder why Doodles cause so luch lag? If that's the case then I can probably live without them

I still have my cards too now that I think about it! Not sure if I still have the newletters though.. I remember being pretty excited getting those in the mail :'3
eVPLuox.gif
@calicornio
@Zaffie

I never had any trading cards when I was younger actually :o

@Fluffloid

Well if you ever get the urge to play again, you can! :3
@calicornio
@Zaffie

I never had any trading cards when I was younger actually :o

@Fluffloid

Well if you ever get the urge to play again, you can! :3