Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Toon Town?
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I forgot toontown rewritten was a thing. toontown is my childhood maaaaaan, thank u for reminding me it exists
I had a paid membership on the old thing and high levels and everything ahhh
edit: tried downloading it and my computer's too old... :c
I forgot toontown rewritten was a thing. toontown is my childhood maaaaaan, thank u for reminding me it exists
I had a paid membership on the old thing and high levels and everything ahhh
edit: tried downloading it and my computer's too old... :c
I was super excited for TTR, I stayed up the night it released and played it a bit as soon as it was up and running. xD I've got 3 toons now, them being Moon Pie Dumpling, Zorro(black cat), and Gwen Picklepow(green bear). This is my toon! I had her in TTO too. I've gotten her back to about where she was before: 55 Laff, or at the Brrrgh. [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b82e/f/2015/260/c/0/screen_shot_2015_09_17_at_8_51_25_pm_by_servval-d99ym2e.png[/img] (She has the cape too)
I was super excited for TTR, I stayed up the night it released and played it a bit as soon as it was up and running. xD I've got 3 toons now, them being Moon Pie Dumpling, Zorro(black cat), and Gwen Picklepow(green bear).
This is my toon! I had her in TTO too. I've gotten her back to about where she was before: 55 Laff, or at the Brrrgh.
screen_shot_2015_09_17_at_8_51_25_pm_by_servval-d99ym2e.png
(She has the cape too)
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
@kitycat awwww I'm sorry :C

@servval I got the toon I had in TTO... except for the fact I accidentally made her a very light shade of green instead of pure yellow like my old one was and I didn't realize it till it was too late :'D
@kitycat awwww I'm sorry :C

@servval I got the toon I had in TTO... except for the fact I accidentally made her a very light shade of green instead of pure yellow like my old one was and I didn't realize it till it was too late :'D
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
Bump
Bump
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
Signed up since the last time I post here! My toon's laff if 53 right now. Trying to train lure right now owo.. I also made a pink cat last night, but I'm still waiting for the name, Echo, to be accepted. Hopefully it will be 'cause I like that toon! Don't want to have to remake her. Haven't gone to ToonFest yet though.. I've been hearing you'll get stuck there and crash a lot? [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/SoraSky/comet_zpsglumck9y.png[/img]
Signed up since the last time I post here! My toon's laff if 53 right now. Trying to train lure right now owo.. I also made a pink cat last night, but I'm still waiting for the name, Echo, to be accepted. Hopefully it will be 'cause I like that toon! Don't want to have to remake her.
Haven't gone to ToonFest yet though.. I've been hearing you'll get stuck there and crash a lot?

comet_zpsglumck9y.png
eVPLuox.gif
yeeee i made one the other day
tho i'm bad at these things so she's still around 16 laff? i believe lol
yeeee i made one the other day
tho i'm bad at these things so she's still around 16 laff? i believe lol
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@KitKatPurrpurr hahahah yes i play sometimes. i was an alpha tester for ttr. i go through bouts where it's all i do in a day and then i get burnt out and stop playing for months. i've been playing on and off since 2003. my toon is named Dinosawr (and like 25 others), [s]i'll post a pic later cuz i'm at school rn & can't log in because the university wifi is trash.[/s] [img]https://gyazo.com/39aa80f1a2c81d0157413c10d40e3c60.png[/img] 120 laff qt
@KitKatPurrpurr hahahah yes i play sometimes. i was an alpha tester for ttr. i go through bouts where it's all i do in a day and then i get burnt out and stop playing for months. i've been playing on and off since 2003.

my toon is named Dinosawr (and like 25 others), i'll post a pic later cuz i'm at school rn & can't log in because the university wifi is trash.

39aa80f1a2c81d0157413c10d40e3c60.png
120 laff qt
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
1 2 3