Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Toon Town?
1 2 3
Idk was wondering if anyone else here plays it or played it in the past. I started playing it again when Rewritten came out, and I've sloooowly been working my way back up to where I was (Sellbot HQ I think). Super fun though, and I'm so glad it's free now. I'm Zowie Superpoof on there. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4gF8Z0N.jpg[/img]
Idk was wondering if anyone else here plays it or played it in the past. I started playing it again when Rewritten came out, and I've sloooowly been working my way back up to where I was (Sellbot HQ I think). Super fun though, and I'm so glad it's free now.

I'm Zowie Superpoof on there.

4gF8Z0N.jpg
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
heck YES i love toontown, i thought i was probably one of the only people who played it on here my main toon is kygo, but i also have side toons- one 80-something, one 60-something(ddl), and two 50-somethings. probably more that i'm not thinking of u.u;; i've been playing ttr since playline came out, and tto since i was in kindergarten-ish. so it's been a big part of my childhood cx [img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/pmerttx/kygottr%20copy_zpsnoidki0j.png[/img] thats meee feel free to add me if you see me around! :0
heck YES i love toontown, i thought i was probably one of the only people who played it on here
my main toon is kygo, but i also have side toons- one 80-something, one 60-something(ddl), and two 50-somethings. probably more that i'm not thinking of u.u;;
i've been playing ttr since playline came out, and tto since i was in kindergarten-ish. so it's been a big part of my childhood cx
kygottr%20copy_zpsnoidki0j.png
thats meee
feel free to add me if you see me around! :0
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
@dweggon sweet ;u;

man I do need to play more. sometimes I kinda forget it exists but then other days it's all I do

your toon is hella cute omg
@dweggon sweet ;u;

man I do need to play more. sometimes I kinda forget it exists but then other days it's all I do

Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
[quote name="KitKatPurrpurr" date=2015-09-15 17:26:31] sweet ;u; man I do need to play more. sometimes I kinda forget it exists but then other days it's all I do your toon is hella cute omg [/quote] @KitKatPurrpurr thanks! i go through phases where i play for hours a day and then stop for months hah the early playgrounds go by pretty quickly, you'll get there! :3c
KitKatPurrpurr wrote on 2015-09-15:
sweet ;u;

@KitKatPurrpurr
thanks! i go through phases where i play for hours a day and then stop for months hah
the early playgrounds go by pretty quickly, you'll get there! :3c
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
yess I played this game all the time when I was younger.
yess I played this game all the time when I was younger.
@TheSpine my parents cancelled my membership so long ago, and it really upset me. So glad it's free now.
@TheSpine my parents cancelled my membership so long ago, and it really upset me. So glad it's free now.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
I used to play this a lot.
Glad it's free tho

I made an account the other day and I should go find the username and all that so you guys can add me ;w;

edit: it's g0dzilla c8
I used to play this a lot.
Glad it's free tho

I made an account the other day and I should go find the username and all that so you guys can add me ;w;

edit: it's g0dzilla c8
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I used to love this game sooo much when I was little!!
My main toon was a cream bunny called LittlePancake c: I was so sad to see it all go though..

but DANG I didn't know there's a rewritten!! Definitley gotta check that out owo
I used to love this game sooo much when I was little!!
My main toon was a cream bunny called LittlePancake c: I was so sad to see it all go though..

but DANG I didn't know there's a rewritten!! Definitley gotta check that out owo
eVPLuox.gif
I play on Toontown Rewritten! Haven't in a while though, should probably get on again. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5VRzmUM.png[/img] This is my toon! (Sorry if the image is big) also yeah my laff meter is cut out of the picture, I forgot how much laff I have right now anyways >_> I'm in Donald's Dreamland though so
I play on Toontown Rewritten! Haven't in a while though, should probably get on again.

5VRzmUM.png

This is my toon! (Sorry if the image is big)

also yeah my laff meter is cut out of the picture, I forgot how much laff I have right now anyways >_> I'm in Donald's Dreamland though so
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
@Ravage I was gonna hop on right now to play actually

@Zaffie rewritten is great, though they're still slowly working up to adding in all the old features. they apparently haven't added doodles yet (but plan to) because they think the old server lag was caused by them.

@Honestoncemore ugh I never got that far originally x.x
@Ravage I was gonna hop on right now to play actually

@Zaffie rewritten is great, though they're still slowly working up to adding in all the old features. they apparently haven't added doodles yet (but plan to) because they think the old server lag was caused by them.

@Honestoncemore ugh I never got that far originally x.x
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png