Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Eternal War (A P&P RPG)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
@Loquaciousky Naturally. Such is fate.
@Rhyvendra I hope everything goes well, friend!

@Thief6 @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia @Zephriam @science @Casiope
I'll be in and out of mibbit, hope I'll catch someone!
@Loquaciousky Naturally. Such is fate.
@Rhyvendra I hope everything goes well, friend!

@Thief6 @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia @Zephriam @science @Casiope
I'll be in and out of mibbit, hope I'll catch someone!
@rinjichan13
I'm back considerably earlier from errands than expected, so pop into mibbit whenever you've got time and I can try to explain class skills better.
@rinjichan13
I'm back considerably earlier from errands than expected, so pop into mibbit whenever you've got time and I can try to explain class skills better.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Loquaciousky

Okay I will see you here in a few minutes. I just got off of work and am on my way home.
@Loquaciousky

Okay I will see you here in a few minutes. I just got off of work and am on my way home.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
COMPLETELY unrelated to anything but the new Skydancer lore just thrilled me to pieces!!! [quote]This ability allows the species to sense when magical energies are present, and to sense the disposition of other dragons and creatures by the subtle energy given off by their body and state of mind. [/quote] [quote]Members of this species prefer act as scouts and collect intelligence for their clan over directly participating in a melee or major casting.[/quote] I called this all with Lucis months ago. I'm so happy about this, hahaha. AND ALSO Aviator gear?? Now the Jager Corps can have a uniform!!!
COMPLETELY unrelated to anything but the new Skydancer lore just thrilled me to pieces!!!
Quote:
This ability allows the species to sense when magical energies are present, and to sense the disposition of other dragons and creatures by the subtle energy given off by their body and state of mind.
Quote:
Members of this species prefer act as scouts and collect intelligence for their clan over directly participating in a melee or major casting.

I called this all with Lucis months ago. I'm so happy about this, hahaha.

AND ALSO Aviator gear?? Now the Jager Corps can have a uniform!!!
@amariex

I know! It's fits Akemi well too! Since she is a wizard class and a Noble. XD

its also helps her terrible Str stat too...>.>

We can finally get the proper stuff to fight those titans! lol

@Thief6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Casiope
@amariex

I know! It's fits Akemi well too! Since she is a wizard class and a Noble. XD

its also helps her terrible Str stat too...>.>

We can finally get the proper stuff to fight those titans! lol

@Thief6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @Katia
@Zephriam @science @Casiope
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Loquaciousky @amariex @Thief6 @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Katia @Zephriam @science @Casiope @Ragnaroc

If everyone is still here, please hop on mibbit if possible.
@Loquaciousky @amariex @Thief6 @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Katia @Zephriam @science @Casiope @Ragnaroc

If everyone is still here, please hop on mibbit if possible.
@Thief6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Rinjichan13
@Katia@Zephriam @science @Casiope

Poping onto mibbt for a bit
@Katia@Zephriam @science @Casiope

Poping onto mibbt for a bit
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Katia @ragnaroc @science @Casiope @rhyvendra

i'm on mibbit
im also alive now.
sorry for the unexpected absence :\
@Katia @ragnaroc @science @Casiope @rhyvendra

i'm on mibbit
im also alive now.
sorry for the unexpected absence :\
@Katia @ragnaroc @science @Casiope @Zephriam

So giving a heads up since it's just a few hours before my internet goes poof (and I just woke up pretty much.)

Yesterday I had some knee injections done to help with the pain in my knees. My insurance however, does not cover everything so I will be a month without internet starting midnight my time tonight.

I will be back as soon as I can, but until then we will be on a hiatus.

That being said, if Loq is okay with it, I would like to see those who have not yet made their characters to be made, and I would Love it if you guys could have little Non Cannon events in order to learn how to handle the speed needed to play this normally.

When I return, I will be having a Gamevox (A voice chat program like Teamspeak) made so that I can answer questions while we are doing the events. I will be the only person Required to talk by voice, but if you want to you can as well. Those who dont will just have to type in there and the Text to Speech part of the program will read it to me so I can quickly answer, even if I am working on typing something out to you guys in the main pages.

Also, when I return, we will be needing to work on having each of our Rounds (each person having a turn) finish in 10 to 15 minutes. This will mean less chatter between players OOCly, more focus on the turn order, pre-typing your actions that you want to take before hand, and not interacting with the player who's turn it currently is Unless they are initiating an action (like healing you or something.)

The final thing I will try to bring up when I am back is to see if perhaps we can find a better day, but that will hinge on if I get the job that I am already applied for and will have an interview for when I get down to where I am moving (on the 27th of October.)

Edit: Also just a heads up. Once every 3-4 days I will be able to use my phone at the hospital to feed my dragons/read mail, though it is not good enough to be able to easily respond (as it kicks me off every few minutes). If you see my dragons being fed, do not worry. I have not been hacked. I will respond when I can, so if you send me a message and I do not respond till I get back, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because hospital interwebz stink. I will be working on things offline lots though (Yay notebooks and saving pictures of all your dragons so I dun forget what they look like!!!!!!!!!!!!)
@Katia @ragnaroc @science @Casiope @Zephriam

So giving a heads up since it's just a few hours before my internet goes poof (and I just woke up pretty much.)

Yesterday I had some knee injections done to help with the pain in my knees. My insurance however, does not cover everything so I will be a month without internet starting midnight my time tonight.

I will be back as soon as I can, but until then we will be on a hiatus.

That being said, if Loq is okay with it, I would like to see those who have not yet made their characters to be made, and I would Love it if you guys could have little Non Cannon events in order to learn how to handle the speed needed to play this normally.

When I return, I will be having a Gamevox (A voice chat program like Teamspeak) made so that I can answer questions while we are doing the events. I will be the only person Required to talk by voice, but if you want to you can as well. Those who dont will just have to type in there and the Text to Speech part of the program will read it to me so I can quickly answer, even if I am working on typing something out to you guys in the main pages.

Also, when I return, we will be needing to work on having each of our Rounds (each person having a turn) finish in 10 to 15 minutes. This will mean less chatter between players OOCly, more focus on the turn order, pre-typing your actions that you want to take before hand, and not interacting with the player who's turn it currently is Unless they are initiating an action (like healing you or something.)

The final thing I will try to bring up when I am back is to see if perhaps we can find a better day, but that will hinge on if I get the job that I am already applied for and will have an interview for when I get down to where I am moving (on the 27th of October.)

Edit: Also just a heads up. Once every 3-4 days I will be able to use my phone at the hospital to feed my dragons/read mail, though it is not good enough to be able to easily respond (as it kicks me off every few minutes). If you see my dragons being fed, do not worry. I have not been hacked. I will respond when I can, so if you send me a message and I do not respond till I get back, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because hospital interwebz stink. I will be working on things offline lots though (Yay notebooks and saving pictures of all your dragons so I dun forget what they look like!!!!!!!!!!!!)
@Rhyvendra

Sounds good I'll look forward to the non cannon quests.
We will hold out for you best of luck.

Why do we need a better Day!? Saturday works prefect!
@Rhyvendra

Sounds good I'll look forward to the non cannon quests.
We will hold out for you best of luck.

Why do we need a better Day!? Saturday works prefect!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35