Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69
While the Mantles are fun and they do layer nicely with the cowls...I have noticed that at least the Red set and the Mysterious set don't *quite* match in colors. The red hood is a few noticeable shades brighter than the red mantle. Also the Mysterious Cowl's black while the Mysterious Mantle's just about gray.

That said, they both layer very well with one another, and the familiar design's a fun one *has already gotten both the Lesser Wisp and Juvenile Starsweeper*
While the Mantles are fun and they do layer nicely with the cowls...I have noticed that at least the Red set and the Mysterious set don't *quite* match in colors. The red hood is a few noticeable shades brighter than the red mantle. Also the Mysterious Cowl's black while the Mysterious Mantle's just about gray.

That said, they both layer very well with one another, and the familiar design's a fun one *has already gotten both the Lesser Wisp and Juvenile Starsweeper*
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Artifracture is great! It could, however, really use a pause button
Artifracture is great! It could, however, really use a pause button
Zombrigit's Long Drop Challenge threadtumblr_p5vy7fPjXZ1rsdeuvo1_400.png
I'm already addicted : 0
I'm already addicted : 0
tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
on the new mini game it plays up and freezes the game but not the timer so i lose everytime i move two tiles that bump (bump as i call it is when they flash or go big n small to high light the player should move them as they can be moved to make three)
on the new mini game it plays up and freezes the game but not the timer so i lose everytime i move two tiles that bump (bump as i call it is when they flash or go big n small to high light the player should move them as they can be moved to make three)
The game really needs a pause button or the between levels screen like Runestones but other than that it's great! .3.
The game really needs a pause button or the between levels screen like Runestones but other than that it's great! .3.
Selling fest, crates, den, +more!
wip hatchery
Nice addition to Games. However, this could use a Pause Button like most have said. The *Treasure Won* amount needs to be more clearly visible on completing a level.
Nice addition to Games. However, this could use a Pause Button like most have said. The *Treasure Won* amount needs to be more clearly visible on completing a level.
Yay! I love faire games, and nice alchemy update too!
Yay! I love faire games, and nice alchemy update too!
jCVhFoZ.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
WOOHOO!!
WOOHOO!!
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
THOSE FAMILIARS are so pretty!
THOSE FAMILIARS are so pretty!
I lick things to claim them as my own..
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69