Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvl25s - FREE ELIM STONES w/ dragon
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@KenzieSwan Hey there! Please remember to ping @Kitto ^^

Yes, Tamua is available!
@KenzieSwan Hey there! Please remember to ping @Kitto ^^

Yes, Tamua is available!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
bump :D
bump :D
tumblr_ny35xjB0kE1uhj2pzo1_500.png[/url]
@Kitto Sorry! I'm new at using forums :s
I only have about 600 gems at the moment, so would it be alright to buy him without the ambush stones?
@Kitto Sorry! I'm new at using forums :s
I only have about 600 gems at the moment, so would it be alright to buy him without the ambush stones?
@KenzieSwan Ok....that delay was just pure 'i read your post and then fell asleep and then forgot about it the next day' ......

If you still want him, I'm happy to take 600g and throw my last ambush stone on him because of the delay?

I need to go steal stones from my sister tomorrow. :D
@KenzieSwan Ok....that delay was just pure 'i read your post and then fell asleep and then forgot about it the next day' ......

If you still want him, I'm happy to take 600g and throw my last ambush stone on him because of the delay?

I need to go steal stones from my sister tomorrow. :D
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Don't worry, I did the same :s *oops*

I'll happily take him for 600g :D He's gorgeous <3

And thank you, but there's no need, it was a simple accident :L I somehow have 6 ambush stones this morning anyway! (beats me how! I've never bought one and barely get anything useful in the coliseum.) Bit of a nice shock :L
@Kitto Don't worry, I did the same :s *oops*

I'll happily take him for 600g :D He's gorgeous <3

And thank you, but there's no need, it was a simple accident :L I somehow have 6 ambush stones this morning anyway! (beats me how! I've never bought one and barely get anything useful in the coliseum.) Bit of a nice shock :L
@KenzieSwan Thanks for understanding! ^^ I hope the lovely dear fights well for you - I'm so glad he's found a home!
@KenzieSwan Thanks for understanding! ^^ I hope the lovely dear fights well for you - I'm so glad he's found a home!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
blarp
blarp
WOaz3FYK_o.png
boop
boop
tumblr_ny35xjB0kE1uhj2pzo1_500.png[/url]
BLARP
BLARP
WOaz3FYK_o.png
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48