Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Lvl25s - FREE ELIM STONES w/ dragon
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
pls buy, they eat my foods
pls buy, they eat my foods
WOaz3FYK_o.png
mleb
mleb
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto may i plz buy Elysia
@kitto may i plz buy Elysia
@Stargirl8686 With or without ambush stones?
@Stargirl8686 With or without ambush stones?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto Without ambust stones plz and i would like to pay in treasure and what is the free elim stones with dragon thing about? how does it work? thank you
@Kitto Without ambust stones plz and i would like to pay in treasure and what is the free elim stones with dragon thing about? how does it work? thank you
@Kitto Could I please be on your pinglist? Thanks!
@Kitto Could I please be on your pinglist? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush Added! ^^ Though I must warn you I'm not online as much as I used to be so I'm moving a lot slower. :(
@MarinaQuakenbush Added! ^^ Though I must warn you I'm not online as much as I used to be so I'm moving a lot slower. :(
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
Hi, I'm interested in Talin. I saw a mention of free eliminate stones with the dragons, does that just mean they have the stones already applied?
@Kitto
Hi, I'm interested in Talin. I saw a mention of free eliminate stones with the dragons, does that just mean they have the stones already applied?
@CanisMajoris That is correct! Would you like Talin with or without ambush stones, and for what currency?
@CanisMajoris That is correct! Would you like Talin with or without ambush stones, and for what currency?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
For treasure and without please!
@Kitto
For treasure and without please!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48