Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Riskikoi's Commissions >> OPEN
1 2 3 4
@Riskikoi pinglist, please? :)
@Riskikoi pinglist, please? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@riskikoi would you be up for drawing anthro/feral characters? if so can i be added to your ping? o:
@riskikoi would you be up for drawing anthro/feral characters? if so can i be added to your ping? o:
@Morphini Haha oh my, 30. X'D I might have to rise up my prices then! Thank you anyway. ~

@SinclairTop 'Aighty!

@Nabesima Sure. OC dragons are allowed too. :>

@lome Sure!

@gayzelle Sure! You can find my anthro art from my FA account.
@Morphini Haha oh my, 30. X'D I might have to rise up my prices then! Thank you anyway. ~

@SinclairTop 'Aighty!

@Nabesima Sure. OC dragons are allowed too. :>

@lome Sure!

@gayzelle Sure! You can find my anthro art from my FA account.
I'm looking for Wildclaw/Nocturne Breed Change -scrolls, Crystal Gene, Trickster's apparel and Frigid Fugitive Shackles.

I'm willing to make fullbody sketches for these.
I'm looking for Wildclaw/Nocturne Breed Change -scrolls, Crystal Gene, Trickster's apparel and Frigid Fugitive Shackles.

I'm willing to make fullbody sketches for these.
Hey Riskikoi, would you be okay with also doing feral canine artwork for FR currency?
Hey Riskikoi, would you be okay with also doing feral canine artwork for FR currency?
@riskikoi
Can I be added to ping list? I have a few sprites I'm waiting to sell and then I'd like to commission something from you!
@riskikoi
Can I be added to ping list? I have a few sprites I'm waiting to sell and then I'd like to commission something from you!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Xserzus Sure. Though I won't be taking these types of commissions in a while. I have to finish 2 treasure commissions first and now I want mentioned apparels and genes for fullbody sketches. ^^ These comes first.

@Ren Sure, I'll add you.
@Xserzus Sure. Though I won't be taking these types of commissions in a while. I have to finish 2 treasure commissions first and now I want mentioned apparels and genes for fullbody sketches. ^^ These comes first.

@Ren Sure, I'll add you.
@Riskikoi

can i be added to the pinglist? (:
@Riskikoi

can i be added to the pinglist? (:
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _spacediddlely daddely_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@Riskikoi Please add me to your pinglist!
@Riskikoi Please add me to your pinglist!
E6nL5Eq.pngtumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
TEAM INSTINCT
Art Thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1558497
@milkyway @elagantruin Added you both! (sorry for late reply milkyway)
@milkyway @elagantruin Added you both! (sorry for late reply milkyway)
1 2 3 4