Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
i only got 10 and have kept up with feeding my dragons. feed them last night so im sure i shouldnt have lost the bonus
i only got 10 and have kept up with feeding my dragons. feed them last night so im sure i shouldnt have lost the bonus
the pile has me added to it for said issue
the pile has me added to it for said issue
I got 10 of my usual 15. Didn't lose my well fed bonus, so I'm not sure what's up!
I got 10 of my usual 15. Didn't lose my well fed bonus, so I'm not sure what's up!
I got 10, and I didn't get my daily gem either. It didn't say that I lost my bonus, though.
I got 10, and I didn't get my daily gem either. It didn't say that I lost my bonus, though.
I'm still missing the five turns I was missing last night. :-( It also doesn't say that I lost my bonus, and I think I did get my gem.
I'm still missing the five turns I was missing last night. :-( It also doesn't say that I lost my bonus, and I think I did get my gem.
I have only ten turns, even though I haven't let it drop below 80% since I joined.

(Edit: okay, more of a group bug than I thought, just add me to the pile.)
I have only ten turns, even though I haven't let it drop below 80% since I joined.

(Edit: okay, more of a group bug than I thought, just add me to the pile.)
I only got 10 turns instead of 15. :/
I only got 10 turns instead of 15. :/
6hGOr9U.gif
My screen SAID 15, but lost connection after 5 turns and when I reloaded, I had only 5 left! What happened???
My screen SAID 15, but lost connection after 5 turns and when I reloaded, I had only 5 left! What happened???
I also only had ten, but my Well Fed bonus was still visibly there. Not sure what happened, but just making note of it.
I also only had ten, but my Well Fed bonus was still visibly there. Not sure what happened, but just making note of it.
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
I also only had 10, didn't get my gem either...and it says that I am currently getting the bonuses...what's up with that?
I also only had 10, didn't get my gem either...and it says that I am currently getting the bonuses...what's up with that?
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg