Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | familiar bonding problems
dont know if other people have the same problem but bonding with familiar only gives errors...
you click on the heart it grinds a long tie and then error my BF has the same problem
dont know if other people have the same problem but bonding with familiar only gives errors...
you click on the heart it grinds a long tie and then error my BF has the same problem
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
I can confirm I am also having this problem
I can confirm I am also having this problem
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I had this issue as well, I lost the bonding turn but got no rewards from it.
I had this issue as well, I lost the bonding turn but got no rewards from it.
Click here or here (external link) for the 'On Water's Tide Hatchery!

A varied range of breeds and colours, some gened, some geneless.
I got this too, along with the lost gathering turns.
I got this too, along with the lost gathering turns.
Same problem here.. Yesterday I only managed to bond with about 5 of my (94) familiars, and that took me three hours of loading,, today I got more.. about 30, but now only errors again :( clearing cache doesn't seem to improve things, as I tried it, but nothing happened
Same problem here.. Yesterday I only managed to bond with about 5 of my (94) familiars, and that took me three hours of loading,, today I got more.. about 30, but now only errors again :( clearing cache doesn't seem to improve things, as I tried it, but nothing happened
I had this issues somewhat as well, but I didn't lose the chance to bond I just had to keep trying over and over on a few dragons. I think the worst one took around an hour of hitting the button seeing the message that mistakes were made and trying again.
I had this issues somewhat as well, but I didn't lose the chance to bond I just had to keep trying over and over on a few dragons. I think the worst one took around an hour of hitting the button seeing the message that mistakes were made and trying again.
I'm having this issue, too. Been having it since yesterday when I got on. I spent the entire day trying to bond with all my familiars, and never got thru them all.
I'm having this issue, too. Been having it since yesterday when I got on. I spent the entire day trying to bond with all my familiars, and never got thru them all.
Had this problem since yesterday. Bonding is annoying when you have 30 or so without the errors x-x -bond all button-
Had this problem since yesterday. Bonding is annoying when you have 30 or so without the errors x-x -bond all button-
c1.png
We are investigating this issue - it is likely related to the bad performance we've been seeing over the last few days. Thank you for the reports!
We are investigating this issue - it is likely related to the bad performance we've been seeing over the last few days. Thank you for the reports!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer