Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It' almost Halloween!
1 2 3 4 5
If I still celebrated Halloween and dressed up, I would probably be a vampire. Yes, very cheesy, but I love vampires. So yeah, a vampire!
If I still celebrated Halloween and dressed up, I would probably be a vampire. Yes, very cheesy, but I love vampires. So yeah, a vampire!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
We dont Celebrate Halloween that much in my country xD

But we do have something simmular the whole week after x-mas eve~
We dont Celebrate Halloween that much in my country xD

But we do have something simmular the whole week after x-mas eve~
blobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.pngU09nR.gifblobb_2_by_thehellneko-d93ujyk.png

H9CF4.gif
BMoeb.gifKWT4h.gif2k9v5.gifJG5QW.gif
I think this year, like all the last 17 years of my life I'll be going as the birthday kid... I so wish my birthday wasn't Halloween it looks like so much fun and I've never gotten to celebrate it :-( !
I think this year, like all the last 17 years of my life I'll be going as the birthday kid... I so wish my birthday wasn't Halloween it looks like so much fun and I've never gotten to celebrate it :-( !
tumblr_inline_mov7e4f1Vx1qz4rgp.png
Since halloween is on a Saturday this year I have two costumes. On Friday for school I'm going as a Ravenclaw student with my friends dressed as students from their respective houses and on Saturday I'm going as Thor with @ArmoredAvenger who is going to be Ironman
Since halloween is on a Saturday this year I have two costumes. On Friday for school I'm going as a Ravenclaw student with my friends dressed as students from their respective houses and on Saturday I'm going as Thor with @ArmoredAvenger who is going to be Ironman
@VenomousRose yes! :D Im excited c: (remind me to take the top to get fixed lol)
@VenomousRose yes! :D Im excited c: (remind me to take the top to get fixed lol)
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
My birthday is on Halloween. I'm doing nothing. I've never been too much of a fan. I love fall but Halloween is *shrugs*.
My birthday is on Halloween. I'm doing nothing. I've never been too much of a fan. I love fall but Halloween is *shrugs*.
i probably wont be anything. or maybe I will be myself :P

actually I could do a good job scaring people as myself :)
i probably wont be anything. or maybe I will be myself :P

actually I could do a good job scaring people as myself :)
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I'll be at a wedding that's masquerade themed..so i'll be dressed up all pretty. BUT...i'm thinking that later in the night, when everyone is nice and intoxicated, i'm going to sneak off to my hotel room and put on a cardboard raptor costume. And then prowl the reception. because yes.

on that note, anyone know where I can get the DIY planning for said costume? xP
I'll be at a wedding that's masquerade themed..so i'll be dressed up all pretty. BUT...i'm thinking that later in the night, when everyone is nice and intoxicated, i'm going to sneak off to my hotel room and put on a cardboard raptor costume. And then prowl the reception. because yes.

on that note, anyone know where I can get the DIY planning for said costume? xP
I'm being... DalphiaRose. Yep, you read me. My username is based off my OC, Dalphia Rose Haven, and I have an outfit for her and everything.

To an American university near you...
I'm being... DalphiaRose. Yep, you read me. My username is based off my OC, Dalphia Rose Haven, and I have an outfit for her and everything.

To an American university near you...
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Well I don't know if I'll be celebrating halloween much this year other than possibly going to a concert a few days before which will be really fun but if I do end up doing something that calls for a costume I'll probably just wear my fursuit, maybe add some bloody bandages or something haha. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/8de4/f/2015/252/8/1/image_by_miserabledog_d98yz6b_by_miserabledog-d98yzr5.jpg[/img]
Well I don't know if I'll be celebrating halloween much this year other than possibly going to a concert a few days before which will be really fun but if I do end up doing something that calls for a costume I'll probably just wear my fursuit, maybe add some bloody bandages or something haha.

image_by_miserabledog_d98yz6b_by_miserabledog-d98yzr5.jpg
sig_by_miserabledog-d98x8hn.png
1 2 3 4 5