Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It' almost Halloween!
1 2 3 4 5
What are you gonna be?

Im thinking of being a plague doctor

Last year I went as a wendigo

SO TELL ME YOUR IDEAS
I MAY NOT RESPOND BUT I READ THEM ALL

Title edited for all caps by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
What are you gonna be?

Im thinking of being a plague doctor

Last year I went as a wendigo

SO TELL ME YOUR IDEAS
I MAY NOT RESPOND BUT I READ THEM ALL

Title edited for all caps by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
BcpIF1O.png
probably nothing BUT i'm going to halloween horror nights at universal studios again this year and i am so hyped for this i was born for this annual moment i love getting scared to death

i LOVE HALLOWEEN
probably nothing BUT i'm going to halloween horror nights at universal studios again this year and i am so hyped for this i was born for this annual moment i love getting scared to death

i LOVE HALLOWEEN
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@PlagueDeer

Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird. |D

I've done him once before for Halloween at school and had a lot of fun with both the cosplay and method acting, so I'm going for actual trick-or-treat this time.
@PlagueDeer

Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird. |D

I've done him once before for Halloween at school and had a lot of fun with both the cosplay and method acting, so I'm going for actual trick-or-treat this time.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@PlagueDeer [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/709/R02UFuc.gif[/img] Me and my friends this Halloween SPOOPY SCARY SKELETONS
@PlagueDeer

R02UFuc.gif

Me and my friends this Halloween

SPOOPY SCARY SKELETONS
UL9DnVF.png
@ScarlettFire
Oh deer
Looks like you didnt get off Mr.Bones wild ride in time

@Lesley He was my favourite character in the book
@ScarlettFire
Oh deer
Looks like you didnt get off Mr.Bones wild ride in time

@Lesley He was my favourite character in the book
BcpIF1O.png
I'll probably just hide in the bushes with a hose and spray TP'ers that come near me or my neighbors' houses.

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I'll probably just hide in the bushes with a hose and spray TP'ers that come near me or my neighbors' houses.

Yeah, I'm that guy.
3xgPfeK.png
@ScarlettFire We're all skeletons on the inside. [img]http://i.imgur.com/nS9XINp.jpg[/img]
@ScarlettFire
We're all skeletons on the inside.
nS9XINp.jpg
My writing project.
skeleton dragon

I need to be a skeleton for the skeleton war, but every year of my life I have been a dragon, I must not break the tradition.
skeleton dragon

I need to be a skeleton for the skeleton war, but every year of my life I have been a dragon, I must not break the tradition.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@PlaugeDeer - I must say I'm surprised you've even heard of wendigos, let alone costume as one. This year I shall be a dark sorceress. Last year I was a rowan tree wood nymph, and no one had any clue what I was and I had cool makeup and everything! I also did my friend's makeup, and she went as Happy from Fairy Tail, and people knew what she was...

@Zaranock - Wise idea of ambushing TPers, wish I'd thought of it, after all pranksters can't be allowed to think they'll get away with everything...

@Autopsy - I agree! Halloween is by far the greatest of all holidays, and I don't even like candy! I don't know why I like Halloween so much, but I just LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!
@PlaugeDeer - I must say I'm surprised you've even heard of wendigos, let alone costume as one. This year I shall be a dark sorceress. Last year I was a rowan tree wood nymph, and no one had any clue what I was and I had cool makeup and everything! I also did my friend's makeup, and she went as Happy from Fairy Tail, and people knew what she was...

@Zaranock - Wise idea of ambushing TPers, wish I'd thought of it, after all pranksters can't be allowed to think they'll get away with everything...

@Autopsy - I agree! Halloween is by far the greatest of all holidays, and I don't even like candy! I don't know why I like Halloween so much, but I just LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!
jdDV4Lt.png
Going to get together a Mara Jade cosplay this year. Spent way too much money on a light saber, so it'll find a lot of use when it's finally delivered.

Last year I think I wore one of those horse masks (there was beer involved... and a horror movie marathon in between trick or treaters... so I think I wore the mask).

The year before was also the horse mask. I was working at Gamestop and had to work Halloween night. So I wore my Pokemon gym badges and then threw the horse on when I got home. :( Missed most of the ToTers.

Then I did a Left 4 Dead hunter the year before. That one was fun. Running around our side yard and scaring people. >:3 We don't get as many ToTers as I would like for being the kind of neighborhood we are, so kids always get a full handful of candy when they come up. My dogs also love looking out the front window and greeting them with excited fluffy tails.
Going to get together a Mara Jade cosplay this year. Spent way too much money on a light saber, so it'll find a lot of use when it's finally delivered.

Last year I think I wore one of those horse masks (there was beer involved... and a horror movie marathon in between trick or treaters... so I think I wore the mask).

The year before was also the horse mask. I was working at Gamestop and had to work Halloween night. So I wore my Pokemon gym badges and then threw the horse on when I got home. :( Missed most of the ToTers.

Then I did a Left 4 Dead hunter the year before. That one was fun. Running around our side yard and scaring people. >:3 We don't get as many ToTers as I would like for being the kind of neighborhood we are, so kids always get a full handful of candy when they come up. My dogs also love looking out the front window and greeting them with excited fluffy tails.
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
1 2 3 4 5