Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It' almost Halloween!
1 2 3 4 5
I'M SO EXCITED! We don't celebrate Halloween in my country but I always love the hype that surrounds Halloween. I'm probably gonna stay up all night and stalk social media.
I'M SO EXCITED! We don't celebrate Halloween in my country but I always love the hype that surrounds Halloween. I'm probably gonna stay up all night and stalk social media.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
Last year I was BMO from Adventure Time. This year I have soooo many ideas. I've been thinking about being the Beast from Beauty in the Beast, but super scary to go along with my friends messed up Bell.
Also been thinking of going as Ruby from Steven Universe or Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

I dunno which one I wanna do..........
Last year I was BMO from Adventure Time. This year I have soooo many ideas. I've been thinking about being the Beast from Beauty in the Beast, but super scary to go along with my friends messed up Bell.
Also been thinking of going as Ruby from Steven Universe or Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

I dunno which one I wanna do..........
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
im going as god tier jade from homestuck :> pretty excited! ill be working on it even more after halloween so i can go to comicon too :0
im going as god tier jade from homestuck :> pretty excited! ill be working on it even more after halloween so i can go to comicon too :0
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
I don't dress up. I live in an area where some abhor Halloween itself, and most view it as only for kids... except if you're doing TP. For TP it lasts like all of Fall. XD

Every year I do this big ol' horror marathon with friends though. I've collected a lot of movies and games. Campy, funny, scary, you name it.
I don't dress up. I live in an area where some abhor Halloween itself, and most view it as only for kids... except if you're doing TP. For TP it lasts like all of Fall. XD

Every year I do this big ol' horror marathon with friends though. I've collected a lot of movies and games. Campy, funny, scary, you name it.
My writing project.
I spent way too much money on my plague doctor costume, so there's no way I'm going to pass up some free candy for my trouble. I'll be taking my cousin costume shopping soon, and I hope we can find one that isn't oversexualized within 3 hours. By the way does anyone else do Halloween on the 30th and 31st, or is it just my town?
I spent way too much money on my plague doctor costume, so there's no way I'm going to pass up some free candy for my trouble. I'll be taking my cousin costume shopping soon, and I hope we can find one that isn't oversexualized within 3 hours. By the way does anyone else do Halloween on the 30th and 31st, or is it just my town?
34pguio.png
I'm just gonna walk around and gather candy. I wear all black and some antennae with butterfly wings when I have nothing else to wear. Passing out candy is always fun, but my dog is a little loud around children, so we have to bring him inside :3
I'm just gonna walk around and gather candy. I wear all black and some antennae with butterfly wings when I have nothing else to wear. Passing out candy is always fun, but my dog is a little loud around children, so we have to bring him inside :3
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Hatchery
Dipper from gravity falls if i can
Dipper from gravity falls if i can

DmRdZYl.png
SCREAMS INTO OBLIVION hELLO AGAIN @plaguedeer DID I MENTION DURING OUr GF/TES RANT THAT IM DOING A SKYRIM COMPANIONS WEREWOLF COSPLAY BECAUSE I AM even though im going to be traveling on halloween...
SCREAMS INTO OBLIVION hELLO AGAIN @plaguedeer DID I MENTION DURING OUr GF/TES RANT THAT IM DOING A SKYRIM COMPANIONS WEREWOLF COSPLAY BECAUSE I AM even though im going to be traveling on halloween...
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@jackalclaw
I was considering goign as Bipper but i hate contacts xDD

@quincely HELLOOOOO AND OMG THATS EPIC
I FREAKIGN LOVE THE SKYRIM WEREWOLF
ITS LIKE GAHH
Y U SO EPIC
@jackalclaw
I was considering goign as Bipper but i hate contacts xDD

@quincely HELLOOOOO AND OMG THATS EPIC
I FREAKIGN LOVE THE SKYRIM WEREWOLF
ITS LIKE GAHH
Y U SO EPIC
BcpIF1O.png
@PLaguedeer

IKR IM SO PUMPED ive just never made a fursuit kinda thing before... (sweats)
@PLaguedeer

IKR IM SO PUMPED ive just never made a fursuit kinda thing before... (sweats)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
1 2 3 4 5