Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add In Confirmation Box for Selling Food
In your hoard the Convert and Sell buttons are right next to each other. Stupid flub fingers happen. Just a "Are you sure you want to sell the selected food items?" pop-up.

Like when you get a wonderful care package full of food and you go to convert it and hit Sell instead. Not that I would know what that is like.

bcTjOfe.jpg
In your hoard the Convert and Sell buttons are right next to each other. Stupid flub fingers happen. Just a "Are you sure you want to sell the selected food items?" pop-up.

Like when you get a wonderful care package full of food and you go to convert it and hit Sell instead. Not that I would know what that is like.

bcTjOfe.jpg
I think this would be a good idea. I'm sure I've done similar, myself. It just wasn't as major a thing for me as this care package was.
I think this would be a good idea. I'm sure I've done similar, myself. It just wasn't as major a thing for me as this care package was.
I haven't made this mistake for anything other than a small amount, but an "are you sure" pop-up would still be a good idea, I'd think.
I haven't made this mistake for anything other than a small amount, but an "are you sure" pop-up would still be a good idea, I'd think.
I would love this~ I once accidentally sold all the meat I had just gathered for food when I had less than 100 meat.
I would love this~ I once accidentally sold all the meat I had just gathered for food when I had less than 100 meat.
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
I've done this too... Yes please, FR.
I've done this too... Yes please, FR.
jCVhFoZ.gif
yeees, support x_x
yeees, support x_x
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Support, I do this sometimes too.
Support, I do this sometimes too.
bannerbase_zpsf9dc3e71.png
I've sold instead of converted and visa versa a lot. I've sold care packages and I've converted them when I wanted the opposite.

Confirmation box PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE DEITIES PLEASE!
I've sold instead of converted and visa versa a lot. I've sold care packages and I've converted them when I wanted the opposite.

Confirmation box PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE DEITIES PLEASE!
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
I support this for food items only.
I know it wasn't suggested for other items, I just want to make sure to be clear I don't support it on other items,
I support this for food items only.
I know it wasn't suggested for other items, I just want to make sure to be clear I don't support it on other items,
ilvdhl.jpg