Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Will I be getting my food points back please?
I lost 500 pieces of meat, roughly 300 insects, 200 plants and 50 seafood.
Will I be getting my food points back please?
I lost 500 pieces of meat, roughly 300 insects, 200 plants and 50 seafood.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Please don't feed your dragons whether they seem full or not. I believe the staff is working on this problem but in three hours we could see all of our dragons back at 0 and super hungry again. Give the staff some time to sort through this and make sure that they have things fixed. We won't have any idea if it is definitely fixed until an admin actually comes on and gives an update. They WILL address this issue once they feel they have this interesting bug fixed. Just give them a little time to work on it.
*snuggles*
Cori
Please don't feed your dragons whether they seem full or not. I believe the staff is working on this problem but in three hours we could see all of our dragons back at 0 and super hungry again. Give the staff some time to sort through this and make sure that they have things fixed. We won't have any idea if it is definitely fixed until an admin actually comes on and gives an update. They WILL address this issue once they feel they have this interesting bug fixed. Just give them a little time to work on it.
*snuggles*
Cori
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Yes is it possible to get back the food?
Yes is it possible to get back the food?
Same problem here.

nRWXPed.jpg

Logged on mobily, freaked out a bit and auto pressed the feed button. Lost 200-250 ish of every food type and some of my dragons are still hungry. Now I have nothing but a pile of bugs.
Same problem here.

nRWXPed.jpg

Logged on mobily, freaked out a bit and auto pressed the feed button. Lost 200-250 ish of every food type and some of my dragons are still hungry. Now I have nothing but a pile of bugs.
U58SZuw.png
Same happened to me; I fed my babies like a sillyface. Oh well. Totally choked on all my food, but not super disappointed??? I'm doing a lot of colliseum, so it's not like I'm not going to get all that food back anyways, I just won't be able to sell it. 8,D

I didn't check the gathering turns though.
Same happened to me; I fed my babies like a sillyface. Oh well. Totally choked on all my food, but not super disappointed??? I'm doing a lot of colliseum, so it's not like I'm not going to get all that food back anyways, I just won't be able to sell it. 8,D

I didn't check the gathering turns though.
titles_zps5ad1efe6.png
Lost 500 plants (reduced me to 0) and roundabout 150 insects, seafood, and meat :\
Lost 500 plants (reduced me to 0) and roundabout 150 insects, seafood, and meat :\
Being refunded on food would be nice. I am literally completely out at the current and it's not looking likely that I'll be able to feed all my dragons for a long while after this. It seems that everyone has been fed, but my bonus bar is still depleted and my energy is still at 78%, after having kept it above 90 for my whole run on the site.
Being refunded on food would be nice. I am literally completely out at the current and it's not looking likely that I'll be able to feed all my dragons for a long while after this. It seems that everyone has been fed, but my bonus bar is still depleted and my energy is still at 78%, after having kept it above 90 for my whole run on the site.
ofEAVKK.png
Ohhhh... so this is what happened, phew. I was worried there for a minute. I accidentally fed my dragons and so we're all out of meat here but it's not bothering me much; according to the scrollover menu the Guardian can eat anything and I gathered enough plants for the Tundras :P

I just hope this gets fixed without too much fuss-if a rollover happens they might have problems with the new users [myself included; I just know this stuff because of a friend on here] and our registration and nobody wants that to happen, right?
Ohhhh... so this is what happened, phew. I was worried there for a minute. I accidentally fed my dragons and so we're all out of meat here but it's not bothering me much; according to the scrollover menu the Guardian can eat anything and I gathered enough plants for the Tundras :P

I just hope this gets fixed without too much fuss-if a rollover happens they might have problems with the new users [myself included; I just know this stuff because of a friend on here] and our registration and nobody wants that to happen, right?
Yeah, I'd like my 300 meat, 200+ plant/insect, and 100+ seafood back too. Hopefully they'll refund us all, because if not, I can't feed my dragons nex time they get hungry.
Yeah, I'd like my 300 meat, 200+ plant/insect, and 100+ seafood back too. Hopefully they'll refund us all, because if not, I can't feed my dragons nex time they get hungry.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
My problem seems to be fixed! Clan energy is back to 100%, and the energy bars of my dragons are also 100%. My bonus bar is back to full too. I'll keep you posted if it goes back down to zero again.
My problem seems to be fixed! Clan energy is back to 100%, and the energy bars of my dragons are also 100%. My bonus bar is back to full too. I'll keep you posted if it goes back down to zero again.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56