Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Ok, my dragons are now full, but I've lost the bonus still.
Ok, my dragons are now full, but I've lost the bonus still.
Just popping in to say I'm having the exact same problem. All dragons were at pretty much full energy. Bonus is gone - the bars look so blank! :(
Just popping in to say I'm having the exact same problem. All dragons were at pretty much full energy. Bonus is gone - the bars look so blank! :(
It appears the bars are fixed but please no one do anything else until an admin comes on this thread and addresses what has happened.
It appears the bars are fixed but please no one do anything else until an admin comes on this thread and addresses what has happened.
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Me and my sister have had this problem too, though I am not going to feed them till a news post is up, I'm hoping they'll put it all back to normal, they usually do.

I did have my gathering turns and daily items though.
Me and my sister have had this problem too, though I am not going to feed them till a news post is up, I'm hoping they'll put it all back to normal, they usually do.

I did have my gathering turns and daily items though.
11063.pngfrsig_zps347f70e4.png132130.png
Yep, same. Logged in, at zero despite being ~98% last night when I went to bed. Tried feeding them, they ate everything I had in my stores, and still a couple dragons were left starving.

But then I reloaded the page and now it says all my dragons are at 100%, but my bar up top says the overall clan energy is only 82%
Yep, same. Logged in, at zero despite being ~98% last night when I went to bed. Tried feeding them, they ate everything I had in my stores, and still a couple dragons were left starving.

But then I reloaded the page and now it says all my dragons are at 100%, but my bar up top says the overall clan energy is only 82%
Went from well over the 80% bonus level last night before going to bed only to drop to 0% waking up this morning. Help? I cannot afford to feed them like this.
Went from well over the 80% bonus level last night before going to bed only to drop to 0% waking up this morning. Help? I cannot afford to feed them like this.
hu72dVR.png
Well this was not a pleasant surprise to wake up to :/ ALL my dragons are starving, to the point all the energy bars are empty. I just fed them at like, 1am EST (so around 10pm PST?/site time?) and this kind of starving I'd expect from either a bug or being gone for weeks.

I hope this gets fixed and our bonuses fixed, because you know what? I only have 20 dragons and I can't imagine feeding them all (especially right now since I DON'T have any guarantees it will stay) from this point, let alone anyone who already has 50+ dragons.
Well this was not a pleasant surprise to wake up to :/ ALL my dragons are starving, to the point all the energy bars are empty. I just fed them at like, 1am EST (so around 10pm PST?/site time?) and this kind of starving I'd expect from either a bug or being gone for weeks.

I hope this gets fixed and our bonuses fixed, because you know what? I only have 20 dragons and I can't imagine feeding them all (especially right now since I DON'T have any guarantees it will stay) from this point, let alone anyone who already has 50+ dragons.
Trading my beads for your gems. Trading my gems for your CWP. PM me for more info. Will also do art/skins for CWP OR Gems: MUST PM HERE to commish.

SELLING KHIMEROS ACCOUNT more deets here: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=2936293
Yeah same here and I lost all my bonuses as well, plus for for reason I wasn't getting any gathering goes I had to buy food from the auction house just to feed my dragons (which I'm kinda peeved off about cos I spent about 60k and that I was trying to save up for a Skydancer) Is there any way to fix this?
Yeah same here and I lost all my bonuses as well, plus for for reason I wasn't getting any gathering goes I had to buy food from the auction house just to feed my dragons (which I'm kinda peeved off about cos I spent about 60k and that I was trying to save up for a Skydancer) Is there any way to fix this?
Eclipse-Banner-Small.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33