Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
Just had the same thing happen to me, I should have waited but in a gut reaction I fed all my babies all their food so now I've got nill food and they're still pretty much starving. Wheeeee....
Just had the same thing happen to me, I should have waited but in a gut reaction I fed all my babies all their food so now I've got nill food and they're still pretty much starving. Wheeeee....
i don't know why feeding them was a good idea, but at least i had lots of food!! almost no meat, though. for some reason i had all of my gathering turns and pinkerton was reset.
i don't know why feeding them was a good idea, but at least i had lots of food!! almost no meat, though. for some reason i had all of my gathering turns and pinkerton was reset.
light_banner.png
I had the same thing happen... I panicked and fed them. Now I have ZERO food. I am a very unhappy camper.
I had the same thing happen... I panicked and fed them. Now I have ZERO food. I am a very unhappy camper.
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
Same problem, left my dragons last night at 100%, came on this morning to find them at 0%. Kind of a shock, I definitely don't have enough food to feed all these guys!
Same problem, left my dragons last night at 100%, came on this morning to find them at 0%. Kind of a shock, I definitely don't have enough food to feed all these guys!
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
Same thing happened to me! I panicked this morning and converted most of my hoard to feed them all and get them back to full health, and now they are starving again!
Same thing happened to me! I panicked this morning and converted most of my hoard to feed them all and get them back to full health, and now they are starving again!
This happened, I fed them, and then just a few minutes ago they were suddenly starving *again* and I lost my bonus. Starving twice in one day.
This happened, I fed them, and then just a few minutes ago they were suddenly starving *again* and I lost my bonus. Starving twice in one day.
Spotted Seal Count: 461 59TgHaL.png Broken Shield Count: 669
Can I please have back the 200 food each I lost when I panicked and tried to feed them to see if that would reset things? D: My poor babies were starving but now they really will be starving because I don't have enough food for them
Can I please have back the 200 food each I lost when I panicked and tried to feed them to see if that would reset things? D: My poor babies were starving but now they really will be starving because I don't have enough food for them
My dragons are still hungry.... And I don't want to waste my food for that, since it was/is a bug...

But I guess 4500 new players were quite alot yesterday C:
My dragons are still hungry.... And I don't want to waste my food for that, since it was/is a bug...

But I guess 4500 new players were quite alot yesterday C:
I'm having the same problem. When I logged off I had just fed them and they were all at 100%, now I log in a few hours later and - poof - all are starving and my bonus is gone.
I'm having the same problem. When I logged off I had just fed them and they were all at 100%, now I log in a few hours later and - poof - all are starving and my bonus is gone.
windsinger_pixel_by_thilil-daglc1b.png
opened up my game with 0% energy. Gave all my dragons food and still only at 16%. No bonus.
opened up my game with 0% energy. Gave all my dragons food and still only at 16%. No bonus.
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33