Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
Uhm. Were we not supposed to fees them after the bug..? I just fed mine after I saw that I lost my daily bonuses. Ive had it ever since I started the gane so... It sucks. I lost TONS of food.
Uhm. Were we not supposed to fees them after the bug..? I just fed mine after I saw that I lost my daily bonuses. Ive had it ever since I started the gane so... It sucks. I lost TONS of food.
Vailendersate1v2_zps7fccfea6.pngVailendersate2_zps87db7bce.gif
They've fed them, though energy bonuses are gone still.
EDIT: Bonuses are back too.
They've fed them, though energy bonuses are gone still.
EDIT: Bonuses are back too.
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
Same as everyone else, most of my insects and such went to feeding them I wanna say about 200 insects and 300 meat? Not much from my plants because I only have three of those, and I don't have any fish eaters yet.
Same as everyone else, most of my insects and such went to feeding them I wanna say about 200 insects and 300 meat? Not much from my plants because I only have three of those, and I don't have any fish eaters yet.
Yay! The energy and bonus came back!

Thank you FR staff. I can stop worrying now :)
Yay! The energy and bonus came back!

Thank you FR staff. I can stop worrying now :)
I would LOVE a food care package...since like I said, I lost over a thousand units of each food type. =/

Thank you though, staff, for jumping on this so quickly.
I would LOVE a food care package...since like I said, I lost over a thousand units of each food type. =/

Thank you though, staff, for jumping on this so quickly.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
The problem seems to be gone now, but it created another problem in the fact that I'm sure a good portion of the FR community didn't exactly know how to handle this when they saw it (like me), fed their dragons, and lost a great deal of food
The problem seems to be gone now, but it created another problem in the fact that I'm sure a good portion of the FR community didn't exactly know how to handle this when they saw it (like me), fed their dragons, and lost a great deal of food

kEQjskj.png
FdAR3XN.png
oooh energy and well-fed bonus is back, thanks staff! and it's really late for them, too... we can all hang on a bit longer, try to sleep, guys. :~)
oooh energy and well-fed bonus is back, thanks staff! and it's really late for them, too... we can all hang on a bit longer, try to sleep, guys. :~)
Hello all.

As you can see I've locked virtually every thread on the issue in Bugs. I normally try to give a response on the matter with a link to the tracked or larger thread before locking but given the number of threads and random lag spikes, I've opted to just clean up the forum in an effort to help the devs track bugs.

Thank you.
Hello all.

As you can see I've locked virtually every thread on the issue in Bugs. I normally try to give a response on the matter with a link to the tracked or larger thread before locking but given the number of threads and random lag spikes, I've opted to just clean up the forum in an effort to help the devs track bugs.

Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
Thank you, FR staf! I'm happy to see that my babies are no longer on a hunger strike. Thanks for fixing this relatively quickly, too, and giving our bonuses back!
Thank you, FR staf! I'm happy to see that my babies are no longer on a hunger strike. Thanks for fixing this relatively quickly, too, and giving our bonuses back!
I lost roughly 400 insect, 350 meat, 100 seafood (Most of my dragons don't eat it) And 200 plant food. Even now that the problems fixed, are we going to be refunded the food we all lost?
I lost roughly 400 insect, 350 meat, 100 seafood (Most of my dragons don't eat it) And 200 plant food. Even now that the problems fixed, are we going to be refunded the food we all lost?
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56