Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
I don't get why some people have their bonus bars full and some don't. I've not even attempted to feed them, they'll eat it all and I've been allowed to incubate my eggs which is weird. My gathering turns are back though.
I don't get why some people have their bonus bars full and some don't. I've not even attempted to feed them, they'll eat it all and I've been allowed to incubate my eggs which is weird. My gathering turns are back though.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
Same problem here :U
Clan energy is 2% and all my dragons are "starving"
Hope they fix this..I cannot feed all my dragons x__x
Same problem here :U
Clan energy is 2% and all my dragons are "starving"
Hope they fix this..I cannot feed all my dragons x__x
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
Aaaand now my bonus is back? ... I'm officially confused at this point. Just what is that code [i]doing[/i] back there? *tentatively pokes FR programming code* [img]http://www.silveredmagic.com/images/random/error3_small.png[/img] All the food is still eaten, though.
Aaaand now my bonus is back? ... I'm officially confused at this point. Just what is that code doing back there? *tentatively pokes FR programming code*

error3_small.png

All the food is still eaten, though.
33ueat0.png
I am sure by now that you've had an ear full of complaints . 1st let me say I think you guys are awesome. I would like to applaude all of you for everything you've done for all of us. I'm also on Chrome. I finally fell asleep at 3:30 AM. I had just fed all of my dragons just before I went to sleep. I only slept until 4:30 AM. Upon waking the 1st thing I did was to go to my lair to check on my family. I was shocked when I looked up and found I only had 2% energy.At this time I have 40 dragons. I had just bought some to sell, and I had some I was already trying to sell I immediately fed my dragons. It said my hoard was depleted. Since I am sure you are aware of the problem, I wish you all a speedy recovery. I have lots of faith in all of you guys and gals. Thank you in advance.
I am sure by now that you've had an ear full of complaints . 1st let me say I think you guys are awesome. I would like to applaude all of you for everything you've done for all of us. I'm also on Chrome. I finally fell asleep at 3:30 AM. I had just fed all of my dragons just before I went to sleep. I only slept until 4:30 AM. Upon waking the 1st thing I did was to go to my lair to check on my family. I was shocked when I looked up and found I only had 2% energy.At this time I have 40 dragons. I had just bought some to sell, and I had some I was already trying to sell I immediately fed my dragons. It said my hoard was depleted. Since I am sure you are aware of the problem, I wish you all a speedy recovery. I have lots of faith in all of you guys and gals. Thank you in advance.
Ditto to all these problems.
I-I'm afraid to do anything now, in case they do a roleback O.O
Ditto to all these problems.
I-I'm afraid to do anything now, in case they do a roleback O.O
I can't afford to fully feed all of my dragons either. And I sure would like my bonus bar back. :/ This is the worst bug I've encountered on the site so far, I wish they would just put the site under maintenance again and fix the issue. Within a few hours of the problem arising would be nice.

-sigh- I'm just going to avoid the site for the rest of the night and hope that, when I log in tomorrow morning, I won't have to waste so much food.
I can't afford to fully feed all of my dragons either. And I sure would like my bonus bar back. :/ This is the worst bug I've encountered on the site so far, I wish they would just put the site under maintenance again and fix the issue. Within a few hours of the problem arising would be nice.

-sigh- I'm just going to avoid the site for the rest of the night and hope that, when I log in tomorrow morning, I won't have to waste so much food.
Whoa, okay then. Suddenly site lag is gone and gathering turns are back O.o dragons and clan energy are still at 1/50 and 2% though
Whoa, okay then. Suddenly site lag is gone and gathering turns are back O.o dragons and clan energy are still at 1/50 and 2% though
I'm experiencing all the issues, to be honest it sounds like, instead of dealing with all of us the coders are doing what they do best, /coding/ their probably back there right now fixing things, it would explain gathering turns coming back and everyones stuff slowly equalising (Like losing the bonus because your dragons were hungry, for those of us who kept it with all our dragons starved.) just give them a while guys, they'll get it fixed, the admins here are lovely, rest assured we'll have everything back to normal soon.

Also, welcome all you lovely newbies. :)
I'm experiencing all the issues, to be honest it sounds like, instead of dealing with all of us the coders are doing what they do best, /coding/ their probably back there right now fixing things, it would explain gathering turns coming back and everyones stuff slowly equalising (Like losing the bonus because your dragons were hungry, for those of us who kept it with all our dragons starved.) just give them a while guys, they'll get it fixed, the admins here are lovely, rest assured we'll have everything back to normal soon.

Also, welcome all you lovely newbies. :)
I thought I would add, since I see most people saying they can't do their dailies, I have been able to o.O I was able to get an item from Pinkerton, and even though I lost all my energy I was still able to use 15 gathering turns.
I thought I would add, since I see most people saying they can't do their dailies, I have been able to o.O I was able to get an item from Pinkerton, and even though I lost all my energy I was still able to use 15 gathering turns.
The problem seems to be solved for me. I got the feeding bonus and gathering turns and I can take an item from Pinkerton.
The problem seems to be solved for me. I got the feeding bonus and gathering turns and I can take an item from Pinkerton.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56