Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
@Russaria Calling them names doesn't help anything or anyone. Could you have predicted 4500 players would join in just 3 hours? Could anyone? I don't think that there is a person alive that could have predicted that.

The site is still relatively new and will be going through growing pains for a long time. We as players have two choices, stay, deal with whatever happens, and go with the flow or leave. Either way, just because they couldn't see the future and predict 4500 players joining in 3 hours, is not really a reason to be calling them names.

I am glad that 4500 players joined, and I expected to have issues because of it. With the current economy, we needed the new influx of players. Now they just need to get things so the site will handle having 5000+ players online at the same time.

Can anyone say, "additional servers coming"?
@Russaria Calling them names doesn't help anything or anyone. Could you have predicted 4500 players would join in just 3 hours? Could anyone? I don't think that there is a person alive that could have predicted that.

The site is still relatively new and will be going through growing pains for a long time. We as players have two choices, stay, deal with whatever happens, and go with the flow or leave. Either way, just because they couldn't see the future and predict 4500 players joining in 3 hours, is not really a reason to be calling them names.

I am glad that 4500 players joined, and I expected to have issues because of it. With the current economy, we needed the new influx of players. Now they just need to get things so the site will handle having 5000+ players online at the same time.

Can anyone say, "additional servers coming"?
Same thing happened to me-I lost a lot of food because I was half asleep and just went to feed my dragons as normal, not looking at the bar.
Same thing happened to me-I lost a lot of food because I was half asleep and just went to feed my dragons as normal, not looking at the bar.
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
Like some others I'm gonna wait until the administrators fix this problem before I feed my dragons, but I really hope the ones that have fed them do get some sort of food-gift according to what they lost from this hiccup
Like some others I'm gonna wait until the administrators fix this problem before I feed my dragons, but I really hope the ones that have fed them do get some sort of food-gift according to what they lost from this hiccup
3103ce50bfbcf1b42bb6ece220838083.gif
Me too. Every dragon starving...massive food store depleted and no gathering points to replace anything. some of my dragons are still starving :(

I also use chrome
Me too. Every dragon starving...massive food store depleted and no gathering points to replace anything. some of my dragons are still starving :(

I also use chrome
Same problem.... accidentally fed em before noticing, goodbye all my food
Same problem.... accidentally fed em before noticing, goodbye all my food
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
Same here.

EDIT
I was able to Gather though...
Same here.

EDIT
I was able to Gather though...
the site seems to be working fast now, as compared eearlier
the site seems to be working fast now, as compared eearlier
My dragons are still starving.

But I'm honestly not going to fed them, since it was a bug and I expect that FR will take care of it... Sooner or later C:
My dragons are still starving.

But I'm honestly not going to fed them, since it was a bug and I expect that FR will take care of it... Sooner or later C:
Same issue here, 1/50 energy, and all of my dragons were 48/50 or something before I left late last night (it's now noon here where I live)... For some reason I do have 15 gathering turns though, but I'd rather not feed my dragons right now at all because I lost my bonus streak. That's just not right. :I

Btw I use Opera.

Edit2: I'm also a bit worried of my nests... if their parents go hungry will the eggs go bad? >:
Same issue here, 1/50 energy, and all of my dragons were 48/50 or something before I left late last night (it's now noon here where I live)... For some reason I do have 15 gathering turns though, but I'd rather not feed my dragons right now at all because I lost my bonus streak. That's just not right. :I

Btw I use Opera.

Edit2: I'm also a bit worried of my nests... if their parents go hungry will the eggs go bad? >:
1427x1f.png
Add me to the list of affected.
Dragons are all starving, and my energy bar is down to 2%.
Not feeding my dragons until this is sorted....
Add me to the list of affected.
Dragons are all starving, and my energy bar is down to 2%.
Not feeding my dragons until this is sorted....
-xdhDBnI.gif-
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56