Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all Plague's fault!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh, they got us. They got us good.

We saw their push for Dominance and thought nothing of it. Just a Flight wanting a hand up, one they hadn't gotten before -- nothing special, right? But we were wrong. They tricked us. They took the Dominance, and now, we suffer for it!

Our gathering lands are rotted and dry! Our dragons suffer a disease so severe they starve and starve no matter how much they eat! And even Pinkerton refuses to come near us for fear of that disease spreading!

Oh, we were fooled, fellow Flights... we were such utter fools...
Oh, they got us. They got us good.

We saw their push for Dominance and thought nothing of it. Just a Flight wanting a hand up, one they hadn't gotten before -- nothing special, right? But we were wrong. They tricked us. They took the Dominance, and now, we suffer for it!

Our gathering lands are rotted and dry! Our dragons suffer a disease so severe they starve and starve no matter how much they eat! And even Pinkerton refuses to come near us for fear of that disease spreading!

Oh, we were fooled, fellow Flights... we were such utter fools...
Now you get to see why they call our Plague dragons 'survivors.' Dominance, heh. We'll keep it forever once the rest of you are dead.
Now you get to see why they call our Plague dragons 'survivors.' Dominance, heh. We'll keep it forever once the rest of you are dead.
I didn't really make the connection to the sudden no energy issue that's plaguing the site (no pun intended, honest!) and Plague's Dominance. We should have known, how foolish we were. Plague's Dominance has ushered in a worldwide famine for all dragons. None shall escape, only Plague shall remain...
I didn't really make the connection to the sudden no energy issue that's plaguing the site (no pun intended, honest!) and Plague's Dominance. We should have known, how foolish we were. Plague's Dominance has ushered in a worldwide famine for all dragons. None shall escape, only Plague shall remain...
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
@deathdesu: [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzln1uqkSk1qzlvmi.gif[/img]
@deathdesu:
tumblr_lzln1uqkSk1qzlvmi.gif
@Marvealle: Fools, all of us, and it's doomed us all...
@Marvealle: Fools, all of us, and it's doomed us all...
OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. MY POOR DRAGON BABIES. NEVER AGAIN. I WILL PURGE THIS BLIGHT FROM THE LAND WITH MY 2X LIGHT EFFECTIVENESS.

Although in all seriousness, woooops FR. As horrible as it is I'm just having a pleasant laugh at it. I trust FR to fix it (and give us cute little compensation pets ... or something).
OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. MY POOR DRAGON BABIES. NEVER AGAIN. I WILL PURGE THIS BLIGHT FROM THE LAND WITH MY 2X LIGHT EFFECTIVENESS.

Although in all seriousness, woooops FR. As horrible as it is I'm just having a pleasant laugh at it. I trust FR to fix it (and give us cute little compensation pets ... or something).
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@Kerynean: *hisses, hides under a Shadowy rock*

My boyfriend said that they'll probably give everyone a crapton of food items alongside the 3 day bonus and fully fed dragons. Honestly, while I'd love another cute familiar or apparel or whatever (even a dragon T-Shirt that says "I Survived The Plague Dominance Week"), just doing that would make me happy, 'cause they fixed what they messed up.

FR's been good about that. :3
@Kerynean: *hisses, hides under a Shadowy rock*

My boyfriend said that they'll probably give everyone a crapton of food items alongside the 3 day bonus and fully fed dragons. Honestly, while I'd love another cute familiar or apparel or whatever (even a dragon T-Shirt that says "I Survived The Plague Dominance Week"), just doing that would make me happy, 'cause they fixed what they messed up.

FR's been good about that. :3
@BrokenButterfly

Ohgod that tshirt idea. Yessss. I'd be so up for that. Or maybe a ravenous looking familiar, gahaha.
@BrokenButterfly

Ohgod that tshirt idea. Yessss. I'd be so up for that. Or maybe a ravenous looking familiar, gahaha.
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@Kerynean: Maybe an achievement?

"I Survived The Plague Dominance Week And All I Got Was This Stupid Achievement"
@Kerynean: Maybe an achievement?

"I Survived The Plague Dominance Week And All I Got Was This Stupid Achievement"
@BrokenButterfly [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100329070854/aceattorney/images/c/cf/Shiina-breakdown(b).gif[/img]
@BrokenButterfly

Shiina-breakdown(b).gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9