Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all Plague's fault!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Seiun: I actually really hope that "Plague Did It" becomes canon for this. It would be fantastic.
@Seiun: I actually really hope that "Plague Did It" becomes canon for this. It would be fantastic.
@BrokenButterfly
Yes they did get fed, it seems to be staying that way too. Their energy is still full I believe. I hope it stays that way.
The newborns hatched with full energy too, which I'm very pleased about.
@BrokenButterfly
Yes they did get fed, it seems to be staying that way too. Their energy is still full I believe. I hope it stays that way.
The newborns hatched with full energy too, which I'm very pleased about.
XkyNy2i.png
@Zycanthis: Hmm, interesting... so we've got two major bugs here, one where all the dragons were reduced to starving, and one where the dragons can't be fed. While a lot of people have both, at the least, they aren't fully connected -- it seems everyone has the starving, but not everyone can't feed them.
@Zycanthis: Hmm, interesting... so we've got two major bugs here, one where all the dragons were reduced to starving, and one where the dragons can't be fed. While a lot of people have both, at the least, they aren't fully connected -- it seems everyone has the starving, but not everyone can't feed them.
ahaha xD That's the most logical explanation for why my dragons were all starving when I logged in.
ahaha xD That's the most logical explanation for why my dragons were all starving when I logged in.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
@Masaru: PLAAAAGUEEEE! [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-argh.gif[/img]
@Masaru: PLAAAAGUEEEE! emot-argh.gif
Heheheheheheh
Heheheheheheh
Commander of the Rot Army
DoqpTJj.png5s2EsaA.pngtumblr_mpw6z0yxi51szow1ho3_r1_250.png5s2EsaA.pngDoqpTJj.png
@BrokenButterfly,
Wait... 'dragons can't be fed'? Commencing nasogastric feeding!!! Though there must be a ve-ery long levin tube for all of the dragons.
@BrokenButterfly,
Wait... 'dragons can't be fed'? Commencing nasogastric feeding!!! Though there must be a ve-ery long levin tube for all of the dragons.
@Skyending: [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-argh.gif[/img] @Seiun: Let me know how that works out for you.
@Skyending: emot-argh.gif

@Seiun: Let me know how that works out for you.
@BrokenButterfly

Just wait til the Riot of Rot! Full blown zombie dragon apocalypse
@BrokenButterfly

Just wait til the Riot of Rot! Full blown zombie dragon apocalypse
Commander of the Rot Army
DoqpTJj.png5s2EsaA.pngtumblr_mpw6z0yxi51szow1ho3_r1_250.png5s2EsaA.pngDoqpTJj.png
@Skyending: That's it, I'm robbing the weapon stores. Where's those shotguns...
@Skyending: That's it, I'm robbing the weapon stores. Where's those shotguns...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9