Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost ALL clan energy in ONE night
1 2 3
I have the same problem I went to sleep and the next mornig my Dragons only had 2% energie. I´m very irritated and I hope it will be fixed soon.
I have the same problem I went to sleep and the next mornig my Dragons only had 2% energie. I´m very irritated and I hope it will be fixed soon.
Same happened over here. Lost my well-fed bonus and went from 100% energy to 2% energy. I really hope it will get refunded. :-/
Same happened over here. Lost my well-fed bonus and went from 100% energy to 2% energy. I really hope it will get refunded. :-/
Lost all my energy and depleted my food stores to fix it. Now I can't even gather to keep myself stocked? This had better be getting fixed soon.
Lost all my energy and depleted my food stores to fix it. Now I can't even gather to keep myself stocked? This had better be getting fixed soon.
The same thing happened to me: dragons gone from totally fed an hour or two ago to completely hungry, no gathering turns, no pinkerton gift. Luckily I had enough in my hoard to feed them but I won't for much longer :(
The same thing happened to me: dragons gone from totally fed an hour or two ago to completely hungry, no gathering turns, no pinkerton gift. Luckily I had enough in my hoard to feed them but I won't for much longer :(
Why feed them and keep feeding them knowing fully well its a bug?
XD
Why feed them and keep feeding them knowing fully well its a bug?
XD
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
Same as all the others, no energie at all after I've just fed them.
Same as all the others, no energie at all after I've just fed them.
raffle3.png
1 2 3