Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost ALL clan energy in ONE night
1 2 3
Basically what it says on the tin. I went to sleep last night with my energy at about 98% and come back online at 00.30 site time with only 2%. I've always been very careful to maintain my daily bonus.

I'm using firefox, windows 7.
Basically what it says on the tin. I went to sleep last night with my energy at about 98% and come back online at 00.30 site time with only 2%. I've always been very careful to maintain my daily bonus.

I'm using firefox, windows 7.
Yep same, mine was filled before the rollover.
I'm kinda annoyed.
Yep same, mine was filled before the rollover.
I'm kinda annoyed.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
You're not alone. I'm having this issues and someone else i talked to is as well.

Checked it on firefox as well as chrome.
You're not alone. I'm having this issues and someone else i talked to is as well.

Checked it on firefox as well as chrome.
Same issue here, my dragons were full before nightly maintenance, now they're all at 2% which means I've lost my bonus gathers, my gem for the day, and I don't have enough food to get thirty dragons back up to 100%.
Same issue here, my dragons were full before nightly maintenance, now they're all at 2% which means I've lost my bonus gathers, my gem for the day, and I don't have enough food to get thirty dragons back up to 100%.
Trading and selling old fest stuff: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3183482/1#post_3183482
Rainbow Lair and Long Drop Challenges:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3186916
I make sure to feed everyone a while before the rollover and then today, I'm down to 2% and all my daily bonuses are gone.
I make sure to feed everyone a while before the rollover and then today, I'm down to 2% and all my daily bonuses are gone.
Me too. It also says I've used up all of my gathering turns + picked up something from Pinkerton already, which I haven't. Ugh.
Me too. It also says I've used up all of my gathering turns + picked up something from Pinkerton already, which I haven't. Ugh.
Same. I'm more than a little annoyed, especially since I don't have any gathering turns.
Same. I'm more than a little annoyed, especially since I don't have any gathering turns.
Seems this is a random site wide issue. I hope the staff get on this soon... and refund all the food lost, return all the three+ day bonuses, and fix the dragon's energy.
Seems this is a random site wide issue. I hope the staff get on this soon... and refund all the food lost, return all the three+ day bonuses, and fix the dragon's energy.
qyO3q.gif
Same problem. I went to sleep with full energy and I wake up to 2%
Same problem. I went to sleep with full energy and I wake up to 2%
It's obviously site-wide and NOT a problem with the browser. It's most likely a coding issue and I'm sure they'll get on it very soon, I'm honestly surprised the site was available so soon after rollover, normally they do maintenance for an hour xD
It's obviously site-wide and NOT a problem with the browser. It's most likely a coding issue and I'm sure they'll get on it very soon, I'm honestly surprised the site was available so soon after rollover, normally they do maintenance for an hour xD
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
1 2 3