Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
Logged in to starving dragons, no gathering turns, and my bonus is gone. D:
Logged in to starving dragons, no gathering turns, and my bonus is gone. D:
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
Add me to this crew. I was still logged in when I refreshed at 00:48, so I also didn't experiences a log-out for maintenance. Dragons at 2% energy & nothing was reset.

By the looks of things, the entire site was hit. As a guy with IT knowledge & observing the site, there's only 3 things that jump at me as the cause:
1. With the massive influx of users (4500), things got overloaded & this is the "fallback" system in action.
2. Too many dragons hit 0 energy in other people's lairs. (possible, though VERY HIGHTLY unlikely)
3. We were attacked; Someone made a move on the site. (Although, if this was the reason, I'm scratching my head as to why this was done. What's the motive?)

This is way too confusing...
Add me to this crew. I was still logged in when I refreshed at 00:48, so I also didn't experiences a log-out for maintenance. Dragons at 2% energy & nothing was reset.

By the looks of things, the entire site was hit. As a guy with IT knowledge & observing the site, there's only 3 things that jump at me as the cause:
1. With the massive influx of users (4500), things got overloaded & this is the "fallback" system in action.
2. Too many dragons hit 0 energy in other people's lairs. (possible, though VERY HIGHTLY unlikely)
3. We were attacked; Someone made a move on the site. (Although, if this was the reason, I'm scratching my head as to why this was done. What's the motive?)

This is way too confusing...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Yep, out of food and at 57% clan energy. Lost my 3-day bonus as well. :/
Yep, out of food and at 57% clan energy. Lost my 3-day bonus as well. :/
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite (hard). :P
Me TOO!!! Mine were at full energy before midnight. Now at 2%. Will we recover our bonuses? I know a few friends who used A LOT of food too!
Me TOO!!! Mine were at full energy before midnight. Now at 2%. Will we recover our bonuses? I know a few friends who used A LOT of food too!
Same isssue here. My bar says I have only 2% clan energy. Yesterday around 14:00 Server Time, it was at 100%. All dragons are hungry, I've got not a single gathering turn and of course my bonus bar is empty, too. I did not check Pinkerton, because I can imagine that that doesn't work either.
I would be sujper glad if you could fix that! :3
Same isssue here. My bar says I have only 2% clan energy. Yesterday around 14:00 Server Time, it was at 100%. All dragons are hungry, I've got not a single gathering turn and of course my bonus bar is empty, too. I did not check Pinkerton, because I can imagine that that doesn't work either.
I would be sujper glad if you could fix that! :3
v7gq.jpg
This has happened to me as well, and I made the mistake of feeding my dragons, now all I have left is some seafood,
and some of my dragons have been left with low energy as I ran out...
This has happened to me as well, and I made the mistake of feeding my dragons, now all I have left is some seafood,
and some of my dragons have been left with low energy as I ran out...
Yeeeeep, yet another person that has a starving clan and no daily collections.
Yeeeeep, yet another person that has a starving clan and no daily collections.
BAQJAbP.png
I, just like everyone else in the top five forums, is also having this issue. I am not going to feed my dragons because doing so would drain ALL of my food stores. On a related note, I am so glad it isn't just me! I wonder if the new "immigrants" are also having this issue?
I, just like everyone else in the top five forums, is also having this issue. I am not going to feed my dragons because doing so would drain ALL of my food stores. On a related note, I am so glad it isn't just me! I wonder if the new "immigrants" are also having this issue?
Yup I didn't realize this was a bug until just now, used up all my food and have nothing else :/
Yup I didn't realize this was a bug until just now, used up all my food and have nothing else :/
:c I'm having the same problem. I fed my dragons (before checking to see if this was some sort of glitch OTL) and my food resources have been depleted completely and two of my dragons are still starving because I ran out of food.

I still had my bonus and luckily still have it but just barely.
:c I'm having the same problem. I fed my dragons (before checking to see if this was some sort of glitch OTL) and my food resources have been depleted completely and two of my dragons are still starving because I ran out of food.

I still had my bonus and luckily still have it but just barely.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33