Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
-copy/paste-
This.

It took most of my food to feed my dragons, and there's still one that's hungry. If I may request some kind of time travel again... u__u

Edit: Gathering/Plinkerton's both weren't reset.

Edit 2: Lost my 3 day bonus (the 5 extra gathering turns + 1 gem, etc.)
-copy/paste-
This.

It took most of my food to feed my dragons, and there's still one that's hungry. If I may request some kind of time travel again... u__u

Edit: Gathering/Plinkerton's both weren't reset.

Edit 2: Lost my 3 day bonus (the 5 extra gathering turns + 1 gem, etc.)
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
After the recent maintenance time, my dragons have had their health/energy cut to nearly 0. Others have reported the same thing, and that even using all their available food hasn't helped. Someone mentioned that they noticed it was like this by halfway through the rollover.
After the recent maintenance time, my dragons have had their health/energy cut to nearly 0. Others have reported the same thing, and that even using all their available food hasn't helped. Someone mentioned that they noticed it was like this by halfway through the rollover.
As everyone else, I logged in this morning and I found this: [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/247/c/a/screen_shot_2013_09_04_at_9_53_31_am_by_mmpppgreenpearl3-d6kz27t.png[/img] I haven't even dared feeding my dragons yet. Though it seemed that the nests are unaffected by this problem. (at least for me
As everyone else, I logged in this morning and I found this:
screen_shot_2013_09_04_at_9_53_31_am_by_mmpppgreenpearl3-d6kz27t.png

I haven't even dared feeding my dragons yet. Though it seemed that the nests are unaffected by this problem. (at least for me
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
My dragons are also starving. : (

Poor sad dragons! Also no bonus.
My dragons are also starving. : (

Poor sad dragons! Also no bonus.
[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/erzule/Untitled_zpsbf8340b3.png[/img] I ended up feeding my dragons because I couldn't get the bug reports to load (to much lag D:) so I took a picture so there was a bit of proof. My bar was full, but my dragons were starving so I thought it was a graphical error. I was proven wrong and now I'm depleted of food...I JUST got all that food too D:
Untitled_zpsbf8340b3.png

I ended up feeding my dragons because I couldn't get the bug reports to load (to much lag D:) so I took a picture so there was a bit of proof. My bar was full, but my dragons were starving so I thought it was a graphical error. I was proven wrong and now I'm depleted of food...I JUST got all that food too D:
I fed mine. :/ Wow whoops I had like 2000 insect points and 200 seafood points and now those are down to 135 and 0 points, respectively. Meat and plants didn't take as huge a hit but were still meaningfully depleted... the problem of having about 70 dragons, but D A M N.
I fed mine. :/ Wow whoops I had like 2000 insect points and 200 seafood points and now those are down to 135 and 0 points, respectively. Meat and plants didn't take as huge a hit but were still meaningfully depleted... the problem of having about 70 dragons, but D A M N.
Mine too, I'm really distressed D:
Mine too, I'm really distressed D:
tumblr_inline_pex9233RTL1ru3l5r_400.png
I fed mine before I could check for others reporting the bug too :/ but yeah logged in to a lair of starving dragons
I fed mine before I could check for others reporting the bug too :/ but yeah logged in to a lair of starving dragons
77a31efd-59de-45c3-92aa-ee5b75c03774_zpsc7fed987.jpg

Just commenting to add a picture.
u w u
I hope this gets fixed soon -- it makes me sad to see my babies starving.
77a31efd-59de-45c3-92aa-ee5b75c03774_zpsc7fed987.jpg

Just commenting to add a picture.
u w u
I hope this gets fixed soon -- it makes me sad to see my babies starving.
Floofychu_Sig_Banner_zps74519360.png
this happened to me and now I have no food :(
this happened to me and now I have no food :(
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33