Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 535 536
I haven't been able to access the Fairgrounds for weeks. Every game will load to about 80% and stop, the alternate link producing the same effect. I've cleaned my cache and entire computer, to no avail.

It's a point of frustration because I literally have 0 method of gaining money reliably. I've been carrying pocket change around for these weeks because my growth has been effectively stunted.
I haven't been able to access the Fairgrounds for weeks. Every game will load to about 80% and stop, the alternate link producing the same effect. I've cleaned my cache and entire computer, to no avail.

It's a point of frustration because I literally have 0 method of gaining money reliably. I've been carrying pocket change around for these weeks because my growth has been effectively stunted.
3K4oOPG.png
I've been able to play Fairground games--just maxed out my Lucky Streak on Shock Switch--but I can't get into the Coliseum, with the main or secondary links.

ETA: cancel that--it's very laggy, but I'm in the Coliseum now. since the whole site is starting to lag again, I expect it's not a problem particular to the Coliseum.
I've been able to play Fairground games--just maxed out my Lucky Streak on Shock Switch--but I can't get into the Coliseum, with the main or secondary links.

ETA: cancel that--it's very laggy, but I'm in the Coliseum now. since the whole site is starting to lag again, I expect it's not a problem particular to the Coliseum.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Runestones is stuck on the first level and not displaying the current Lucky Streak.
Runestones is stuck on the first level and not displaying the current Lucky Streak.
kuiMdyV.png
I can't access any other games besides Higher or Lower. Most will load for me, but freeze instantly after. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to want to work. D:
I can't access any other games besides Higher or Lower. Most will load for me, but freeze instantly after. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to want to work. D:
eWROVV6.png
Reporting that my university internet (and as such, other internets that act like it) doesn't load Coliseum or any of the games aside from Hi & Lo.
Reporting that my university internet (and as such, other internets that act like it) doesn't load Coliseum or any of the games aside from Hi & Lo.
Was just able to use it for about 6 rounds, but now its back to not working again. I can, however, use Jigsaw.
Was just able to use it for about 6 rounds, but now its back to not working again. I can, however, use Jigsaw.
I cannot access the Coliseum. the whole site is so laggy that it is hard to do anything, but Coliseum will not load. I was on it last night and it worked just fine.
I cannot access the Coliseum. the whole site is so laggy that it is hard to do anything, but Coliseum will not load. I was on it last night and it worked just fine.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I've played Shock Switch for fifteen minutes strait, five times or so today and I only got money from it TWICE. Also Runestones won't load past the first level. It won't move on from there. Both Firefox on my computer and Safari on my iPod are the same for this...

Edit: The money I should have gotten from my last time playing SS suddenly appeared in my treasure count just now....
I've played Shock Switch for fifteen minutes strait, five times or so today and I only got money from it TWICE. Also Runestones won't load past the first level. It won't move on from there. Both Firefox on my computer and Safari on my iPod are the same for this...

Edit: The money I should have gotten from my last time playing SS suddenly appeared in my treasure count just now....
"Lay your head down child, I wont let the boogeyman come.
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums."

WINDSINGER_sig.png
Shock switch isn't loading high scores, my Lucky Streak number reset to zero, and I haven't been awarded treasure for the last three games I played. There wasn't even the "You won x treasure" text at the Game Over.

Additionally, Coli won't load the abilities/stats page. Everything just went butt-over-teakettle suddenly.
Shock switch isn't loading high scores, my Lucky Streak number reset to zero, and I haven't been awarded treasure for the last three games I played. There wasn't even the "You won x treasure" text at the Game Over.

Additionally, Coli won't load the abilities/stats page. Everything just went butt-over-teakettle suddenly.
Shock switch, coliseum, puzzles, and runes will not stay connected long enough for me to earn treasure. No income=no fun=not able to play. :(
Shock switch, coliseum, puzzles, and runes will not stay connected long enough for me to earn treasure. No income=no fun=not able to play. :(
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 535 536