Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 535 536
Since my energy came back nothing will load but it all worked like a dream until then (i was playing runestones at the time and literally the second my energy came back runestones crapped out, got really laggy and stopped loading the next level so i'm assuming something was rolled back to fix the energy problem).

So whatever the fix was must work for the faire and just not like the energy bars which is a bummer. Best of luck! I fail at code so I appreciate all the effort you guys are putting in!
Since my energy came back nothing will load but it all worked like a dream until then (i was playing runestones at the time and literally the second my energy came back runestones crapped out, got really laggy and stopped loading the next level so i'm assuming something was rolled back to fix the energy problem).

So whatever the fix was must work for the faire and just not like the energy bars which is a bummer. Best of luck! I fail at code so I appreciate all the effort you guys are putting in!
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
Still absolutely nothing working for me.
Still absolutely nothing working for me.
eWROVV6.png
Runestones isn't moving on to level 2 in Chrome, either.
Runestones isn't moving on to level 2 in Chrome, either.
tumblr_mz7zl5kKPU1scuu34o1_100.png
Also reporting a lack of "You've earned ____" messages from Shock Switch. Played up past 800k score, and... nada. :(

And Rune Stones simply lets me match the four tiles in the intro level, then the timer goes down to 0 and... nothing happens at all.

Please tell me I haven't just wasted all the hours I'd been trying to get up more treasure...?
Also reporting a lack of "You've earned ____" messages from Shock Switch. Played up past 800k score, and... nada. :(

And Rune Stones simply lets me match the four tiles in the intro level, then the timer goes down to 0 and... nothing happens at all.

Please tell me I haven't just wasted all the hours I'd been trying to get up more treasure...?
I have noticed the Runestone issue since yesterday before any patching or updates had occurred. It does load, but then once you finish the first level, the timer just ticks down to zero and then sits there.

I've checked a few settings and cleared out various caches to see if they might be an issue. Seems everything is okay. I'm not sure if there's any other information I can still give to help with solving the problem, but if there's anything that I can upload or supply, please let me know!

Thanks! :)
I have noticed the Runestone issue since yesterday before any patching or updates had occurred. It does load, but then once you finish the first level, the timer just ticks down to zero and then sits there.

I've checked a few settings and cleared out various caches to see if they might be an issue. Seems everything is okay. I'm not sure if there's any other information I can still give to help with solving the problem, but if there's anything that I can upload or supply, please let me know!

Thanks! :)
Abilities and Stats in the Coliseum isn't loading. Everything else works fine and I've cleared various caches. Hasn't worked for me since yesterday afternoon but I had initially attributed it to lag.
Abilities and Stats in the Coliseum isn't loading. Everything else works fine and I've cleared various caches. Hasn't worked for me since yesterday afternoon but I had initially attributed it to lag.
YOjxXbt.png
Runestones still isn't working for me, starting the third day and Shock Switch hasn't paid out for three days.
Runestones still isn't working for me, starting the third day and Shock Switch hasn't paid out for three days.
kuiMdyV.png
Runes, shock, puzzles, and coliseum are still not connecting long enough for me to play/earn treasure. They load, then a few seconds in, they lose connection to the server. It's been this way since the new registration opened. With no income, other than high/low when I can get it to load, I'm at a dead standstill. They worked before, I'm not sure why they wont stay connected.

Note: I'm guessing high/low is on a different server or is different somehow and that's why I connect to that one, but I can hardly make any money with high/low as opposed to 75k a day with the others. As of right now, that's 150k I've lost because i can't play games. :(

I can't buy anything, or do anything like this. :(
Runes, shock, puzzles, and coliseum are still not connecting long enough for me to play/earn treasure. They load, then a few seconds in, they lose connection to the server. It's been this way since the new registration opened. With no income, other than high/low when I can get it to load, I'm at a dead standstill. They worked before, I'm not sure why they wont stay connected.

Note: I'm guessing high/low is on a different server or is different somehow and that's why I connect to that one, but I can hardly make any money with high/low as opposed to 75k a day with the others. As of right now, that's 150k I've lost because i can't play games. :(

I can't buy anything, or do anything like this. :(
Coliseum stats/abilities will not load.
Coliseum stats/abilities will not load.
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
For the past hour, whenever I try to play rune stones it won't end the level to pay out or advance to the next level. Also, my lucky streak box shows I've gotten 000000/750000 today when it should be closer to 20k/75k. Although, when I hover it shows the proper message of you've got x amount left you can earn today. Coliseum will load, but lags.
For the past hour, whenever I try to play rune stones it won't end the level to pay out or advance to the next level. Also, my lucky streak box shows I've gotten 000000/750000 today when it should be closer to 20k/75k. Although, when I hover it shows the proper message of you've got x amount left you can earn today. Coliseum will load, but lags.
smurfette.png
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 535 536