Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] give me regular $$$
1 2 3 4 5
@splashgarden [b]username/id number[/b]: Nenkou / 83274 [b]reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9068436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90685/9068436_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]style[/b]: a bust sketch of dragon [b]payment type[/b]: 2 Accent: Kindling King
@splashgarden
username/id number: Nenkou / 83274
reference:
9068436_350.png

style: a bust sketch of dragon
payment type: 2 Accent: Kindling King
lacrimosa01.png
@nenkou
accepted!! go ahead and send payment i will work on everyone's tonight! hopefully will finish at least by tomorrow for all of them~

whoa didn't expect slots to fill up so fast aaaaa ;o; <3
@nenkou
accepted!! go ahead and send payment i will work on everyone's tonight! hopefully will finish at least by tomorrow for all of them~

whoa didn't expect slots to fill up so fast aaaaa ;o; <3
@splashgarden uh since slots are filled up could i be put on some kinda pinglist or something :0c ?

edit: oops i just noticed that u didnt wanna have a pinglist i shouldve checked b4 sorry ;_;
@splashgarden uh since slots are filled up could i be put on some kinda pinglist or something :0c ?

edit: oops i just noticed that u didnt wanna have a pinglist i shouldve checked b4 sorry ;_;
@battledog pinging myself to remember to come back and check to see if slots have opened up <3 your art is super fab @splashgarden
@battledog pinging myself to remember to come back and check to see if slots have opened up <3 your art is super fab @splashgarden
57OdmIf.png
@splashgarden Hello! Do you have a pinglist I could get on? ^^
@splashgarden Hello! Do you have a pinglist I could get on? ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@splashgarden
Sending you the reference pictures and the payment now :3
@splashgarden
Sending you the reference pictures and the payment now :3
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Toothiana
Pinging self to check back later 'v'
@Toothiana
Pinging self to check back later 'v'
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
bumping bc i want money pls give me money
bumping bc i want money pls give me money
Never mind then! It fell through o/
Never mind then! It fell through o/
@dracoon
sure thing!!! do you want him as a dragon or his gijinka (considering since he has one in his bio! wanna make sure)
i'll try my best with that face LOL
@dracoon
sure thing!!! do you want him as a dragon or his gijinka (considering since he has one in his bio! wanna make sure)
i'll try my best with that face LOL
1 2 3 4 5