Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] give me regular $$$
1 2 3 4 5
@splashgarden

Ugh, how I feel you. It's why I have a separate thread for my wishlist so that I can just point towards it and not type it up each time. It's pretty terrible when you want to list your user-made skin/accent preferences, though. ('':
@splashgarden

Ugh, how I feel you. It's why I have a separate thread for my wishlist so that I can just point towards it and not type it up each time. It's pretty terrible when you want to list your user-made skin/accent preferences, though. ('':
Td4lBWl.png
@splashgarden [b]username/id number[/b]: Luunai / 297 [b]reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12236969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122370/12236969_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]style[/b]: bust [b]payment type[/b]: Glowing Embers
@splashgarden

username/id number: Luunai / 297
reference:
12236969_350.png

style: bust
payment type: Glowing Embers
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
AHH im gonna have to grind for embers bc i luuv your art so much <3___<3 have a bump meanwhile
AHH im gonna have to grind for embers bc i luuv your art so much <3___<3 have a bump meanwhile
@unwashedwonder
ooh i know that feeling, looking forward to seeing you later!!!

@ambitious
i was just thinking of doing this sometime yeah!! it'd be so much easier for me *__*

@luunai
accepted!! go ahead and send me the payment i will hopefully finish tonight (unless i go to bed)

@aspertia
hi there!!! eee thank u!! ;v; <3
@unwashedwonder
ooh i know that feeling, looking forward to seeing you later!!!

@ambitious
i was just thinking of doing this sometime yeah!! it'd be so much easier for me *__*

@luunai
accepted!! go ahead and send me the payment i will hopefully finish tonight (unless i go to bed)

@aspertia
hi there!!! eee thank u!! ;v; <3
@splashgarden

A real time saver, let me tell you. c: Anyway, I'll definitely come back, either when I have enough embers to be actually spend on your gorgeous art, or to check and see if you have your greed zone updated! uvu (if you have any slots left by that point, of course. (''': )
@splashgarden

A real time saver, let me tell you. c: Anyway, I'll definitely come back, either when I have enough embers to be actually spend on your gorgeous art, or to check and see if you have your greed zone updated! uvu (if you have any slots left by that point, of course. (''': )
Td4lBWl.png
@splashgarden
I have 2 Accent: Kindling King. Would you be willing to do a bust sketch of my dragon?
@splashgarden
I have 2 Accent: Kindling King. Would you be willing to do a bust sketch of my dragon?
lacrimosa01.png
@splashgarden

I'd like to grab a slot, definitely buying, just unsure on what exactly I want.
@splashgarden

I'd like to grab a slot, definitely buying, just unsure on what exactly I want.
PEyOcAR.png
@splashgarden
I am definitely interested!
I want to get a bust of my character (I have reference images, don't worry).

I would like to pay with skins. Currently I have 2 skins/accents to trade/sell, how many of them would you like?

I need to sleep (it's 10pm here), and I'll get back to you in 9 hours :)
@splashgarden
I am definitely interested!
I want to get a bust of my character (I have reference images, don't worry).

I would like to pay with skins. Currently I have 2 skins/accents to trade/sell, how many of them would you like?

I need to sleep (it's 10pm here), and I'll get back to you in 9 hours :)
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@splashgarden [b]username/id number[/b]: Zelai #53305 [b]reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13899400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138995/13899400_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]style[/b]: gijinka bust [b]payment type[/b]: will o' the ember + 34 embers His main design is the art by me.
@splashgarden
username/id number: Zelai #53305
reference:
13899400_350.png

style: gijinka bust
payment type: will o' the ember + 34 embers

His main design is the art by me.
PEyOcAR.png
@nenkou
im willing, just make sure to fill out the form before all the slots go!! (but they will be opening up regularly since i work fast when i can so dw about missing slots!)

@basileia
any amount is ok! the more you offer, the cleaner/nicer your art will be but its always up to you!! :)

@zelai
accepted! go ahead and send me the stuff >:^3
@nenkou
im willing, just make sure to fill out the form before all the slots go!! (but they will be opening up regularly since i work fast when i can so dw about missing slots!)

@basileia
any amount is ok! the more you offer, the cleaner/nicer your art will be but its always up to you!! :)

@zelai
accepted! go ahead and send me the stuff >:^3
1 2 3 4 5