Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthshaker blocking the Coli
1 2 3 4 5
We ARE trapped in the coli though, would someone please send help x)
We ARE trapped in the coli though, would someone please send help x)
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
Winddad would probably just play the kazoo obnoxiously in his ear until he moves tbh
Winddad would probably just play the kazoo obnoxiously in his ear until he moves tbh
Jw1yfLZ.png
What would Lightweaver do? Shine a light straight in at his eyes? I'm just worry some of them wouldn't even show up like Windsinger and Arcanist.
What would Lightweaver do? Shine a light straight in at his eyes? I'm just worry some of them wouldn't even show up like Windsinger and Arcanist.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
@RandomPurple your sig gif of the earthshaker is amazing

and YES

i support your theory
@RandomPurple your sig gif of the earthshaker is amazing

and YES

i support your theory
4MKDoae.png
Should we summon the deities soon? I fear for my fellow pebbles being unable to leave... How much longer can they take this?

Hopefully the others manage to move him... Preferably painlessly
Should we summon the deities soon? I fear for my fellow pebbles being unable to leave... How much longer can they take this?

Hopefully the others manage to move him... Preferably painlessly
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
Wait, but...

... dragons can fly.
Wait, but...

... dragons can fly.
@RavenWinter

... ... ... Not snappers...? Not wind snappers at least XD
Plus the Earthshaker is presumably huuuuge and likely a rough mountain-like terrain to fly over

they're onto us run
@RavenWinter

... ... ... Not snappers...? Not wind snappers at least XD
Plus the Earthshaker is presumably huuuuge and likely a rough mountain-like terrain to fly over

they're onto us run
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
[quote name="SpectralDragon" date=2015-08-31 17:24:05] I have no idea what's going on but I'm giggling madly right now. [/quote] XD you and me both
SpectralDragon wrote on 2015-08-31:
I have no idea what's going on but I'm giggling madly right now.

XD you and me both
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
I picture that, when he finally does decide to move, it'll be like that cutscene in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time where King Zora slowly... scoots... over...

Something tells me that if you asked the Arcanist for help, he'd happily oblige but you'd end up with a very bizarre Rube Goldberg contraption that might just solve your problems by bringing down the Coliseum roof instead.

...Which would let everybody out, so I suppose that's a success. Of a sort.
I picture that, when he finally does decide to move, it'll be like that cutscene in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time where King Zora slowly... scoots... over...

Something tells me that if you asked the Arcanist for help, he'd happily oblige but you'd end up with a very bizarre Rube Goldberg contraption that might just solve your problems by bringing down the Coliseum roof instead.

...Which would let everybody out, so I suppose that's a success. Of a sort.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
I can see my dragons coming back, lugging some bags to hold their loot then my spiral going straight into Earthshaker's side. Well at least they can get food. But they'd probably flip out.

Gwenyth: I HAVE HATCHLINGS AT HOME THAT NEED CARE!
Mortarion: I KNOW IM THE FATHER!
LIGHTWEAVER!!!!

My spiral would probably try to go for help like Lassie.
I can see my dragons coming back, lugging some bags to hold their loot then my spiral going straight into Earthshaker's side. Well at least they can get food. But they'd probably flip out.

Gwenyth: I HAVE HATCHLINGS AT HOME THAT NEED CARE!
Mortarion: I KNOW IM THE FATHER!
LIGHTWEAVER!!!!

My spiral would probably try to go for help like Lassie.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
1 2 3 4 5