Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthshaker blocking the Coli
1 2 3 4 5
@tigressRising
I suppose I can see it in that case, though the question of why we're not taking advantage of the open roof would be an important one to answer.

Maybe it's... like one of those huge glass domes from 1999 A.D in Chrono Trigger.
Or, y'know, from that Stephen King book.
@tigressRising
I suppose I can see it in that case, though the question of why we're not taking advantage of the open roof would be an important one to answer.

Maybe it's... like one of those huge glass domes from 1999 A.D in Chrono Trigger.
Or, y'know, from that Stephen King book.
[quote name="squishy0599" date=2015-09-01 10:16:27] What if half of them just give up and wait until he moves? There's always that one dragon that brings a deck of cards and everyone just plays some sick card games!! Then at night they have a huge bonfire and tell ghost stories and scare the pants off of any dragon who wears them. When it's time to sleep they all huddle up together totally for warmth and not because the ghost stories were too spoopy. It's actually not a bad idea. All dragons from different clans and flights having a good time forgetting their differences and having a good time together instead of panicking. For the stronger more not so relaxed dragons there can always be sparing matches where they can show off their strength and gain rep for their clan. I am really starting to like this idea! I would go! [/quote] But you know how long the Earthshaker sleeps, right? The waiting could last for centuries, maybe even a few thousand years. The trapped dragons become an entire new flight, their descendants living in the coliseum, getting all their food and materials by fighting against the wild beasts populating their home, so well adapted to the areas that even a hatching could hold off a Wartoad long enough to alert a warrior strong enough to take it down. They are allowed to live by the magic of the slumbering Earthshaker, but the magic is not strong enough to affect their eye color and powers, so such things become genetic. They have only heard of the other flights through bedtime stories, passed down through the ages, about a whole other world beyond the massive mountains surrounding their home. Most dragons believe in this stories as much as we believe in fairies, and those foolish enough to try and fly away are unable to reach the heights necessary to leave. They live this way, content and unaware of the world beyond, honing their skills and fighting bosses. Then one day, the Earthshaker wakes up and leaves...
squishy0599 wrote on 2015-09-01:
What if half of them just give up and wait until he moves?

There's always that one dragon that brings a deck of cards and everyone just plays some sick card games!! Then at night they have a huge bonfire and tell ghost stories and scare the pants off of any dragon who wears them. When it's time to sleep they all huddle up together totally for warmth and not because the ghost stories were too spoopy.

It's actually not a bad idea. All dragons from different clans and flights having a good time forgetting their differences and having a good time together instead of panicking.

For the stronger more not so relaxed dragons there can always be sparing matches where they can show off their strength and gain rep for their clan.

I am really starting to like this idea! I would go!

But you know how long the Earthshaker sleeps, right? The waiting could last for centuries, maybe even a few thousand years.

The trapped dragons become an entire new flight, their descendants living in the coliseum, getting all their food and materials by fighting against the wild beasts populating their home, so well adapted to the areas that even a hatching could hold off a Wartoad long enough to alert a warrior strong enough to take it down. They are allowed to live by the magic of the slumbering Earthshaker, but the magic is not strong enough to affect their eye color and powers, so such things become genetic. They have only heard of the other flights through bedtime stories, passed down through the ages, about a whole other world beyond the massive mountains surrounding their home. Most dragons believe in this stories as much as we believe in fairies, and those foolish enough to try and fly away are unable to reach the heights necessary to leave. They live this way, content and unaware of the world beyond, honing their skills and fighting bosses.

Then one day, the Earthshaker wakes up and leaves...
H9klr6C.png
[quote name="EnderFalls" date=2015-09-01 15:12:44] [quote name="squishy0599" date=2015-09-01 10:16:27] What if half of them just give up and wait until he moves? There's always that one dragon that brings a deck of cards and everyone just plays some sick card games!! Then at night they have a huge bonfire and tell ghost stories and scare the pants off of any dragon who wears them. When it's time to sleep they all huddle up together totally for warmth and not because the ghost stories were too spoopy. It's actually not a bad idea. All dragons from different clans and flights having a good time forgetting their differences and having a good time together instead of panicking. For the stronger more not so relaxed dragons there can always be sparing matches where they can show off their strength and gain rep for their clan. I am really starting to like this idea! I would go! [/quote] But you know how long the Earthshaker sleeps, right? The waiting could last for centuries, maybe even a few thousand years. The trapped dragons become an entire new flight, their descendants living in the coliseum, getting all their food and materials by fighting against the wild beasts populating their home, so well adapted to the areas that even a hatching could hold off a Wartoad long enough to alert a warrior strong enough to take it down. They are allowed to live by the magic of the slumbering Earthshaker, but the magic is not strong enough to affect their eye color and powers, so such things become genetic. They have only heard of the other flights through bedtime stories, passed down through the ages, about a whole other world beyond the massive mountains surrounding their home. Most dragons believe in this stories as much as we believe in fairies, and those foolish enough to try and fly away are unable to reach the heights necessary to leave. They live this way, content and unaware of the world beyond, honing their skills and fighting bosses. Then one day, the Earthshaker wakes up and leaves... [/quote] Please tell me this isn't a stupid idea.
EnderFalls wrote on 2015-09-01:
squishy0599 wrote on 2015-09-01:
What if half of them just give up and wait until he moves?

There's always that one dragon that brings a deck of cards and everyone just plays some sick card games!! Then at night they have a huge bonfire and tell ghost stories and scare the pants off of any dragon who wears them. When it's time to sleep they all huddle up together totally for warmth and not because the ghost stories were too spoopy.

It's actually not a bad idea. All dragons from different clans and flights having a good time forgetting their differences and having a good time together instead of panicking.

For the stronger more not so relaxed dragons there can always be sparing matches where they can show off their strength and gain rep for their clan.

I am really starting to like this idea! I would go!

But you know how long the Earthshaker sleeps, right? The waiting could last for centuries, maybe even a few thousand years.

The trapped dragons become an entire new flight, their descendants living in the coliseum, getting all their food and materials by fighting against the wild beasts populating their home, so well adapted to the areas that even a hatching could hold off a Wartoad long enough to alert a warrior strong enough to take it down. They are allowed to live by the magic of the slumbering Earthshaker, but the magic is not strong enough to affect their eye color and powers, so such things become genetic. They have only heard of the other flights through bedtime stories, passed down through the ages, about a whole other world beyond the massive mountains surrounding their home. Most dragons believe in this stories as much as we believe in fairies, and those foolish enough to try and fly away are unable to reach the heights necessary to leave. They live this way, content and unaware of the world beyond, honing their skills and fighting bosses.

Then one day, the Earthshaker wakes up and leaves...
Please tell me this isn't a stupid idea.
H9klr6C.png
That would actually be really interesting if the ones stuck inside became a whole new adaptable Flight. I'd join/be stuck forever. Except my dragons would probably get themselves all stuck by attempting rescue teams.
That would actually be really interesting if the ones stuck inside became a whole new adaptable Flight. I'd join/be stuck forever. Except my dragons would probably get themselves all stuck by attempting rescue teams.
Collector of scarves and chess pieces!
This is glorious omg
This is glorious omg
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
Would this new flight end up allying with the beastclans, being that they live so close? What if then when they get out, they fight the other flights along with the beastclans?
Would this new flight end up allying with the beastclans, being that they live so close? What if then when they get out, they fight the other flights along with the beastclans?
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
[quote name="RandomPurple" date=2015-09-01 20:34:45] Would this new flight end up allying with the beastclans, being that they live so close? What if then when they get out, they fight the other flights along with the beastclans? [/quote] I imagine they would have a kind of unsteady truce with the Beastclans, and Earthshaker leaving would either cause the new flight and the beastclans to strengthen this alliance to protect themselves against the threat, or shatter the peace.
RandomPurple wrote on 2015-09-01:

I imagine they would have a kind of unsteady truce with the Beastclans, and Earthshaker leaving would either cause the new flight and the beastclans to strengthen this alliance to protect themselves against the threat, or shatter the peace.
H9klr6C.png
My mom is stuck in the coli, this is sorta why i left earth, please help my mom.
My mom is stuck in the coli, this is sorta why i left earth, please help my mom.
stuck in DHMIS hell, send help

Hi i'm Fen, i'm a lil ball of sin and i love horror stories.

Any pronouns, i don't really care what you call me.
xD

Oh god he's gonna make a storm the move The Earthshaker isn't he
xD

[quote name="DragonFire" date=2015-09-01 22:00:07] xD Oh god he's gonna make a storm the move The Earthshaker isn't he [/quote] I was thinking more "Pushes with sheer force of anger" but whatever works to get the dragons working again will be what he does I'm sure XD
DragonFire wrote on 2015-09-01:
xD

I was thinking more "Pushes with sheer force of anger" but whatever works to get the dragons working again will be what he does I'm sure XD
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
1 2 3 4 5